Hetalia Axis Powers - Incapacitalia Hetalia Axis Powers - Incapacitalia RP

Ruty_Christine posted on Dec 06, 2012 at 04:46AM
Welcome to my Hetalia RP! Please do not kill ANYONE unless they are the antagonist in the story and have killed someone else who didnt deserve it.

You may be only three different characters maximum. You can be an OC or a character from Hetalia. If someone has already chosen the character that you want to be, choose a different character. It is encouraged that you profile your OC before joining in. For example, I will be using my OCS for this. I'll start.

Rutuban
Human Age: 15
Appearance: She red hair and wears an altered version of the Rutubanian military uniform. She is often carrying around knives and a history textbook. Sometimes, she has a small cat lying on her head. Nobody knows why. She wears a green sweater that exposes her shoulders and skinny jeans when she isn't in uniform.
Personality/Interests: Rutuban is a fake micronation off of the coast of Vancouver Island, Canada. She refers to Canada as "big brother". Due to her warm, vibrant culture and her ruthless and powerful military, Rutuban is referred to as "the bipolar country". She's very quiet and distant, only opening up to few people. She loves art and psychology, excelling in both. Rutuban is extremely protective of Diontasia, often defending her if she senses a threat. She also has a crush on South Korea, with whom she is close friends with.

Diontasia
Human Age: 15
Appearance: Diontasia has long blond hair and blunt bangs. She wears a white beret (she wanted a sombrero, but nobody liked it on her) and a Diontasian military uniform. She usually prefers to wear t-shirts and jeans, however. She is often seen playing a hand-held video game.
Personality/Interests: Diontasia is a fake micronation located in America. Unlike Rutuban, she does not refer to anyone as her big brother, rather considers Rutuban to be her unrelated sister. (the feeling is mutual between the two) Diontasia is a brilliant scientist and mathematician, resulting in physics-defying weapons such as a Portal Gun from the game Portal. She loves video games and theorizing about random facts. She has a remarkable sense of humor and was able to bring Rutuban out of her shell when they were younger after she conquered the land. Rutuban was her colony for like a day. She has not love interest as she isn't interested in dating, unlike Rutuban. Some say that their differences is what makes Diontasia and Rutuban's friendship stronger.

ex.
character name: blah blah = talking
character name: *blah blah* = action
character name: -blah blah- = thinking
(blah blah) = you talking to other users

Are we clear? Good. Let's begin.
last edited on Dec 15, 2012 at 02:01AM

Hetalia Axis Powers - Incapacitalia 104 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 104

più di un anno fa Ruty_Christine said…
-okay, here we go!-
Diontasia: *Running up to Rutuban* HEEYYY RUUUUUUTTYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Rutuban: *turns to face Diontasia* uh, yeah?
Diontasia: Nothing. I just wanted to talk.
Rutuban: ...kinda lonely here...
Diontasia: yeah...

Hey, I bet I can hear my echo here!
Rutuban: okay, let's try it.
Diontasia: IS ANYBODY HERE? ~HERE? HERE?~ THE DRAVEN IS EVERYTHING! ~THING! THING!~

-lonely...-
più di un anno fa demigod324 said…
(May i join)
(Yes you may! And you know canadamaple5, right? That's my other account. Awesome, right? :D Now, who shall you be?)
(Coolio)
Vatican city(also known as Holy se
Human name: Selen Elliott
Human age:13
Appearance: short layered blond hair that is unruly and always in her eyes, she always wears a hoodie and blue jeans
Personality: because Vatiacn city is such a small nation she is very quiet and shy, but once she gets to know somebody she will open up a bit, also she is almost always seen with a book(Vatican city has a close relationship with both italy's because they raised her)
(Alright, dude! Welcome!)
Diontasia: Hey, check it out, Ruty! It's Vatican City! *waves* Hi! What's up!
Rutuban: *looks* oh, so it is. *Smiles softly and waves* Good morning, Vatican City.
Vatican City: * smiles and waves shyly*h-hi
last edited più di un anno fa
*Diontasia and Rutuban walk up to Vatican City*
Diontasia: *smiles warmly-expect a lot of smiling from her, she's a very giddy person-*How are you today?
Vatican city:....oh...um good
Rutuban: -she's nothing like her brothers... She's more calm and collected. Talk about refreshing.- Diontasia and I were going to go get something to eat. Would you like to join us?

