Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Deathly Hallows

piperpayton22 posted on Aug 03, 2007 at 06:51PM
ok i know that you guys are talking about harry potter and the deahtly hallows but thoses are on the harry potter spot so i just want to make one here so if you want to tell me about what you think about the book

Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows 8 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Saphira333 said…
I thought it was really good but in parts it was really confusing allthought i loed the battle at the end i was sad that loads of good character died ...
più di un anno fa ilovegrapefruit said…
I thought the last chapter(The Flaw in the Plan- not the epilogue)was EPIC! It actually gave me shivers! It was the perfect way to end this perfect series!
più di un anno fa piperpayton22 said…
i know i really didnt realy like the epilogue but that is ok so i realy like fred and george in potterwatch but it was sad that that many people died
più di un anno fa BuffySummers17 said…
I Really Like it okay I love it!
più di un anno fa slytherin360 said…
i loved it, but what about the veil and the department of mysteries? and what was that thing that harry saw when he "talked" to dumbledore? (the demon baby thingy) i found that part really random
più di un anno fa tinydancer15 said…
I think book 7 is the best out of all of them and I heard that for movie #7 they're splitting it into 2 movies!!
più di un anno fa Zerstoren said…
I thought it was the worst of the 7..
più di un anno fa redsox34 said…
I loved it so much one of the best one's the and the end is the best part of the whole book they should have said more in the epilogue.