Harry Potter After the boy who lived RP

Goldenliz posted on Jun 22, 2014 at 05:24PM
After the era of the boy who lived, we join new Heroes and Villains at Hogwarts School for Magic and Wizardry. Create new adventures with a new character. Choose the path of Hogwarts. Choose the destiny.

Name:
House:
Personality:
Appearance:
Family:
Past:
Abilities:
Fears:
Wand:
Extra info:
Secret:

Start your adventure at King's Cross
last edited on Jun 22, 2014 at 05:36PM

Harry Potter 127 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 127

più di un anno fa Emmalou13 said…
I had just finished sketching a character from my favorite book when I looked up. Lily had stopped playing and was speaking to Alvin. Funny, she is the shy soft-spoken sister, I usually talked for her. My other sister Gwendolyn could certainly speak for herself, and had a bad temper. Gwendolyn! I forgot! Her birthday was yesterday, I bet Lily had already mailed her a present for her 10th birthday. Next year she would go to Hogwarts. She would probably be a trouble-maker. I watched Lily until she went back to playing, she used to be a Keeper, until she got bumped up to Hufflepuff Seeker, because of how small she was and how fast. The only thing about her is, she is distracted easily, she gets lost in her own world, but she's been working on it. What was she talking to Alvin about though...
last edited più di un anno fa
I picked up my bag and headed back to the castle to finish my homework. Then I saw someone running toward Hogwarts. On closer observation, it was Penelope! Out of concern I called out to her "Penelope? Are you alright?" Then I saw a flash of red - Blood
più di un anno fa Goldenliz said…
Once Penelope grabbed the bag and had draped hercloak over her shoulder and then ran back to Hogwarts Penelope heard Emma's concerned voice.Penelope cursed inwardly and stuffed her barely there hands into her cloak pockets. Penelope slowed her pace to walk and tried her usual uncaring and unfeeling expression, as she finally came to a stop "I'm fine Emma, you feeling better?" I called back.

più di un anno fa Alvin2442 said…
Alvin looked at Lily, silently remembering when she was keeper. He had a hard match against Hufflepuff that day. He then went back to flying around the pitch, after a quick conversation with her. Practicing some tricks and zooming around, dodging, weaving.
I was in the common room doing homework when I heard a commotion and a scream. A furry gray ball zoomed past just as I jumped up, and behind it a black streak. "Callisto!" I yelled and bounded after her. Lily was right behind me. "I have an idea! I'll go get her treats!" she panted then turned around and raced back. I followed cat and mouse all the way out a window and into the grounds. It was hard to see in the dark but I searched around anyway. I came to the each of the Forbidden Forest and was about to turn back and try Lily's tactic, when I heard a noise. I slowly turned around and peered into the darkness. A Figure stepped out of the shadows and raised a wand. I frozen in pure terror. I tried to move but couldn't make my body obey."Dreamorum Fotuura!" Said the shadowy figure and from its wand a blast of light went zooming towards me and hit me right in the head. It felt like a cold hand gripped my heart. I saw millions of visions in my mind and mist clouded my eyes. I fell, it felt like slow motion. In between life and death I heard 2 sets of footsteps draw nearer. I heard 2 vices though it sounded like 6 to me. "How did you know she would be here?" said one. the other responded "I didn't, I've just been waiting for a moment like this." "How come its this Hufflepuff girl, why not any other student? Why does it even have to be a Hogwarts student?" "It doesn't have to be, it hasn't worked on anyone, and so I searched here to and I heard her talking to another Hufflepuff, and she mentioned that she has never ever had a dream in her life. Here dream mind was blank. Perfect for the spell to take hold. She will have visions every night. We will know all the worlds secrets and what are enemies are planning, and what will happen to us." the other voice sounded nervous. "Won't they come looking for her?" "Maybe, but they will never find us." Then I drifted into darkness.

(I'm going to be on vacation until Sunday, so this will explain my absence. Interpret it however you want. See ya! I'll miss you guys!)
(Okay.)
Alvin was being daring, standing on his broom, maintaining perfect balance, as he zoomed around the pitch. Then out of nowhere, his broom jerked, and fell down towards the ground. His mentally used Accio, as he couldn't grab his wand, and grabbed his broom once more. He saw a guy using his wand to cast a spell. Alvin knew what it was when it was casted. The Killing Curse...

