1. How did Ron react to Hermione being tortured?: Irrationally... That entire scene was just how I imagined it in the books. The Malfoy mansion was absolutely perfect.
2. Were there peacocks?: there may have been... I didn't notice any. But it doesn't mean they weren't there.
3. Were Ron/Hermione done justice?: it was very clear that it was Ron and Hermione. The scene in the forest when Ron saves Harry's live while he's swimming underwater to get the sword of Godric Griffindor was amazing.
4. Was the locket scene like te imagined it would be?: When harry opened it, Voldemort played on Ron's fears and it's great. His fears for his family, but very vividly his fear that Hermione is into Harry. And the smoke that comes out of the locket is almost like the smoke monster from LOST. It has smoke versions of Harry and Hermione saying the most vicious and hurtful things to Ron. Then they start making out with very little clothes on.
5. Do Harry and Hagrid go straight to the Burrow after the 7 Potters fighting sequence..or do they still stop at the Tonks' house?: No, they go straight to the burrow. And spoiler alert... Hedwig dies. But I was very happy with the way she dies
6. Is Mad-Eye's death properly acknowledged?: It's very abrupt...They arrive back to the Burrow and Bill gives the news that Mad-eye is dead.
7. Was the Lupin/Harry scene at Grimmauld Place included?: No. There is a great part with Lupin though. Right when the seven potters get back to the Burrow Lupin comes in with a bleed Weasley puts him on the couch, grabs harry and slams him against the bacheca and asks him what the creature that sat in the back of his defense against the dark arts class in Harry's 3rd year.
8. I'm a Weasley fangirl..so please tell me anything te can remember from the wedding. Ron/Hermione/Krum, the reaction to Kingsley's patronus, etc: Oh yeah the Krum scene is PERFECT. Ron and Hermione are circling the punch, punzone bowl and Ron is pretending not to look at her. Krum comes up to Hermione and takes her out to dance. Ron is furiously watching them. As soon as the dance stops, one of Fleur's Friends walks da and his eyes go from Hermione's straight to this other girl and he walks away and ditches Hermione
9. So would te say, then, that Ron's character is done justice in this movie? His character has been..butchered in some of the past movies. : Yes.
10. Can te tell me about the Death Eaters crashing the wedding? Is Greyback there, was there chaos after the patronus, etc.: It's not a drawn out scene. Kingsley's terrifying message entered the tent and everything stopped. it was a bloodchilling delivery. Then Death Eaters mostra up and the trio ducks for cover. Soon they find each other's hands and apparate to Picadilly Circus.
11. Was the..discrimination against the Mudbloods done justice? Like..do we see them on the run, does Hermione still go to the trial, etc.: No,that is cut out... Hermione does not go on trial. But they're hating.
12. Is Dobby's death and burial as completely heartbreaking as it is in the book? Did anyone help Harry bury him?: OMG yes. I was fighting back the tears. The scene was SO SAD. Little Dobby is just SO happy to be in Harry's arms... and then he dies and te just want to give him a great big hug.
13. Is the Harry/Ginny relationship shown o do they kiss? And if they do, does Ron burst in on them o anything?: yeah they're making out in the cucina in the Burrow before the wedding. And Fred (I think) comes in and just chills out da the sink just looking at them. It's a really funny/awkward scene
14. Is Snape in any scenes at all?: Yes. very few. EDIT: When Ron leaves, Hermione tries to convince him to stay, she cries.
They look like they fell asleep holding hands, as it shows them asleep with their hands outstretched, inches from touching.
Ron is in the basement when she is being tortured, he might cry, but when Dobby brings them upstairs, he and Harry attempt to fight, but are stopped because Bellatrix has a coltello to Hermione's throat. (I asked about Ron offering himself for Hermione but that doesn't seem to be the case.) Also, when Hermione awakens from being tortured she notices the word "mudblood" carved into her arm.
Hermione dances with Krum at the wedding. Krum sees another girl that he seems really attracted to and chases after her. Hermione turns toward Ron and he turns away in an attempt to hide that he was watching her dance with Krum.
The Pianoforte scene is Hermione attempting to teach Ron to play a song on the piano, while Harry seems to be getting annoyed da it.
Hermione takes care of Ron when his arm becomes injured. During the healing process, he becomes jealous of Hermione and Harry and decides to leave. This seems to be partially caused da the necklace.
Hermione is depressed when Ron is gone, which causes the scene where Harry attempts to cheer her up da dancing with her.
When Ron returned, Hermione remained very angry with him. When Harry asks her when she might get over it, she says "I'm always mad at him.