Showing Replies 26601-26650 of 54807

più di un anno fa harrypotterbest said…
I'm so bored I'm going to check out the songs you said up there :P x
YAY Helena! :D :D x
 YAY Helena! :D :D x
più di un anno fa Gred_and_Forge said…
Lucky Boys Confusion :D

This video is kind of dumb, but the song is still amazing. Only LBC can make a cheesy line like this kick ass

"I never meant to make the onion cry, but I got to see the tide
To make me whole again inside "
più di un anno fa KateKicksAss said…
Hey, what's up guys?
Hey Kate!
Lo Kate!

And GD, here's another song I like:
più di un anno fa hsmgirl14a said…
Green Day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old skool Green Day is the best x]
The Coolest Girl <3
Green Day
più di un anno fa xDark_Angelx said…
I was just watching the Golden Globe Awards (actually, my parents were. I was just there). When they mentioned Robert Pattinson, I went "Ugh."

It was then that I found out my mom liked Pattinson, too! When I told her I don't see what girls see in him, she replied, "Are you blind?"

WAHHH! I'm so alone! D:
Robert Pattinson Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
più di un anno fa boolander25 said…
I don't think he's attractive, Angel! :)

What do you guys think of this? It's for the icon contest on this spot. :/
 I don't think he's attractive, Angel! :) What do te guys think of this? It's for the icona contest o
@Dark Angel: Kind of weird that I used to like him, but now I think 'ew, wtf was I thinking??' I only liked him as Oliver Wood, and in the first Twilight ^_^
Oliver Wood is Sean Biggerstaff.
And we're the Biggerstaffs :D x
più di un anno fa xDark_Angelx said…
@Boo-I meant around me-at home, at school. On here, I know I'm not alone. But whenever I talk rudely about Pattinson at school, I usually get questioned about my dislike!
Lol, oh. Well, they have bad tastes.

Best, if we're the Biggerstaffs, that means Sean is somehow an ancestor of mine right? Eww. I can't like an ancestor! That's so creepy.
Night guys! *hugs*
I meant Cedric Diggory! I was googling Oliver Wood pictures when I wrote that x]
Green Day
Ah, then Gred, it is perfectly acceptable. :)

That is a really hot pic of HBC up there, though. Wow..
@boolander: Haha thanks. How could I mix up someone so wonderfully cute like Sean Biggerstaff with Robert Pattinson, I do not know x]
Preposterous idea. Sean's way too hot for Rpattz.
I know, I know *smh* Sean pwns Robert all the way. If they cut out his scene in DH 2, I'ma kill someone.
I think I heard he was confirmed with coming back.. Yeah. He's gonna be there, but apparently it's a "blink-and-miss" role. Fuck you, Yates.
più di un anno fa ImBooOK said…
angry
Harry Pot Head IS NOT better. I mean yeah, it was popular before, but the fans don't understand why so many people across the planet are loving Twilight. Oh yeah! It is because it is a good love story written about a girl who loves a man who is like the most unavailable.
I mean, i like Harry Potter, but i also love Twilight.
When you relize just because YOU dont like it, doesnt mean it isnt a GREAT story. And its not only loved by teenage girls, either. I have seen women pick up the book and never put it down till their done. I even seen a few guys read it, and no...they arnt gay.
Also, like i said before, i like Harry Potter too, but when dumb people try to act smart and post their little hate comments on some website doesnt change the fact that Twilight became a best seller in its first 3 days. DAYS people!
so let me know when you pot heads grow a little and shut up saying Twilight isnt a good story.
Dont like what i just said? dont care.

BITE ME.
^ Hostile much? We're done with the 1000 reasons. We just usually use this forum to talk about anything. This is a Versus spot after all.
Hey! I'm boo! xDD

I know guys who've read it too, and I crushed on them (Why? Because they were hot) And tbh, if a book is a best seller in three days, that doesn't necessarily mean it's amazing. Look at Van Gogh. When his artwork came out, everyone treated it like shit, but now, it's a work of beauty. Personally, I like Monet best, but I wanted to related to DW. And I don't think any of us were on here bashing Twilight. There are parts that I like too, ya know. Also, no offense, but you don't seem like a Harry Potter fan.
Now, time to finish watching Toby. ♥
^^ Exactly. I don't think she's a fan if she calls it Harry Pot Head (offensive much)