Alvin caused his broom to swerve as he flew down towards the broom and reached for his wand. Once he was close enough to the ground, he jumped off, "Stupefy!" He yelled, not even bothering to take home against whoever he was facing. The man casted Protego. Then it was silently sending back spells.

The man got one lucky one in and Alvin's wand flew out of his hand. A green light was charging at the tip of the other's wand, Alvin transformed into a snake, and slithered up the man.
(I have q plot in mind for the identity of my attacker, do you have one for yours?)
(Maybe. Everyone will have to wait.)
(I'm back!!! I'll go along with what you guys are doing, I sorta have a plot in my mind for my attacker)
(Lolz, the triple triad killers...)
Emmalou13 commented…
(Haha) più di un anno fa
I opened my eyes slowly. I was in a box. The only opening was a knothole above my head. I tried to move but I was to squished. I yelled something but no one answered. I struggled to escape to no avail. I finally sat back and closed my eyes to think. I sighed. I wish I was small enough to just squeeze through that knothole. I wish I was a little bird and I could fly away. After a few minutes I opened my eyes again and fell over. Fell over? How did I... I looked around and immediately got dizzy again. Everything was bigger! I looked down at my self and toppled over again. I WAS A BIRD. I didn't have time to wonder about it though. This was my chance! I squeezed through the whole and flew as hard as I could away. I heard yelling but I kept going. I almost fell, and I was very wobbly but I made it. I looked around and saw Hogwarts Way off in the distance. I started to get the hang of it I dipped and soared fully enjoying my self. I arrived at the castle just as the sun was setting. I landed hard on the grounds and thought hard about being a human. Soon enough I was back to normal. But no that I was human again, but hunger came back, as well as my scrapes and bruises, but worst, the headache that had come with that blast of magic. I struggled to the castle and slipped inside I got half way to the common room when I collapsed and passed out.

(What exactly is your plot? I can make it part of this one... p.s. I just figured out I'm an animagi)
Alvin gasped as turned back into a human rather forcefully. A spell him and he flew back, then he was held back by his feet. Alvin did the counter-curse, as another spell hit him, and he grunted, as pain flew through his body. He collapsed. Two out of three Forbidden Curses...He then felt something take over his mind. "We can use him..." And Alvin slowly watched as his control was taken from him. His mental state gone. However, a few moments later, the dude tripped, and Alvin was free once more.

He instantly ran at the attacker, giving a mean right hook, he pulled his wand back out, as his stance return. Alvin then pulled out his wand, the attacker's wand tip glowed with a green light. "AVADA-..."

Alvin instinctively cried out faster, "Expelliarmus!" He caught the Attacker's wand, "Pertrifcus Totalus!" The attacker fell down.

(My plot is weak...)

Someone came from behind Alvin, he turned around, a spell on the tip of his mouth, just for a brick to hit him in the face. Really...a brick. Out of all things, a freaking brick! Blood was rushing out of a wound, and Alvin accepted the darkness's embrace.

4 attacks in one wondered Penelope as she sprinted through the hallways, it seemed that Hogwarts was under attack and she was certainly not reckless enough to go after the attackers, once she reached headmistresses office the gargoyle let her in- Hogwarts was keeping its own students safe. Once inside I skipped formalities and at once told her about the attacks- she immediately lept off her seat to gey
Alvin's mind tended to travel when he was unconscious, so he wasn't survived to see him in headmistress office.
( Gah it seems that my edit didn't work)
(No...)
(Still passed out lol in the middle of a hallway) I was having horrible visions. I could see things. Memories, But not mine. I saw people I've never seen before. Battles from the past and future.
(Hey, I tried to make all of the role-players here using the descriptions you guys put for your characters :) I did my best, what do you think?)
 (Hey, I tried to make all of the role-players here using the descriptions te guys put for your chara
Alvin2442 commented…
Alvin's the tallest, and Penelope is the shrotest...I think...) più di un anno fa
(That....could actually be Alvin.............OMG....................F­rea­ky, except...without the scarf...)

