lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter vs Twilight 54807 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15351-15400 of 54807

più di un anno fa gurl_guhguh13 said…
big smile
*shakes head as GD and Andie are both spoiled*
Both win, hands down. Even I can't top that.

Hmph.
più di un anno fa mooimafish17 said…
oh noes malloy - will you get them back?
più di un anno fa lucius_malloy said…
I dunno, I hope so... *fingers crossed*
più di un anno fa FredWRules said…
*crosses fingers*
più di un anno fa GemonkDruid said…
G'night!
zzz
NIGHT!!!

I iz going to sleep also.
sick
it bloody mid-day here (yes i have the day off school, why? - coz im sick *cough*)
night :) as for getting my stuff back... I didn't get them yet, but they sent a message around the school so if anyone's found them lying around or something they'll know it's mine.

also, I'm pretty sure I failed my math test.
and I actually did fail my french test (well okay so 7+ isn't exactly fail. but it is in my opinion).
and I dropped an oil jug in home ec this morning.
so it's kinda not really my day.

and does anyone know what gayness and snow have to do with each other? cause I don't. but apparently it's something, since it was snowing today and people were like, 'it's snowing! that's so gay.' -_-
angry
homophobia is so gay!
That it is, moo. That it is.
heart
i really want this t-shirt :)
last edited più di un anno fa
 i really want this t-shirt :)
me too :D

then again, I want a lot of things on a t-shirt...
heart
I used link to get "Well behaved woman don't make history," on a t-shirt! :D
You could use zazzle.com to get pretty much anything on a shirt...
link........................? :)
zazzle.com.
cool
indeed :P
sunny
Is this true:

?
 Is this true: ?
I do think it is... I don't, however, think it's a good thing.
link
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa colinewagayen said…
I dont know.. It's just that I love harry potter. and never twilight =)
HIII NEWBIE! :D
kay peoples, I'm gonna go to the library now, and just hope I don't get run over or something - Merlin knows it would be in keeping with the day I've had :P
più di un anno fa harrypotterbest said…
okay, bye Malloy!
hi best :)
hey guys, I'm back - in one piece :D
it's really kinda pathetic how surprised people are when you smile and wish them a good weekend.
lol

im painting my nails :)
cool
awesome moo, paint them red and gold!!!
remember my Lucius and Narcissa fic?