But boo, back to Oliver Wood in DH. I hope it's not a blink and miss moment D;
Welps, I'm going to color my hair. Gonna try dye it ginger (*crosses fingers*). I hope it comes out okay (:
angry
lovedraco..we are not like that. you just decide to keep rattling on about Hp. like twilight...just because Harry Potter fans dont like it...doesn't mean it isn't a good book. sure it may not be your taste in fiction. But the rant all started because one of you had to state HP was better. and yeah im sure you would get a comeback from one of us.

and just because a lot of us have a TEAM EDWARD! or TEAM JACOB doesn't mean were all reading it because4 of them. its like you with TEAM DUMBLEDORE or TEAM SLITHEREN and im sure we all know what astonished means. were not dumb OK? you don't see me calling you HP fans dumb for liking Harry Potter. and when you write about our spossed comments to your opinions is not at all true..

sorry but my facts are true..all of them.

And yes, i liked Harry Potter, but now it just lost a fan.
So to all those Harry Potter fans who just think Twilight is stupid just because it doesn't involve any Hocus pocus...you can just go ahead and bite me.
You shouldn't stop liking Harry Potter just because a couple of fans made you mad. That's kind of childish, imo. And what facts are true? If you want to post why Twilight is better, there is a forum for that. No one's jumping down your throat about liking Twilight/hating HP.
last edited più di un anno fa
tongue
Gred, i wouldn't be so offensive if you guys were not so mean to us saying Twilight isn't a good story. I will be defensive, so would you. I mean....really.
I haven't even said anything offensive on this forum about Twilight. It just seems like you're accusing us all of being anti-Twilight when that's not the case at all. I defend HP, but I don't diss Twilight and their fans for liking it. It's called an opinion for a reason.
meh
And when i wrote about being a fan...i do belive i write WAS a fan somewhere in there. But hey if i didnt you could at least get the hint.
I dont hate on Harry potter...but when i say Harry pot head or things of that sort...it means im upset. I beilive harry potter is a good and well written storie, to all of you saying everyone who likes twilight is dumb and is either gay or like that its just really rude.
None of us are being mean. It's not as bad as it used to be. Everyone's pretty much calmed down.

@Gred, I wanna dye my hair, but my parents won't let me. :/
più di un anno fa KateKicksAss said…
It's really all a matter of opinion. We think Twilight isn't a good story, you think it is. No one's right, we just all think differently.
Ps: im not saying you did...but your ..well other fans of HP do.
I def agree with Kate.
Again, everyone has their opinions on why they think Twilight is dumb. I was where you were. I was a fan of Twilight. I don't call the fans Twi-tards, do I? If you read back a few pages on this forum, we don't even list reasons anymore. We use it mainly to talk amongst friends. I could understand if you're upset, but just coming out of nowhere and accusing us Harry Potter fans for not liking Twilight and making fun of it is unjustified. I used to have a row with a Twilight fan on here (he knows who he is), but we've become cordial to say the least. I don't know if me and him could be proper fans, but at least we have a mutual respect for each other.
@boolander: Don't you wish you were Tonks now? x]
^Ahhh yes. Then I could have Lupin AND change how I looked. That's the life, baby.
Look im sorry i said lots of bad things. But im just stating an opinion. Sorry i can get a little deffensive, and im sorry that i said Harry potter was stupid. It really isnt, i love the book, and the movies. But i like Twilight as well, and stating your own opinion should be alright. But for those who use hateful things..like everyone who likes Twi is gay...that shouldn't be OK. I feel sorry for what i said, and i really shouldn't do it again. And yes...bite me is what i say when im angry too. In all, i don't like either Twilight or HP more then i love them both together.
surprise
also, i didnt realize the forum was stopped...opps:O
last edited più di un anno fa
Yeah, I can agree with that. You have every right to get defensive if someone says something totally unjust. But there really wasn't anything going down at the moment, so it was kinda weird. And it's ok. :) Just don't call me a pothead. I hate drugs, esp cannabis.
ugh didnt let me edit...poo
See, isn't that much better? If you have a problem, talk to that person instead of just lumping us all into one group. There are all types of fans on here--HP/Anti-Twilight; Twilight/Anti-HP; fans of both; etc. I wouldn't like it if someone put down Harry Potter, but I wouldn't get defensive about it. I would debate it (which I love to do lol). So yeah, no worries.

@boo: You can have Lupin, I'll have Fred and George <3
heart
Haha, yeah sorry. theres Pot heads and Twi-Tards..im proud to be both