just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter vs Twilight 54807 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 35701-35750 of 54807

più di un anno fa GoldnSnitch_96 said…
Oh Hai Der ^___^
più di un anno fa lucius_malloy said…
cool
haha yeah I have my life pretty much mapped out :D but I know the degree thing cos I had to know my lukio options today
più di un anno fa ThePrincesTale said…
":O So many abbreviations!"
Lol, we're not about to say 'International Baccalaureate' are we?
più di un anno fa SpeedyGonzalez said…
I have no idea what I wannt to do as a job. So I try to do well in everything (it's not working)
Ahk, im unsure of what I wanna do. Im good with cars (lyk, i know every single car on duh roadz), despite my bad gramma, I do enjoy writing, I have always wanted to invent something, im good with scince, got options there. So ya, thats my future..:P
più di un anno fa Italktosnakes said…
Oh, btw, one of you guys asked mem to do a banner right? I can do it once I've done my exams, so if you can't wait that long, you'll have to ask someone else :L x
ya! Me!, but i can wait, the club is up, but no ones joined...poor Lancia, not popular anymore i guess
^^AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Please, PLEASE never say 'lyk' when I'm on this forum. Its does my head in.
And why must you say 'roadz' and purposely spell it wrong when it is so much simpler to spell it right?
Lol, don't take it personally. My teacher I had for 4 years running is a massive fan of proper grammar.
haha I'm gonna be a teacher and a writer :)
Loltlk is just a form of expresive language, and its quicker. idk y ppl hate it. ? perhaps you can tell me? BTW I am capable of writing with proper English, I do have a reasonably good vocabulary, but im just a lil lazy :P
it's annoying and makes you seem less intelligent than you are.
più di un anno fa Gred_and_Forge said…
Hi guys.
heeyy
I don't care, im still using it, makes me feel happeh! And plus, if ur acting like this at 15, i cant imagiane wat ur gonna be like in 50 yrs time, just enjoy adolecince, dont be like that. :P
It's night time here and I'm tired. That's my fault for not taking a nap today x]
Hey! wats ur nick name gred and forge
più di un anno fa SpeedyGonzalez said…
But chatspeak does allow you to write more. Just sayin'
u take napz? grampa...lol
I don't like chat speak, I really don't. I only use abbreviations like 'lol', 'js', 'jk' and such, but everything else I spell out.
I don't have a nickname. A nickname for what?
itz convienentz and it looks cool
ur name, i dont wanna write Gred_and_Forge every time i refer to u
No, it really doesn't. When someone asks me "Plz" because it's shorter than "Please", I feel perfectly justified to answer "No" because it's shorter than "Yes".
ok, now ur being ridiculous, yes and no mean 2 diffrent things, please and plz is just a word that has been abbreviated in a quick and modern way,
It was a joke. When people ask me Plz, it mostly means they want a favor. So I just say No just because I feel like it. And how am I being ridiculous?
^^lol.
yeah, but 'roadz' is stupid, it is just as convenient and quick as writing 'roads'. I personally, I think 'roads' is actually 'cooler'. Don't take this personally.
And. Never. Say. Lyk.
It kills me slowly in a very painful way.
meh, its just a stylish way of saying things, I went our of my way to write roadz coz it looks cooler, Z beats the SHIT outta s
mischievous
I dont usually say lyk...*light bulb appears on head...
._.
Ur eyes are all squinty
No, I'm just waiting to hear why I'm ridiculous.

By the way, I'm part Asian, so that's offensive, just saying.
ugh, y are ppl so over sensitve (I said ur being rediculous because ur compareing yes and no to plz and please, then i realised u wernt, there happeh?) rascim has gone too far, ppl cant sing ba ba black sheep any more coz the sheep is black....wtf
Why are people so lazy to type out words or spell them correctly? Again, it was a joke.
, actually, u said it was offenceive. Man ppl say im argumentitive. If u dont like loltlk then y are u on the internet? Go send a bloody telegram
The joke was about the "plz" bit. I didn't know you own the Internet. I'm not starting anything. I'm just saying I don't like chat speak and you called me ridiculous. Others have said they don't like when you use chat speak as well, not only me.
GUYS SHUT UP ALREADY FOR MERLIN'S SAKE OKAY?
Ur the one going on with this, please, just fukin stop this now. U cant stop loltlk, it is the biggest cult next to the iphone, end of discussion....moving on
Yes Malloy. I was going to sleep soon anyways. I don't want to waste anymore time on this.
One thing before you move on:
The only thing we ask, that when on this forum, please refrain from using excessive chatspeak.
That's not to say you can't use lol or something but. Emphasis on excessive.
@ThePrincesTale: I agree. And cut back on the offensive words too. It would be nice to have conversations without having to cringe at certain words.
Since when is that a rule? Oh i get it, ur all SOOO sopisticaed and WAAYYY to interlectual to use loltlk. Whats ur issue? There are people worrying about being shot because they are in a war zone, and ur worried about a few letters that arent aranged the way u like, srsly, grow up.
Fuck this, i got better things to do than listen to some whiny idiots.
dude, it's just respect and courtesy. We asked a favour, we'd appreciate it if you take it seriously. We are not forcing you to do anything, it's not a rule. We are asking you.
it's a rule since we decided so. like it or not, we've been here for way longer than you have, so I'd like to think we have some semblance of seniority. now please grow up and start speaking something resembling actual English or I'm gonna start ignoring you -- I have nothing to say to people who are voluntarily illiterate.
^^Jee. Thanks for the compliment. I am trying to be nice, you know, please believe me when I say this. I don't dislike you, and I don't go looking for fights. I am merely stating an opinion.
'Ear 'ear to malloy and ThePrincesTale. I wasn't trying to be rude to him. I just stated I didn't like chat speak and then he gets all upset when I've been calmly replying back to him.
last edited più di un anno fa
Ok, im sorry, I feel like a dick right now, if u want me to speak correctly, so be it.
^^^Voluntarily illiterate, lol.
'seniority', man you have awesome english. I have never used that word in my life :) And you're Finnish
^that's ok, Goldn. I really wasn't trying to be mean!