just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter vs Twilight 54807 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 33251-33300 of 54807

più di un anno fa Italktosnakes said…
I know right.
Last year of high school= LIVING HELL! :L x
più di un anno fa AllyAM said…
Really? Where I am Junior year is supposed to be the worst (idk yet, I'm only a sophomore)
I have no idea what either of those are :L x
Junior=11th grade (3rd year of high school out of 4)
Sophomore=10th grade (2nd year of high school out of 4)
So are you 15/16 then? x
last edited più di un anno fa
been 16 since late october =]
got my permit in december! :D
Ohh...apparently I'm a sophomore :L
But we do are GCSE's in this year-we do it the same times as Hogwarts do their OWL's. Tres difficile :/ x
più di un anno fa alexthedog said…
surprise
I'm back from the Chinese Buffet!!! I had to go to bathroom, but the problem is thath my worst fear is pedos! I had a spazz attack and my friend's dad had to go in with me.
I take my SATs next year.
Wait, so you're 16 and in your last year of high school?
Whaaaatttt?!

...I never have that problem with bathrooms :/
Are you a boy or girl? (to lazy to see if your profile says) If you're a boy is that why I don't relate to this?
I get really paranoid in public toilets after what happened to that girl :L
And I love Chinese buffets. At mine, it's all you can eat, but you have to eat everything you have on your plate. If you leave some, you have to pay extra for the entire buffet :L x
*that

Plus before that, my friend made up a story to scare his 5-year-old sister while we were hanging out in his basement. It was so scary!!! I plugged my ears for parts. He screamed as part of the story halfway through and I almost fainted! So anyway, he gave me the rights to type it into story form on Microsoft Word. It's 75% his work and 25% mine. We're going to write a bunch more stories together!
We have;
seven years in primary school
five years in high school
then upper sixth
then lower sixth
then uni and shizzle :) x
I'm a boy. I watched a documentary about the Yosemite Park killer and haven't been the same since.
zzz
I'm off :)
Do you want me to tell you the story about how the Bungalows were invented?
Well, when these builders were making a house, they ran out of bricks. The first builder said 'Can't do nowt now' and the second builder said 'Nahh mate, it's sound. Just bung a low roof on it!'

Gettit.
Sorry about le tres Anglaise language, but I've just written how they'd speak :L x
Goodnight!!!
so is primary school like kindergarten-6th grade (5 years old to 12 yrs old) or like 1st-7th? (6-13 yrs) or does it also include pre-school (when you're younger that 5)? Or am I totally wrong and should probably just Google this?
più di un anno fa GemonkDruid said…
Mine is:
Preschool is non-existant (I just stayed home and terrorized my goldfish)
Primary 1-6th grade
High School 7-12th grade
then Uni

:)
più di un anno fa MrsPadfoot said…
I'm American so it's
-preschool
-kindergarten(5) which is optional in some states.
-elementary- grades 1-5
-middle-grades 6-8
-high- 9-12
Then college/ university and maybe some post-grad.
This is mine.
I went to pre-school and then...
Primary K-5th grade.
Secondary 6-12th grade.
and College.
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO FUCK NO DAMN FOX THIS IS BULLSHIT.

link

THEY RUINED MY DAY. FUCK THE DAMN PREPS.
più di un anno fa ginnyfreak said…
laugh
55.I know a third grader who has read the whole Harry Potter series and she will not be reading the twilight books.
56. Harry potter has a theme and basically twilights series is you can fall in love with a person of another kind and do whatever you want and lie. Where is that allowed
57.twilight copied harry potter when became a movie and it has horrible graffics.
58.you dont become addicted when reading twilight
59. You wouldn't want to read the twilight series again and again
60.boys and girls will read Harry potter but really you think a guy would read twilight
61.a mom wouldn't want there kid reading geology but would be proud to have their kid reading Harry potter
I'm sorry, we don't do reasons here anymore. It's the 1333rd page. If you're new, welcome to Fanpop! You'll be addicted in no time!
@GD, that really was bad.
I love Glee, but I'm just not a MCR fan. I mean, they're alright, I just don't particularly like them...

I live in America so yeah:
Pre-School
Elementary School: Kindergarten-4th
Middle School: 5th-8th
High School: 9th-12th
It's the other way for me. I'm a Killjoy, but I'm anti-Glee. It's a dumb show that should be cancelled.

And now they shittily covered MCR.

Before they shittily covered AAR.

IF THEY EVEN FUCKING REFERENCE GREEN DAY IN GLEE, THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY.
The All-American Rejects?
YESH. GODS, KEEP UP, WILL YA?

So anyway, Gives You Hell was an overrated song to begin with, but then dumb Rachel Berry had to ruin it with her girly piercing voice.

But Sing was good. Extremely good. Too good for the likes of Preppyloserton, aka. New Directions. I don't fucking care if they cover Bruno Mars, or Taylor Swift. They cannot touch my genre.
Meh, to each their own.
Glee's been ticking me off because I'm a theater nerd and it SHOULD be a show for theater nerds. Seeing all this pop and punk on there bugs me. In moderation, it's alright, but it's legit 99% of the music on there now!!!
Adding to your theater nerd point...

