Heath Ledger Heath Ledger 2nd Anniversary

essence8 posted on Jan 22, 2010 at 11:52PM
Two years ago our beloved Heath passed away, what have you done to honor his memory? Well, I bought a bouquet of flowers, lit a candle since last night and posted polls and comments on his memory. Heath, will forever be remembered as all legends are! Heath, R.I. P.

Heath Ledger 4 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa HopeAssassin said…
On the very day of his anniversary, two years after his passing, I became a heated fan of his.
più di un anno fa essence8 said…
Our dear Heath impacted so many of us with his magnetic personality. R.P.I. Heath.
più di un anno fa sunshine_96 said…
heart
Heath..Dear Heath.. you are my love .. i love you,my sunshine boy,with all my heart ! and before today,i was still dont know for this forum..i found it today..and i want to tell heath is unique boy in the world,who are so beauty and good - !! i love him..i wanna he rest in peace.. and i hope for that heath now is in better place than this world ! i hope that Swetty Heathy-Andy [heathflicc andrew ledger] - is well and his soul is in relax! i hope he is in Heaven now! :]] R.i.P,my big lovee - i plase God for that i will never forget you and i will love you so much during all my life ! R.I.P,my sweeтнearтт!
più di un anno fa sunshine_96 said…
i made a mistake with the keyboard-
i wanna tell - HEATHCLIFF ANDREW LEDGER*