Diontasia: Yeah! It'll be fun! *puts hand on Rutuban's shoulder*

Rutuban: *evil smirk* -this is the perfect opportunity- *lunges at Diontasia and hugs her*

Diontasia: WOAH! AW HELL NAW!! STOPPIT CUT IT OUT! (Diontasia hates hugs and will only hug someone on her own terms. lol how uncomfortable is Vatican City feeling right now? x3 )
Vatican City:...um....uh...er...i guess?
Diontasia: *pushes Rutuban off* Great! Where do you wanna eat?
Where ever they serve PASTA
Diontasia: TO THE OLIVE GARDEN!
*smek*
Rutuban: No.
Diontasia: I know, I know... I know this great Italian restaurant in my country! It's an artisan place, so all the ingredients are organic and hand-made. It'll be a bit pricey, but Ruty and I will split the tab.
Rutuban: *Smiles softly* Right. Our treat.
Vatican City: thank you
Rutuban: No problem. Anything for a friend, right, Dee?
Diontasia: Dee?
Rutuban: No, you're right, that did sound weird... It's just because you have a nickname for me, I thought I'd try and give you one... and... yeah.
Diontasia: *shakes head, giggling* Yeah, no. That wasn't your best. Anyway, let's get going, shall we?
Vatican City: Okay
*they go to the restaurant, sit down, and order their food*
Diontasia: So, Vatican City. Do you have any personal interests?
Vatican City: reading, Making pasta with my brothers....what about you?
Rutuban: Well, I like to paint, study psychology, practice throwing knives at targets, read, and hang out with Diontasia.

Diontasia: I read, play video games, invent awesome things like my Portal Gun, show up at Rutuban's house with a giant tank, play video games, do math, play with chemicals, play video games, hang with Ruty, play video games, play online, browse the internet, watch random videos, and do country stuff. Oh, and I play video games.

-AWKWARD SILENCE-

Rutuban: *facepalm*
Vatican city:so i take it you like video games Diontasia
Diontasia: Yes. Yes I do. I'm an American principality, so America taught me how to play video games. Now, I can beat anyone at any game!
Rutuban: It's actually quite impressive. I can't play video games to save my life, but Diontasia's showing me how.
personally i would rather just sit in my room and read, while my brothers chat with there guest...but i will sometimes play video games with Romano
Rutuban: Yeah, I prefer reading, too. I was partiallyraised by Canada, so I don't have much experience in that. He taught me how to ice skate, though.

Diontasia: So what do you think of your brothers?
Vatican City: i love them...i mean for a long time rhey were the only people i hung out with...they can be crazy though
Rutuban: *giggles* Your brothers are a bit crazy, but aren't we all? All in all, you've got some pretty cool siblings.
Diontasia: It must be fun to have siblings! I consider Ruty to be my unrelated sister, but I bet having real siblings is awesome!
Vatican City: I guess..but as of resently Veniciono has been with Germany and Lovino has been with spain so i don't see them much
Rutuban: That's too bad. Lately, I've been having some economical problems. Insufficient funds or something.
Diontasia: As much as that sucks, Ruty, and I do sympathize with you, why don't we talk about something happier, okay, guys? *smiles brightly*
Vatican City: okay
Rutuban: Do you have a favourite animal?
Vatican City:um...I like horses, what about you guys?
Rutuban: I'm fairly fond of cats. They're very sweet, but violent if provoked, which is a down side to them.
Diontasia: Eh. Dogs are cool. I like narwhals, too. I rode one to Ruty's place once. You should've seen the look on her face! Priceless.
Vatican City: c-cool
Rutuban: Um... well... this is a bit awkward...
Diontasia: Did I make you guys uncomfortable? Damn... sorry.
Vatican City: n-no its not you...its just i don't go out with others much
Diontasia: Oh, okay. That's understandab- oh for god's sake, when the hell is our food coming. We've been sitting here for days. This is more like an Ask Eachother Series than an RP.

Rutuban: Hey. We're not supposed to complain. In the instances of the RP, we've only been sitting here for about fifteen minutes. Calm down. *turns to Vatican City* Sorry about that. So anyway, is there anyone you're interested in? I'm sorry if that's too personal, I'm just curious.
Vatican City:um...well...lithunia is realy kind to me(i love how your characters kind of broke the Fourth wall)
Rutuban: Aw! How sweet.
Diontasia: *cough*RutylikesSouthKorea*cough*
Rutuban: *face turns really red* ...
Vatican City: thats cool, what about you Diontasia do you like anybody
Diontasia: No. I think dating's a waste of time.
Rutuban: *face is still red, she still won't talk. probably a mood swing or something*
Vatican city: are you okay Rutubad? Your face is redder then Germany that time me and Romano went over to pick Italy up and Romano....*thinks to herself* romano would kill me if I told them what he did *out loud* you know what never mind, your face is just red.
Rutuban: *smacks head against table*
Diontasia: Ah ha... Yeah... Ruty gets like that sometimes...
Vatican City: okay
Rutuban: *mutters* Shut uppppp Diontasiaaaaa....
Diontasia: It's just a mood swing, Vatican City. Don't worry about her.
Vatican City:okay* fiddles with a white flag*
Diontasia: Whatcha got there? Oh, a white flag. That's cool!
Rutuban: *BAM! Mood swing* Sorry about that. It happens sometimes.
Vatican City:oh, okay i understand...i think.....don't you just love white flags, Italy told me to never leabe the house with out one*fiddles some more with her flag*
Diontasia: *thumbs up* Good tactic.
Rutuban: I never leave my house without my knives, so it's kinda the same.
Vatican City: I don't like knives((hey just curious what time is it where you live, cause i know some parts of Canada are in the same time zone as me and some aren't))