Everyone in Glee is pretty. That is not how talent works. Talent is talent, talent is not beauty.
Meh, Lea Michelle is not that pretty in my opinion. :P
Although she IS mega talented (she used to be on Broadway!)
Not to mention, Glee has Darren Criss now! :( Call me selfish, but however happy for him I am, I hate sharing him with a different group of fans... (I take PotterHeads over Gleeks anyday!)
Lea Michelle annoys me.

And I meant to the general audience.

I have never watched AVPM, so Darren Criss means nothing to me.
The show hasn't been as plot driven as I'd like, it seems to now just be about fitting in popular songs to sell at outrageous prices on iTunes.

AVPM is actually pretty (totally) awesome, if you've never seen any of it, I suggest giving it a chance. Even my friend who dislikes just about anything non-punk likes it.
Exactly. The basic plot is: They sing a song. They dance. Something scandalous happens. Rachel whines. Then they sing another song.

ARGH I BLOODY HATE IT.

I don't have time to watch AVPM. >.< In fact, I'm kinda sick of musicals right now.
più di un anno fa TempBest said…
I've never seen Glee :P

And ironically, I'm listening to AVPM right now.
LOL LOL LOL

link
tongue
I'm sorry, but ALL my friends LOOVEEEE MCR and I just don't :/ I'm very ambivalent towards them. Can't really think of anything I particularly like of dislike...but I have nothing against people who are obsessed or big fans. Just as long as they don't go ranting about how Gerard Way is like the greatest person ever, because, in the nicest possible way, I really don't care.
più di un anno fa Gred_and_Forge said…
@Best: I haven't watched a full episode of Glee either x]
I really liked the first season (except for most of the them episodes)
the second season....has been getting better I guess
Your friends have got it all wrong :D

Gerard is nice, but not the best person ever.

BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG IS.
lol, you should meet my friend, Sam. She's the biggest Green Day fan I've EVER met! Sam's even seen American Idiot on Broadway.
I agree, Billie Joe is pretty cool. I used to love Green Day, when I was in middle school, I'd listen to them all the time. What's your favorite song/album? Personally I like Warning (Album) and "Minority" for song.
Tell her to get a Fanpop account! :D

Lol, I'm not the greatest fan of Green Day, since they don't sell much stuff in Australia, and they don't show American Idiot here, but I do the best I can. :P

Green Day was one of the 3 "self-actualization" bands I listened to in primary school.

You're gonna hate me for this, but my favorite album is American Idiot, and "Castaway" is my current favorite.
Not o be rude or anything, but Imo, that album is really overrated. Sure, it has some good songs, but its not at omffantisticlol as so many people say it is.
It's not overrated. The singles are overrated. The album as a whole is amazing. <33333333

Why? Coz:

-It's the album that finally got them out of the shadow of Dookie, their second most successful opera.

-It's a concept album/rock opera. You could really feel Jesus' love for Whatsername in She's A Rebel/Extraordinary Girl, and Whatsername's frustration in Letterbomb. And plus, Billie's sadness in Wake Me Up When September Ends.

-Anti-Bush! :D

-Whatsername is my OTP theme song. <33333

-September is my birthday month.

-2 9-minute long songs without any choruses. I'd just love to see any other artist today accomplish that feat.

It truly is a omgfantastic album that will remain as one of the most phenomenal rock albums ever written.
No, I can see why people like it, I think its good enough. It's just not my thing, you know? Maybe one day I'll listen to it again and love it, bits and pieces of my personality change frequently. Sometimes its almost like I'm a different person two days in a row O_O. (Growing up is annoying :P)
I don't care if AI is overrated or if it was the most hated album in the world, it's just pure and breathtaking. :P

Though you could barely hear Mike in AI, so Nimrod is a close second fav (Platypus I Hate You <333). But whenever they play Hitchin' A Ride live, Billie always... you know.
Well, good for you for liking something so much =]
I've never been one of those "Music=Life" people, i'm much more bookish and theater...ish(?) (Dramatic...?) But yeah, unless it was some showtune, I've never really been effected by music all that much (unless it is feelings of nausea or pure hatred)
I used to not care about music and be obsessed about books and TV, but it all changed in 6th grade. +_+
I'm really a seeing/doing kind of person, that's why I get so much more meaning out of books and acting/theater. I don't usually try to find deep meaning in movies or tv shows though. :P
Really? I'm a "see everything as BS until it proved to be alright" person. I get it from my dad. ^_^
Lol, I have ADD so my mind is totally out the window unless stimulated and listening to music doesn't do that for me. I'm also extremely gullible (my friends and boyfriend think it's hilarious xP) and a clingy/affectionate person, the second part stems from the stimulation thing :P it's a pain.
I have mild ADHD. Ha, I have an extra letter! Suck it! (even though it doesn't matter. Shut up, brain. No, you shut up).

But punk music is a good motivational tool for me.