Alvin instantly noticed that girl who was in the dungeons with him, in the office, only for both of the to disappear.
( that's pretty much Penelope, thanks for making her :))
(Wait, did we apparate or what just happened)

(Glad you like it :) I'm still passed out)
Alvin's vision when black, when he thought they disappeared, they really just stepped out of his vision. He didn't know where he was going next, only that a wave of pain, flew through them him...
I jerked awake screaming. Then looked around. I staggered up and dragged myself towards the infirmary. "Almost... Almost, there." I gasped hearing footsteps coming around the corner. I fell again and slipped into darkness.
After sitting for a while in headmistresses office, something felt wrong, the buzz of students voices, the life of Hogwarts ceased to exist
I frowned. This was very wrong. I have never experienced such a silence. I hurried out of the office and sprinted towards the grand hall when I almost tripped over something, no it was someone
The person was stumbling and seemed to be in immense pain, I rushed over and immediately supported the person, with a jolt I realized that it was the Slytherin who brought Millicent to the infirmary
I then ran basically dragging the Slytherin to the infirmary.
Yet of course when I reached the corner I saw Emma collapse at the infirmary door. It was still strange that nobody was around. With my other arm I grabbed Emma's jumper and this time literally dragging her inside the infirmary, still tugging the Slytherin along. Once in the infirmary madam pomfrey was nowhere in sight and the bed Millicent was in... Was gone. Remembering the bodies I was dragging I carried them to a bed. I knew that I had no time to spare I began raiding the medicine closet, barely managing to grasp them because of my hands. I then used the scent if a sleeping potion to allow their bodies to rest in slumber. I then bandaged my hands loosely. The two seemed to be in great pain and I was certain that I was not the only one tip toeing near death. Despite being exhausted the future was ruthless, I made sure to be able to reach an armchair before I felt the onslaught of visions. I managed to slump into the cushions before my mind vacated to the sight. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror- my iries and pupils were gone. Huh, it seemed that the sight changed my eyes. This was my last thought before I faced the sight.
(....Hecka headache...)
Voices, and pictures flashed through my mind I saw horrible things and great things. I saw all of Hogwarts history then I saw myself collapse in the school hallway. I woke up wit a start. And gasped for breath. I glanced around, I was in the infirmary. Penelope was sitting in a chair nearby. "Hello?" I said. she didn't answer then I was her eyes and shrieked. I stumbled over. And tried to get her attention, but nothing happened. Then I say Alvin, on another bed! Where were all the adults! The Castle was so silent. I stumbled, I could feel my strength draining. I need something to eat. I didn't want to leave the other two so I found some chocolate and devoured it. Then I sat down back on the bed and wen to sleep agin.
Alvin jumped up and instantly regretted it. His head was pounding and he couldn't reemember what happened. Something about a brick. He then noticed Penelope and Emma in the beds next to him. He instantly threw his legs onto the floor. He then realized that his entire head was bandaged and looking like Medusa's hair wrap.

Ignoring that fact, he walked towards the door, and hit the ground hard on the second step, laying on the cold hard ground, wishing he would die. His head pain was back with more force. Too bad he couldn't reach his potion cabinet...he should have something for this.
I woke again, this time with a fever my head still felt like it had a storm raging inside it. I saw Alvin on the floor so I dragged him onto his bed then slumped onto mine.
Alvin's bit back a huge scream as Emma dragged him. As he laid back up on the bed, he wondered why there was nothing to help people walk.s
I woke for the 3rd time and decided we were all going to die if I didn't do something. I staggered over to Penelope and shook her. Hard. Nothing. Then I heard a noise.
"Legilimes!" Alvin thought as he caught eye-contact with Emma. He slowly reached to see what she was trying to say, before retracting out of her mine quickly. "Well, we have to get out of here, Miss Emily. If your not to injured." He said, hissing at the ending part, before he transformed into a snake, and slithered away, realizing this was a better way to travel for him. Now he just had to find the pipes, and he would be able to travel around the entire school.
"Its Emma." I said crossly. "Wait! What about Penelope! Something is wrong with her, look at her eyes! We can't just leave her here!" Then a thought struck me. "Lily! OHMYGOSH I NEED TO FIND MY SISTER!!!"
Alvin groaned as she yelled and turned human, before looking over Penelope. "I can barely walk...and you sound stupid....calm the Merlin down...you sound like you on crack..." Alvin said, as he sat down on the bed he was on. He then did stretched out his arms and knees. "Penelope will have to sit there." Alvin said, before he got back up once again. He then walked out of the infirmary.
"Wait! Wait! Whats going on? Where is everybody? whats wrong with Penelope??
Once I woke up I waited for my eyes to return to non-sight, while listening to the occurrences in the infirmary. Once fully in control of my mind I spoke "Penelope is alright and I have no idea what's going on but I will assume you and alvin have had been attacked." Standing up and stretching I smiled at Emma, though she towered over me I sort of had to look up," if you're feeling better we should go to the dining hall, it seems that breakfast should be taking place". I looked out the window at the rising sun.