‘Narcissa, wake up!’
‘What is it?’ I ask, rolling around and falling of the bed again. I was taking a nap; I was unable to sleep yesterday. ‘Oww,’ I complained, getting up and heading to the shower. Asper is already dressed.
‘Hurry up, Yule Ball in three hours!’
I looked myself in the mirror, then sighed and went to the shower. After two hours of dressing up, I came out of the bathroom to change and apply makeup. I bit my lip as I looked in the mirror. Letting out my breath, I picked up my dress – pale pink with golden lace – and put it on. I straightened my hair, letting it flow behind me. Applying the makeup, I glanced at the clock and saw I only had half an hour before the ball.
Deciding to wait in the common room, I put on my shoes – green heels – and walked out. Turns out no one was in the common room, so I sat in one of the chairs and eyed the ring on my finger. Lucius came down and sat next to me.
‘Hi,’ I said, smiling. He was wearing a black tuxedo, his hair was dashed to the side, and his smile was irresistible.
‘You look gorgeous,’ he said, taking my hand.
‘So do you,’ I said, grinning.
‘Shall we go down?’ asked Lucius politely.
‘Of course.’ Smiling, I got up. Lucius pulled me closer and together we walked to the Great Hall, where the ball was being held. We reached it and sat down on the Slytherin table. Once everyone was settled, Dumbledore got to his feet. There was no food on the plate, but a menu in front of every plate. Dumbledore looked carefully at his, and then said clearly ‘Pork chops!’ And pork chops appeared.
‘How obvious,’ muttered Lucius, who was looking at his menu. I glanced down at mine as well, deciding to order some spaghetti.
After eating, The Weird Sisters arrived, to applause. Lucius and I had already seen them perform live. They struck up a slow romantic tune, and everyone got up to dance.
Lucius and I whirled to the music as Bella and Rodu danced past us. Lucius’s eyes darted to Bella then back to me. ‘Ah, I remember when I used to like Bella,’ he muttered.
‘What?!?!’ I exclaimed. ‘Bella?’
‘Relax Cissy, it was before you came to Hogwarts,’ he said indifferently.
‘So what happened?’ I asked, intrigued.
‘You sure you want to know?’ teased Lucius.
Rolling my eyes, I said ‘Go on,’ and the story began.
‘Well, my first year at Hogwarts. It was really lust, Bella looked so pretty…’ he sighed. ‘But after a few days I found out she was really… er…’ Lucius looked down at me. I grinned.
‘Really crazy?’
‘Somewhat like that. But then you came, and,’ a slow sweet smile spread across his face. ‘You came.’
‘I used to think you hated me,’ I admitted. ‘One of the reasons I dated Carrow.’
‘Explain.’
‘Well, when I came, I fell in love with you, obviously.’ He smiled. ‘But it always seemed as though you hated me...’ I cringed. ‘So then, I decided to try and give up on you, and dated Carrow.’
He chuckled. ‘At first I thought I was crazy, because whenever you smiled at me, my heart would beat so much faster. Later on I realized I was deeply in love with you. It made me feel weak, because whenever you were around, I got nervous. But I soon got the courage to finally get my message through.’ He smiled again. ‘I cannot explain how angry I felt whenever you touched Carrow, or he touched you. I practically wanted to rip his head off!’ He shook his head. ‘The exams were the worst. How was I supposed to concentrate when you were there?’
‘Really?’ I asked breathlessly.
‘Yes,’ he replied as the song changed. ‘How was I supposed to concentrate on the formation of the International Confederation of Wizards when you were sitting right there, radiant as ever, smiling, the most beautiful person I have ever seen?’
‘Oh Lucius,’ I sighed, blushing red.
‘I love you, Narcissa.’
‘I know. I can’t believe you’re graduating so soon. Hogwarts will be so different without you.’ I looked away from him, out into the crowd of dancing couples.
‘Don’t cry Cissy, I’ll be back before you know it!’ He wiped away a tear on my cheek.
‘I know. My first Hogwarts year without you.’ I sighed. ‘What am I going to do?’
‘Hopefully, you’ll study,’ he said firmly.
‘Study?’ I grumbled.
‘Well, it is your NEWT year,’ he said as we swirled around to the music. The song changed again, into something much faster. I motioned towards the tables, and we took a seat. ‘I’ll get some drinks, then?’
‘Sure,’ I nodded. Asper came and took the seat next to me while he was gone.
‘Having a good time?’ she asked me happily.
‘The best,’ I responded, grinning.
più di un anno fa boolander25 said…
Yellow and black!
Red and Gold!!

How do u like it?
laugh
im printing newspaper on them, coz im cool init :D
its good best - i like their relationship, you made them so normal!

link
a bit late but blue and silver!
or is it copper? heheheheh...

also, I was thinking of starting another fic (but not abandoning Healing) chronicling Lily and James's relationship through a series of drabbles/oneshots told from the points of view of various professors.
what think you?
più di un anno fa LifesGoodx3 said…
Hey guys. Today I presented my Percy Jackson essay(which came out good, thanks to everyone that helped me:). And then we had to do a book talk and talk about if we liked the book or not. Someone in my class read the second PJO and he said it was a "3rd grade reading level" and was an overall terrible book. I was gonna read it, and I wanna know if what he said about it was true or not..
No, I didn't think so...
malloy - that sounds great :)

ive never read PJO, should i?
più di un anno fa emilyroxx said…
hmmm
I think I'm going to post me and my friends fanfic on this spot, but the beginning isn't that good because I've been working on it since sixth grade and my writing was diffrent and *gasp* I was a fan of Twilight. Anywho...
Go for it, emily :)

lol I was reading this magazine and it always has these confessions at the end, and somebody wrote 'Sometimes, I tilt my head to the side, exposing my neck, just in case there happened to be a hungry vampire nearby'. and another one: 'When I don't know what to do, I ask the posters on my walls, like Bella from Twilight.'
why? Sweet Merlin, why???
più di un anno fa LifesGoodx3 said…
okay I'll read it :)

1 person from my class talked about Twilight, the other talked about BD. At least the one that read Twilight said she hated it. No one read HP :( So I'm gonna do that next.
heart
dododododo

we MUST spread the love!
 dododododo we MUST spread the love!
PJO rules!!! I like Battle of the Labyrinth the best.
night, peoples :)
Night!
più di un anno fa emilyroxx said…
Bye!
I have a performance today. :(
i like performing :)

what for/ about?