High School Musical Troy Bolton - Zac Efron o Drew Seeley?

slifer151 posted on Jun 22, 2007 at 01:44PM
AS some of you may know the voice we hear of Troy Bolton is credited as being played by the hunky Zac Efron but did you also know that his singing voice had be layered with that of Canadian actor, Drew Seeley's? This raises many questions as to why it was needed, though official claims are that Zac's voice was at a pitch that meant he wouldn't sound good with the other actors. It also through Efron's talents as an actor/singer into dispute as to why he needed his voice blending for the soundtrack of a musical that he had been picked for. It has been confirmed that he will do all his own singing on the next High School Musical film but what do you all think about this subject?

High School Musical 14 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa alexmcdonough said…
hi,
i prefere zac he is so better than drew seeley
più di un anno fa rachelward92 said…
zac is way better than drew in singing and looks
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa FaceLook said…
I prefer the look of drew seeley (and his singing) WHO LIKES ZACH HE IS SOOOOOO UGLY
12CareBear12 commented…
I like both of their Canto and I think that Zac Efron is so cute più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa grease311292 said…
hi my name is adela i like the high school musical 3 and 2 and 1 u should make some more of high school musical it is cool love adela
più di un anno fa eseai said…
Check out these HSM3 pics! link
più di un anno fa spoofamovie said…
zac is way better look at him in the teaser for HSM 4 link
più di un anno fa lilbrooks said…
Zac definitely!!! (but Drew is kinda cute!)
più di un anno fa katiecain said…
How anyone can say Zac is the better singer, I do not know. But then they are probably young fan girls who think he is best at everything... Zac is the better actor for the part of Troy though, which I assume is why they chose him over Drew.
più di un anno fa sweetcaramel said…
smirk
i loved high school musical and i don't believe that thing about Zac. in any case the movie was GR8888888888 and i am really looking forward for the 4th edition of its saga.
più di un anno fa LisaForde said…
laugh
Yeah I noticed that too but I rather Drew Seeley's voice
più di un anno fa biebersgirl96 said…
zac efron is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better!!!
più di un anno fa shankardevi said…
wink
i prefer both zac & drew.......
più di un anno fa justinlover87 said…
kiss
i prefer zac efron because hes nice and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­o cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute
più di un anno fa ruthyangel said…
kiss
well u guyz r tokin datz gr8.......i fan zac effron......but i thot he had a nyc voice in High School Musical but little i know dah crediits go to drew seely he is dah reason that zac looks good in the movie..but dah real fact dah person producing the voice is knot seen....
but wel atleast he dihd gr8 ihnt dah movie Another cinderella story..muwahahah
thumbs uhp both yah hotties