( The internet service is being changed so I might be lwte with
with my replies.)

Alvin stopped as he heard Penelope's voice. He then poked his head back into the infirmary." I'll see you rag-tag kid duo there then..." He then disappeared down the hallway. He was at the Dinning Hall.
I was surprised by Penelope's calm demeanor. "What was wrong with you? whats going on?" I spluttered. Then I remembered. "And, and- I got kidnapped! Some one put a spell on me! But I turned into a BIRD!!! I have been having horrible dreams,... wha-" I stopped panting. "this is all so confusing." I started to get dizzy again but forced myself to stay awake. "I - I need something to eat."
I slightly raised my eyebrow " Kidnapped and an anigmus. It does seem confusing, but yes you should eat, regain your strength" I turned to walk away from the dining hall. As I walked away I spoke to Emma "I advise you tell Headmistress about your kidnapping, but if you decide against I won't tell anyone" That's when my stomach decided to ask for breakfast "It turns out that I too need to eat"
Alvin waits....and waits...and waits....and waits...
(Waits for what?)
I followed Penelope into the dining Hall wondering about what had happened and about where Alvin had gone.
(Alvin's at the dinning hall which I stated in my second to last post...)
Once I entered the dining hall, it was empty since most students were sleeping and the teachers were also absent but the silence which caused me to hear my bloodflow was gone. My eyes widened at the food and I grabbed a pancake with a lot of melted chocalate and jugged down some bitter orange juice. Once I was no longer exhausted I grabbed a mug of tea and went over to alvin and emma and asked in a low voice "So what happened to you two?"
"I honestly don't' know." I said between bites of oatmeal. "I was looking for my cat, and then this person came out of the forest, pointed a wand at me, and next I new I was all put unconscious. Then I woke up in a wooden box, I couldn't get out and I was really squished, there was only one way out, a little knot-whole. Then I was thinking how great it would be to be a bird and fly out when all of a sudden, well, I was! It was so weird! Then at the castle I passed out again and woke up in the infirmary. You were all weird and your eyes looked CREEPY! The strange thing is, whenever I was unconscious, I had horrible strange dreams! And well, I've never had a dream before..." I paused and looked up hesitantly.
"Someone tried to kill me. 'Nuff said." Alvin then took a look around, frowning at the absence of the teachers. He then laid his head DOWN ON THE TABLE.
I swirled my tea thoughtfully then turned to Emma "Being kidnapped must have been a horrible experience along with the dreams but at least you found out you're an anigmus at the right time" I just ignored my eyes since I was in no mood to share my sight." Also the fact that someone managed to get into Hogwarts and assault a student is concerning. " I gulped down the rest of my tea "I don't know about you two but I am not going to Headmistress for my attempted murder " I then spotted out of the corner of my eye someone looking very surprised of three different houses sitting together. Taking the hint of the glances of the now present students I stood up and went to the ravenclaw table.
Alvin glanced around, before looking at Emma. "You might want to get back to Hufflepuff's Table...." He then looked at the present students, hissing at them. He then looked up, and laughed. 3 seconds passed and someone was soaked in gravy. Don't ask how he got it.
I nodded, picked up my bowl and hurried over to the Hufflepuff table, and plopped down next to Lily. "What where you doing over there?" She asked confused. "Uhhh... nothing." She looked at me suspiciously but gave up and dug into her pancakes.
I think I got one thing from my parents, that being determination. I was very determined to get some answers. Yet when Jace plopped down next to me covered in gravy I couldn't help but laugh at his befuddled expression.
I raised my eyebrow "Gravy is not your best look" He gave me a 'Not funny' look, then after three attempts of using napkins to clean he decided to give up and head to the bathhouse. I laughed at his demise. That's when bad news came in the form of a letter.