Harry Potter vs Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter vs Twilight 54807 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 38351-38400 of 54807

più di un anno fa lucius_malloy said…
is it just me or is moo always working on chem coursework?
also, miss, WTF is a controlled assessment?
più di un anno fa Italktosnakes said…
I LOVE chemistry :D x
haha chem is cool, I'll give you that :D a far sight better than physics for sure :P
but I haven't had it this year -_- luckily I'm getting it back in lukio (Y)
più di un anno fa Italktosnakes said…
I've decided that I'm print off the application from, send it, and then say I didn't see it until today and I'm really interested in the college :) x
rhat's a goood idea :)
nuuuu I'm only getting one chem course next year -_- awws.
d'you guys think I could handle 32 courses in one year? cause I'm thinking yes, though it might mean some extra work.
più di un anno fa alexthedog said…
I don't have to think about college for quite a few more years. =P
haha not college, lukio. high school.
now tell me: 32 courses, Y/N?
zzz
whatevs, I can figure that out later :D night!<3
più di un anno fa harrypotterbest said…
I say yes, Malloy :)
Night *hugs* Love you x
più di un anno fa geddythecat said…
Malloy, that's a LOT. You don't want burnout and insomnia, do you? I've had the latter since I was a baby. It takes me forever to fall asleep, and I almost never do.
Guys, I'm logging in as geddythecat, because alexthedog wouldn't log on.
più di un anno fa xDark_Angelx said…
^I am just like that. I take an hour or so to get to sleep :P

But 32? Wow, very impressive, but like Alex said, it seems...like it'll take a lot of your time away. It sounds like something Hermione did in the 3rd book.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa wotcher-tonks said…
Helloo people of the internet :D ^It takes me forever to fall asleep because I can't stay still for long periods of time. So, movies are NOT my thing :D But 32?? I would drop dead :O
Also, caffeine has a really bad effect on me. I get really hyper and crash. Sometimes I get very sick when I do. And that stinks because I have soda all the time and coffee in moderation.
@DarkAngel-It takes me about 2-2.5 hours to fall asleep. It used to be much worse. I can fall asleep fine at hotels though. But I don't really do much sleepovers unless they're at my own house because of it though.
più di un anno fa MissKnowItAll said…
smile
lol

I'm back and switching between this and writing my play.
più di un anno fa zanhar1 said…
I had a great day, you guys?
I haven't started the English homework yet. I want you guys to use the Elder Swear if I log back on. I really need to focus. In Kindergarten, I got an 'F' for "stays on task".
Not so well, Zanhar. :I What happened in your day?
Got it. ;)
Aw what happened in your day?

My day was pretty good...My class read The Outsiders in school and then we watched the movie :D I can't choose between Harry Potter and The Outsiders now D:
And I can't stay on one thing for too long because I get bored. I always change everything up. I like to change things all the time!
più di un anno fa xDark_Angelx said…
It sure doesn't help that my mother snores worse than a pig-she's a floor under me, and I can still hear her, even when my door is closed.

@wotcher-tonks-I loved the Outsiders, and the movie. We read it in 8th grade. But for it to be better than HP in my opinion-good luck with that ;)
@zanhar-Aww, what's wrong?
sad
@zanhar: 'Sup?
@wotcher-I read The Outsiders this year, and I loved it. It's one of my favorite books. Still haven't seen the movie. Johnny and Cherry are my favorite characters.

@all-My day was okay. I've just finished putting my name on 25 flash cards. Now I've got to put facts about J.K.R. on them, and write an essay about online predators for English.
Well I got this hall pass you know so I can get my book so I start skipping down the hall singing something along the lines of: Im in the hallway Im in the hallway. With a pass. No Im not ditching class No Im not ditching class. Because I have me self a pass. Were are the teachers that prowl the hall Im all alone with my pass. I am special I am special 'cuse I have a pass while everyone is stuck in class yah! SO then I get to my locker get the book and sing that as I head back to class the hall moniter comes up to me and asks me if I have a pass I accedently sang my response it was halarious. A few minutes later I get done with my book so I ask the teacher if I can put the book away so she gives me another pass, more singing and Im back in class once more. Then it's time to go to Spanish class (as you've heard that the teacher hates me.) Well I was telling my friend that my mom was going to yell at the teacher for yelling at me for spelling her name wrong even though she spells mine wrong too, today I get an assighnment back and my name is spelt right, so I guess she overheard me lol. (Yes it's these little things that excite the crap out of me.)

@xDark_Angelx Nothings wrong :P Im have a great day.

Why was your day not so good?
That sounds awesome, Zanhar :)

Meh today was just boring :L Not to mention I don't feel well. :( But I'll get better soon :P
blush
The only clean song from Rent! I don't know anything about the actual musical, but I'm one of the only boys in my school who hasn't dropped out of chorus. We're doing Seasons of Love. I used to hate it, but it grew on me! The stupid video won't embed...
Ooohh The Outsiders isn't better than Harry Potter, I just don't have the heart to choose one over the other :D The movie was pretty good. There are two versions of it and we watched the longer version because it was more like the book. My favorite characters are Darry, Dally, Soda, Johnny, and Ponyboy in no particular order.
più di un anno fa 1-2vampire said…
heyy I've been tired for about three days therefore have not been arsed to come on, so HAI GUYS!
It was. I hope you feel better.

Oh and also I serched up dog pictures and I kept compareing angry dogs like the one below to Bellatrix which annoyed my friend because A. She hates Bellatrix and B. We where suposed to be doing a project.
 It was. I hope te feel better. Oh and also I serched up dog pictures and I kept compareing angry
XD Nice Zanhar! :D

And hai Vamp! :D
AWW A CUTE DOGGY! I love dogs :D

Zanhar: that sounds fun :D
Aws, I must leave now :( Bye!!
byebye wotcher-tonks, sorry for not introducing myself xD
Bye. :)

Hi vamp. :)

I gave up on the play for tonight- I couldn't focus.
:3

It was fun... bey.

What play?

My mom saw my grades :$ XD
più di un anno fa youknowit101 said…
Hey guys, mind if I interrupt a little. i have a confession
Ok go ahead, confess away.
Go ahead.

I'll talk later.
Alright, you guys probably noticed the heavy messages from Cassie to me, and you probably know we've been good friends for the past few months. I have to make it up to her by coming clean. i lied to everyone about almost everything in my life
ok, I hope you guys make up.
...Is everything alright?
surprise
Like??? Are you not a fashion company heir? Are you not 22?(shudders) Are you not studying psychology? Like what do you mean?!?
I'm really a 37 year old man, recently divorced, and going through a custody battle for my 16 year old daughter
She's really pissed at me and i don't blame her, after all she's done for me here
We will accept you for all your faults, because that is what we do here!
:$ Im sorry about that.
We are accepting people, just look at our large family tree xD
I... wasn't expecting that.