Harry Potter vs Twilight 54807 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 32351-32400 of 54807

più di un anno fa 1-2vampire said…
meh that's a beach, accio xD
meh my friends grandpa is Santa...
;)
And yes, though Cardiff is awesome it's not as awesome as some countries and cities... (EVEN FRANCE IS AWESOMER!) but Wales is awesomer than Ireland ;D
I mean we have a DRAGON on our flag! ;D
più di un anno fa lucius_malloy said…
SANTA LIVES HERE!!!
but our flag is boring.
più di un anno fa Italktosnakes said…
Sorry Vamp, but Ireland is the awesomest. I mean, have you HEARD their voices.
And Irish bands are awesome-I mean TDDC are beautiful, even though now everyone loves them. Waterloo Road are OBSESSED :L x
più di un anno fa Ms_Mea said…
Go Ireland :D I've never been there, but I SO wanna go!
più di un anno fa jodarchy said…
haha welsh bands are awesomer lol we have the stereophonics and the losprophets and the automatic lol i love this song
^ same here, mea...
no, wait, I have been. I was two and I got dragged around all the distilleries.
we also have sir tom jones and dame shirley bassey lol
^^ lol cuzzle :D

Okay, who wants to know what ship from HP I'm totally obsessing over right now? (Hint: It's not Dramione :O I know, shocker right?)
Darn, I gotta go :P

BTW, the ship I'm shipping right now is Harmony :D
harmony lol thats harry and hermione right?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
lol Romione are so sweet but I think Larry is cool ;)
sure but HARMONY IS DEVIL SPAWN
Romione FTW :L x
Can anyone think of a Harry Potter version of 'Not the Brightest Bulb is the Nox'? x
not the brightest bulb in the nox?
LOLWHUT?

but if you mean like not the sharpest tool in the shed, then how about not the fastest snitch in the game? broom in the shed? biggest loser in slytherin? :D I dunno
big smile
Brightest bulb is the BOX
My baaaaadddd :L
But yeah thanks :) x
Nooooo my brother's watching Antique's Roadshow and I cannot watch The Fifth Element because it's on! :O
più di un anno fa Gred_and_Forge said…
Hello?
più di un anno fa xDark_Angelx said…
Hiiiiiiii, everybody! :D (as you can tell, I'm in an extra good mood today!)
più di un anno fa TempBest said…
Hello all!
Malloy - come to Canada - we pwn!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP!!!!!
Can't wait for tomorrow. Best Friends Day :D x
nah malloy come to Wales we can kick Canada's ARSE! ;) ♥
haaaai all, anyway :D

meh tomorrow is put-pressure-on-couples and make-single-people-feel-like-crap day.
Good morning everyone. I know it's night time for some of you, but oh well :p
No, it's Best Friends Day. We all get each other prezzies :) x
Presents? Yeah! :D
oh fair 'nuff

but it is also said day.
Not for me. If anything it's the opposite. It's when me and all of my mates have to forget about our boyfriends for the day, and just spend it together >.< x
that's awesome ;D should do that with my friends xD
più di un anno fa xDark_Angelx said…
@1-2-vampire-I feel the same way. I hate Valentine's Day nowadays. To see these couples all sappy and such makes me feel like such crap. Although sometimes, I wish a guy who liked me would tell me his feelings for him-just once...

Wow, I never said that to anyone. So glad I got that off my chest.
for me it's just another Monday.

oh and best and vamp -- stop fighting over me :P as I have stated (okay, complained about) lots of times now, you can't choose where you go. if you go at all (10-12/100, remember?).
heart
awwwwwwwws my sister just got her first crush<3 or more accurately, told me about it<3 but still<3
last edited più di un anno fa
big smile
My 6 year old (as of yesterday) brother is already in a love triangle :L x
più di un anno fa emilyroxx said…
crying
Lol, I just had to share this with somebody:

link

I'm going to have a depressing valentines day. I just found out that the hottest man in the entire universe in MARRIED. *Cries*
 Lol, I just had to share this with somebody: http://www.theonion.com/video/alqaeda-calls-off-attack
Who's he?
Gerard Way. <3
accio -- LOLWHUT???
smile
Yeah.
Tom likes Kadie, but Kadie kisses Danny.
But Danny told ME at Tom's party that he wants to kiss Jenny.
And Tom says that Jenny wants to kiss him.
Lol right? x
nice :D
Can you guys spell and grammar check this? I suck at it.

