Hetalia Axis Powers - Incapacitalia My Hetalia Axis Powers - Incapacitalia Family

BeB posted on Jul 05, 2011 at 02:27AM
For me and my Hetalia family, join in as any Hetalia character that isn't taken!!!
 For me and my Hetalia Axis Powers - Incapacitalia family, unisciti in as any Hetalia Axis Powers - Incapacitalia character that isn't taken!!!

Hetalia Axis Powers - Incapacitalia 28392 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8601-8650 of 28392

più di un anno fa Trainofdoom said…
((Hahaha! Poor Japan!))

*dances*

Romano is still being standoffish/a moron?
più di un anno fa england-rocks said…
:D -dances-
più di un anno fa SacredDawn said…
*sigh* yes. Hungary help me!
Dance party~!
What do you need me to do hun?
lol this videos funny
I need advice! How were you able to get with Switzerland so easily? Romano's being so difficult. >__>
last edited più di un anno fa
Well Swissy and Romano are two different people. For starters Swissy is nice and knows how to treat people with respect. Romano is....not..like that at all. But I would advise you to try to get to know him a bit better...he can be a bit rough at times. And stupid too but it's a start. And another thing you need to know about Romano...he was....in a relationship with Turkey before Turkey died(account got deleted)so maybe he's still holding on to that...and it's made him...a bit odd. Just try to understand him is all I'm saying! I hope this helps!

*kisses Swissy* Goodnight I'm going to bed now!
Bye Bela!
you got a point.....*falls* oh who am i kidding? i give up. i'm never gonna be able to do this..i'm a failure at love.
bela hows it going?
Terrible. I don't know what to do anymore.
and whys that?
*sigh* I'm just trying to get Romano to you know like me..I mean, I know that sounds kinda selfish the way I'm saying it, but I just really like him...
ya i know what you mean, just be nice to him,stuff and maybe he well like you back.
Its easier said than done. Especially when I act all tongue tied around him, I don't know how to explain it, but whenever i talk to him, I just get this nice, warm feeling in my chest, it makes me happy and nervous.
hm...i know what ya mean. -smiles-
Well, we'll see how it goes tomorrow, I'm going to sleep now, I have a volleyball game~! Goodnight!
nniigghhtt!!
più di un anno fa LunaShay said…
-3- I am the only one here aru..*Sighs* It's so much funner with Turkey being here aru..QAQ I guess I'll spam aru..
Hello there China, did you happen to see the conversation Romano and I had a few pages back?
No,I don't think so aru..o3o
Well he really does want to make up with you. I think it's high time you two stopped fighting -_-
._." There's mainly 2 reasons in which why I usually do it.
1.He's just a bastard aru.He disrespects Asians and everything,heck,even tried to have sex with Korea aru!<_<
2.Well..It takes my mind off of Turkey,who's account got deleted or something,he was the best person on here out of all of you aru..>_<
*Goes to look back at pages*..How many tomatoes can fit into a China aru? ._."
Well I can't share your same feelings as I despise Turkey but you don't need to take your stress/anger/sadness out on Romano, he misses Turkey as well.
Yes Romano is a bit on the...off side but just TRY to understand him. He really is a cute kid once you look closely....really REALLY closely. -_-'

((Wait so the person who was Turkey just disappeared?))
*laugh*
Oh the tomato-thing...it was just a joke! ^_^ Romano jokes a lot.....
..With a magnifying glass aru.-3-
Well,I went to the next page and saw your answer aru..*Backs away slowly*0_o..

(Yup,pretty much.She was cool though,someone I had alot alike with kind of like you and SacredDawn..I messaged her sister,but haven't gotten a reply,making me think she quit fanpop..*sigh*)
I'm a yaoi fangirl, no innuendo is lost to me!
I joke as well China ^_^
But just try with Romano please? Turmoil in our family isn't good for your skin!

((That sucks.......D:))
<_< I bet you would be sad and agitated if Switzerland left,or Austria died aru..Turkey was my buddeh,how could I not forget him aru?>_<
And I will be friends with Romano once he apoogizes..And you make breakfast for me also aru.>8D
((*Sigh*It really does,now all I have left of people I have alot alike with is IchigoShirosaki,Teawanee,and AKetchum01..>_<))
last edited più di un anno fa
I would...and I never told you to forget about him. I told you to not take out your suffering on Romano.
I will agree to your terms on one condition. Both you AND Romano eat the breakfast I make you together.

((Well we'll always* be here. I can't vouch for the others but I'll be on for a while..:3))
..Then what should I do aru?It's kind of like a Japan-and-Turkey combined type thing,and I need to do something,unless you want me punching though wall again aru..
OKHNFOWERJFOIREBNO ...Fine aru...<_< I agree aru..

((Alrighty then!8D *Hugs*))
I'll have a punching bag put up so you won't break my...er America's..whoever's house we're in.

What does that mean? Um never mind thanks for agreeing anyway...

((I'm doing some cleaning I'll be back on later so spam in my stead! xD *hugs back*))
Just taking some anger out on the keyboard aru,nothing much.-w-

D8 Will it be shaped like Roman- Never mind aru..>____<

((Okay xD See ya!))
Romano shaped? Now I'll take that into consideration...

(Peace out! xD)
..*cough*Well then..I guess I shall start spamming until a random person comes on aru.|3
My voice is awesome aru.|3
hello