Harley Quinn Who would be a good Harley Quinn?

Myers_fan posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 07:15AM
I mean... What actress would interpret perfectly t Harley Quinn in a movie?

Harley Quinn 11 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Cliff040479 said…
smile
Ok, "Michael" i really don't know who can be..but i heard the rumor of Sarah Michelle Gellar...maybe? Or maybe Cameron Diaz she's blond, with blue eyes, tall and she has a nice smile
:)
IDK xD
MCRmygirl50 commented…
OMG! YASSSS!!!!!! She would be the perfect Harley Quinn! Which she already has in one of her Musica video Gotham Girls! più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa tolstoy said…
Paris Hilton would be perfect in many ways personality wise, but not sure she 'looks' right.
MCRmygirl50 commented…
Eh, I think your right. I mean Paris does have blonde hair i'm sure (Haven't seen her picture in a long time), she could pull off being Harley Quinn i'm sure she could. But...she doesn't have the Brooklyn Accent like Quinn does. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Thecharliejay said…
Paris could be but she could be too stupid for her
MCRmygirl50 commented…
Uh, Harley Quinn is techically stupid. I mean, not to be rude o anything but after she started dating The Joker she became really stupid. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa HattersMadGirl said…
I think Brittany Murphy would have been a great Harley, sadly she's gone- way too soon...

P.S: What do you think about Helena Bonham Carter as our Cupid of Crime ? I read comments on another spot that she might be good for the part too.
last edited più di un anno fa
 I think Brittany Murphy would have been a great Harley, sadly she's gone- way too soon... P.S: What
più di un anno fa Vixie79 said…
Seriously? Paris Hilton? OMG!
più di un anno fa DuncansMyLuv14 said…
Lady Gaga. I don't know why she came to mind, but I think it could work.
MCRmygirl50 commented…
Why do te think Lady Gaga would be a good Harley Quinn? She doesn't even have Harley Quinn's Brooklyn accent! più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa ScarlettRed598 said…
smile
i think i culd be a gud harley lol
più di un anno fa ciulia96 said…
smile
Rosamund Pike
più di un anno fa misalvador said…
I think that it would seriously come down to how they choose to portray her character on the screen. If they choose to go with an older Dr. Harleen Quinzel the psychiatrist an older actress would be better suited for the role... I have always thought that Fairuza Balk would be the perfect Harley... Not only can she do CRAZY! but she can also pull off more serious roles, not to mention makeup now a days can make someone look a lot younger than they really are...

Nevertheless, if they choose to go more of the new age comic book versions of Harley Quinn where she looks and acts as if she is a teen or in her very early 20s... I think Kristen Bell would be perfect to play that role... There has been so much fan art done with Kristen Bell dressed up as Harley and not only does she look great, but I believe she would do an amazing job portraying the beloved comic book character!
più di un anno fa HarleySkywalker said…
Kristen Bell ! definetelly
 Kristen campana, bell ! definetelly
MCRmygirl50 commented…
OMG! Kristen campana, bell is so awesome being Harley Quinn! più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa MCRmygirl50 said…
In my opinion, I think that Margot Robbie, who played Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad, would be the best one.
LiquidFire commented…
Hard to judge when the movie isn't even out yet. Not to mention that from the trailers, the Harley in SS is a violent psycho. Which the real Harley from the comics isn't. più di un anno fa