Harry Styles Does Harry Styles Have a New Girlfriend?

tweedybird025 posted on Aug 07, 2012 at 11:00PM
Harry Styles has been spotted out multiple times recently with model Cara Delevingne, and now their romance is really heating up! Harry was just asked to perform at Cara's 20th birthday party this weekend! But is she his girlfriend? A source spills, "As Harry and Cara have hit it off, they thought it would be nice to ask him if he'd sing to her. Whether it's a special rendition of 'Happy Birthday' or something else is undecided. It all depends if Harry has the guts." So cute!
 Harry Styles has been spotted out multiple times recently with model Cara Delevingne, and now their r

Harry Styles 4 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa JB_Lover_01 said…
big smile
Yes it is me!
2girls1harry commented…
shut up youuuuuuu geeeeeeeet ouutttttttt offfffff hereeeeeeee te arent dating him this is lie dont believe this cagna liar liar liar più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Johana02 said…
I think they don't make a nice couple together >:(
più di un anno fa VinceannaMarie said…
hmmm
Well she is pretty don't get me wrong but I don't think they make a good couple
2girls1harry commented…
she isnt even pretty più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa flattslover101 said…
heart
he IS cute.....and as long as they are happy together, it shouldnt matter if they make a cute couple or not. i'm a little upset but i'm happy for him to.
2girls1harry commented…
true say true say he should be happy ............ with 2girls1harry and maybe we can share him with flattslover101, but probably not dont expect it, but te should be my fan and I'll be yours, maybe we will see più di un anno fa