Five Muggle children have been sent to hospital after being hit by Bludgers that were let loose in an open park in Surrey. Luckily a 6th year Muggle-born was on the scene with his younger sister, and managed to calm the situation until wizards from the ministry arrived. James Thomsen, a 6th year Gryffindor bravely caught the Bludger, and has also sustained slight injury, but he says that he's “just happy everyone was safe”.
“I was just playing in the park with my little sister, when I saw the Bludger head towards the play-park.” James recalled “I wasn't sure what is was at first, but when I realised it was a Bludger, I eventually managed to hit it away using a few simple charms. I wish I could have helped more of the kids, but I dread to think what would have happened if I wasn't there.” When I asked him what he thought of his new 'Saviour Status', he was very humble “ Well...ha...I'm no Harry Potter, I just did what I any normal person would do, wizard or not.”
As James is only 16, he still has the trace on him, and in normal circumstances, would have been punished for the use of underage magic. However, the Ministry feel that this can be considered an exception, as he only used it to help the young children, and felt that this was a necessary use of magic on his behalf.
The Ministry are currently treating this attack as suspicious. The spokes-person for MoM said this is just a precaution, however we have a confirmed source suggesting otherwise.
“There are six young Slytherins that are currently been considered as suspects” said the source, who does not wish to be named for safety reasons “Two of them have previously been accused of joining an Anti-Muggle Society Club-wannabe Death-Eaters, if you will.” Upon further inspection, I have discovered that there have been numerous attacks linked to these pupils that have been covered up my the Ministry to minimise panic.
Let's just hope that if anything like this happens again, they'll be another wizard as brave as James Thomsen. It's like they say, bravery and chivalry really DOES set Gryffindors apart.

I don't like the ending, but I can't think of anything better to do :L x
kay just a sec :D or more like a few minutes :D
here :) I find it funny that I, a non-native English speaker, just grammar-checked something written by you, a native English speaker :D

Five Muggle children have been sent to hospital after being hit by Bludgers let loose in an open park in Surrey. Luckily, a 6th-year Muggle-born student was on the scene with his younger sister, and managed to calm the situation before wizards from the Ministry arrived. James Thomsen, a 6th-year Gryffindor, bravely caught the Bludger, sustaining slight injuries in the process, but he says that he's “just happy everyone was safe”.
“I was just playing in the park with my little sister, when I saw the Bludger head towards the play-park.” James recalled. “I wasn't sure what is was at first, but when I realised it was a Bludger, I eventually managed to hit it away using a few simple charms. I wish I could have helped more of the kids, but I dread to think what would have happened if I wasn't there.” When I asked him what he thought of his new status as 'Saviour', he was very humble. “Well...ha...I'm no Harry Potter, I just did what I any normal person would do, wizard or not.” 
Being only 16, James still has the Trace on him, and in normal circumstances would have been punished for the use of underage magic. However, the Ministry feels that this can be considered an exception, as he only used it to help the young children. 
The Ministry currently regards this possible attack as suspicious. Their spokesperson said this is just a precaution; however, we have a confirmed source suggesting otherwise. 
“There are six young Slytherins that are currently been considered as suspects” revealed the source, who does not wish to be named for safety reasons. “Two of them have previously been accused of joining an Anti-Muggle Society Club -- wannabe Death-Eaters, if you will.” (Upon further inspection, I have discovered that there have been numerous attacks linked to these pupils that have been covered up by the Ministry to minimise panic.)
Let's just hope that if something like this happens again, a wizard as brave as James Thomsen will be on the scene. It's like they say -- daring, nerve and chivalry really DO set Gryffindors apart.

the sentence in parentheses is kinda unnecessary -- you can leave it in if you want, but I wouldn't.

oh, and by the way -- your boyfriend James's last name wouldn't happen to be Thomsen? ;)
okay but anyway, good night guys :D
Perhaps ;)
And what are parentheses?? x
Lol Malloy XD
G'night! *hugs*
brackets :D lol my English teachers keeps telling me to pick either British or American vocabulary and stick to it, but some words (like brackets/parentheses) I can never remember which is which :P
Oh okay :)
It's heard to check your own because I don;t like to think I've made mistakes.
And I have NO clue what options to put it in :L x
Wait, are you British or American, Malloy?