A rare and natural beauty
5. Ginny-For starters, I Amore her beautiful red hair. It's so gorgeous. I Amore it when she has that white fiore in her hair, it's pretty. I also Amore her eyes. She's just stunning. She has an amazing smile. She is such a natural beauty.
4. McGonagall-Now, before te start calling me weird, let me explain. Have te seen her as a young woman? She's gorgeous! I Amore her big eyes, they're so amazing. She has gorgeous hair.
3. Luna-I Amore Luna's looks! She's stunning! I Amore her long, blonde hair. I also adore her eyes, not to big and not too small. I Amore her ravanello earrings, they compliment her so well.
2. Bellatrix-Wow, this woman is so gorgeous for someone who's so evil. First off, her hair is so messy and gorgeous. I actually like how messy it is, it looks gorgeous even when it's messy! I also Amore her eyes. So beautiful. She's also got an amazing figure. I Amore her big, full lips. Her black dress compliments her very well and is perfect for her. This woman is just gorgeous. However, she's not number 1 because number 1 is in my superiore, in alto 5 most beautiful women of ALL TIME.
1. Hermione-Of course my preferito character would also be my most beautiful character. But I promise, I'm not being biased. I honestly think Hermione is one of the most beautiful women to ever walk the planet. I've always thought she was beautiful, even when I was little. As the Film progressed, she just got prettier and prettier. Just like Ginny, I think she's a natural beauty. She's got the most beautiful hazel eyes. Her hair and lips are gorgeous, Gorgeous, GORGEOUS!! She's also got an AMAZING smile. When she came down to the Yule Ball in that rosa gown, I swear I thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world. I Amore her full, gorgeous lips. They're stunning. She's truly one of the most beautiful women ever.
A classic and angelic beauty
A strong, confident, beautiful young lady
An exotic and striking beauty
She's a sunset in a frame