Harry Potter vs Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter vs Twilight 54807 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 33301-33350 of 54807

più di un anno fa AllyAM said…
As embarrassing as it is, I listen to pop when I do my homework. It's just good background noise, but not actually good enough to distract me from what I'm doing.
più di un anno fa GemonkDruid said…
Fa-fa-fa-fail. :P
It's just to help me pay attention. I don't really actually like Ke$ha or 3OH!3.
:PPPPPPP
tongue
:PPPPPPPPPPPP
:PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP
più di un anno fa ThePrincesTale said…
I'm bored...
So I decided to go on fanpop because there's a heck of a lot HP fans on here. And HP fans are always interesting to talk to :)

I'm so bored I'm watching WD Smackdown or wrestling or whatever you call it in America.
It's horrible. Sorry if I'm offending you, but how can anybody watch people PRETENDING to bash each other up?
How many people actually watch it in America?
I don't like wrestling. :P

I'm reading 21CB fanfiction.
What the hell the big muscly wrestler dude just held up an American flag an said 'We're American and we're damn proud!!!!' Then the crowd started chanting "USA! USA! USA!"
Many Americans seem to be overly-patriotic. I don't get it. I just don't get Patriotism, american or australian or otherwise. Can someone explain?
I'm not trying to be offensive I'm just curious.
I don't like watching wrestling either. I'm arguing with Twilight fans because I gain joy from making strangers angry :P
più di un anno fa Gred_and_Forge said…
I watch wrestling :O
I am so not patriotic. :D
^Me neither.
Lol Ally, that sounded almost sadistic, but I completely agree.
@Gred But don't you hate it how you can tell they're acting?
Ha, if you ever meet me irl, I'm normally a sweet person. I have to get my mean tenancies out somehow, right? xD
@ThePrincesTale: It's entertaining in my opinion. I really could care less if it's acting. Much like 'reality' shows like Jersey Shore. People like it for entertainment purposes. I like it not just for the wrestling, but the storyline as well.
bvghbvghujn

I'm bored.
@GD: Me too :/
Yeah, me too, but we can't always be nice now, can we? We have to take out our mean streak on someone...Twihards being the most available option.
Lol I just realised how mean that sounded, but that's brutal honesty for you.

Wrestling is entertaining, I admit. But for me that's just because it's so corny. I laugh at all the wrong moments, like when you're supposed to gasp, because it's sad.
It's 3:30 and I haven't eaten lunch yet. :P
^^Me too.

How can anyone possibly think Twilight is better than Harry Potter? These people make me lose faith in the human race.
I'm reading that 'I am number 4' book, the one with the massive ad on either side of the screen.
Eat!
How can you not have eaten yet? I ate at like 1 o clock
Why? I'm not hungry. My stomach hurts. :P
Is it good? I was considering picking it up.
Food is good. Food is nice. I like spice. Spice is nice.

I also like Dr. Seuss
Yeah, it's pretty good. I don't like the writing style though, but that's just me.
As I said before, I'm having "problems".
I had Mickey D's for lunch. It's dinnertime now but I'm not hungry.

Think I'ma try read Lemony Snicket's this weekend.
I just read a book that was really really good, but a few things about the writing was really really annoying
ohhh...I see.
I hate 'problems'. They make you feel terrible.
You have my pity.
What on earth are Mickey D's? I had Thai chicken curry...yum.

The writing style is a bit to simple for me.

The problem is with Harry Potter, it pales all other books in comparison.
McDonald's = Mickey D's.
più di un anno fa MrsPadfoot said…
I'm reading Maximum Ride, and currently want to burn the fourth book. It's terrible compared to the others, but reviews say it's needed to understand book five which gets better. Hopefully I didn't just waste 60 bucks, well technically only 20 of MY money but still.
Don't know what Mickey D's is? x] I prefer T-Bell or Jack's, but oh well.
I bought this book called Clockwork Angel (or something like that) but I only read a couple pages. I guess I should have started with the first book in that series :x
Which one is the 4th book? I've read them all. MAX was ok, but FANG made me want to hurt the author
The Final Warning. Apparently ANGEL just came out, but I haven't bought it. Maybe I should've stopped after book 3...
I'm going to finish the series, maybe Mr Patterson has redeemed himself
Look at this forum I found on the Twilight fan club. Sad, sad...
link
Maybe. Patterson is an excellent author(according to my orthodonuist, youth minister, mom, and science teacher) but I think the second Maximum series might've been pushing it.
più di un anno fa TempBest said…
Have any of you read the book "Walk Two Moons", by Sharon Creech? I have, and I think it's wonderful :)
Among the gems are:
"dont go trashing them, its what they want. besides, i bet none of those 5 fans have actually read the book and all its awesomness"

"I have seen it, it's really sad because there is only 2 picks, no videos, no images. There is NOTHING there but 5, yes FIVE, people dissing us. We are over 16290 people, we can totally take them! "

"ahahhahaa wat a bunch of idiots, think that is they didnt like it they wouldnt talk bout it .. sad no life people .. "

"the ONLY way some ppl can be as STUPID as that is if: A) They have a mental problem... B)They secretly love it but want to stand out... C) They didnt read the book OR D) They are jealous of everyone in the book. :):):) whos with me???? "

"I HOPE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ACT LIKE THAT GO DIE IN A HOLE!!!! i JUST FOUND A GIRL WHO SAID THAT AND I SAID THAT A HOPE TERRORIST FIND HER AND SKIN HER AND HANG HER IN A CLOSET!!! ( it was on a team jacon edward thing) "

@Princes: Yeah, the nerve of some people ._.

@Best: I haven't. I really should start reading more x]
Hehe, I love the second last one. Apparently us people who dislike Twilight have a mental problem and are actually secretly in love with Twilight but want to stand out. Either that or we haven't read the book or a jealous of everyone in the book.
*sigh*
It's a wonderful book.
@Best: Twilight? Just joking x]

@Princes: Some people take it too far with their opinions on people who do not agree with them. I don't care if they don't like HP like I do, but don't call it or its fans stupid if you haven't read it. Meh. People nowadays x]
@Princes - That one made me laugh lol

@Gred - Nononononononononono, Walk Two Moons lol
@Best: Two Moons, New Moon, what's the difference lol. I think any author is better than Stephenie.
I read walk two moons last year for english, and it was pretty good. For non fantasy, I prefer Nicholas Sparks (I'm secretly a hopeless romantic.)

But I usually stick with fantasy. HP, Inheritance, Narnia, that type of stuff.
più di un anno fa youknowit101 said…
nobody in the Twilight spot cares if you don't like Twilight, so leave them alone