Film horror Horror innamorati forum

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

Film horror 16477 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7151-7200 of 16477

più di un anno fa brittlegirl94 said…
big smile
That sounds fun, like I said before I love lists haha. How would I get a following exactly?
più di un anno fa jlhfan624 said…
You have to make a couple videos first, then go around searching for other updaters...some that are mildly to not popular at all and comment on their videos and/or subscribe to them. That's what I did anyway.
smile
And (I'm not saying I'm popular or influential or anything because I'm nowhere near that yet but...) I could even tell some people to look at your channel in my videos or descriptions. Some people might.
big smile
Very cool, thanks. :D
NP :) So what's up now? I'm trying to work on my list because I want to do the video today.
più di un anno fa DarkSarcasm said…
I finally got my Amazon wish list sorted out. If you still want to see it, it's link.

I can't get the link to work right, it should sort by priority. It annoys me that stuff that's been in a list for months says it was added today, just 'cause I switched it form another list. So you should sort by priority when you look it. =)
last edited più di un anno fa
heart
I'm searching Ebay for DVDs I want to own. I can't think of too many, which is odd. I'll check out your wishlist. :)
Camp Nowhere is AWESOME. Love the Bam series too.
surprise
Awesome. I remember Good Burger. What good times and OMG SHOCKER we have one item in common!!
big smile
Good Burger is so awesome! That's a classic, so is Harriet The Spy. I have that one on a nick orange VHS. ;D

WOW I am bidding on like 23 Items on ebay. One of them is sealed High Tension, hope I win! It ends soon too. :)
big smile
HIGH TENSION FTW!!
Wow did everyone leave?!
big smile
I'm about to win High Tension and Hostel 2 wee!
No I didn't I was just busy for a sec; but good news, I won High Tension for like 8 bucks new! :D
Dude. Ebay sucks, that's expensive! They have it used on Amazon for like $2+ shipping.
Meh we all have our preferences. So whats up now?
più di un anno fa megloveskyle said…
Hey guys!!! I just got done working a 50 something hour week...i need a massage and a bottle of wine
Hi Meg, oooh that sounds terrible, what do you do anyways?
Wow. Fuck work! We all need sugar daddies so we never have to work again! :D

I need a massage and bottle of wine too. RED. What kind of wine do you like Meg?
I work for BB corporate. I get to review movies and help advertise them in stores depending on the market/age range/ect. It sounds glamorous but i'm on my feet all day running from one location to another. Sometimes working 14 hour days..but I love it b/c i get to see New Moon and movies like that before they hit the public. So that's the only reason I put my self through misery. B/c im a true fanatic. what about you? are you still in school?
smirk
That's really REALLY cool, but it sounds like hard work. Yeah I'm 15 going on 16 but now I'm home schooled because I want to get my GED quicker and start college classes sooner. I'm pretty smart I guess. But I want to move to NYC and get some kind of job that has to do with movies. :)
i know..can you tell me where i can find one heather? We are total opposites.i love chardonnay and pinot grigot..and i am guessing thats how they are spelled..lol
I wanna be a horror movie princess, but I think that's way out of my reach =(
that's really cool. I had to go to college which blew..but I love advertising and I eventually want to (cross my fingers b/c this will never happen) edit movie trailers...(like what cameron diaz's job in the movie the Holiday)
I'd love to be Sheri Moon that's a horror princess..lol
big smile
Oh man, I want to edit too! Well directing first, then editing and producing. It might not happen but anything's possible! I love trailers and I want to edit them or movies in general. I caught this special on editing movies and it was so interesting.
big smile
OMG her DVD collection in that movie was totally ridiculous!! I was in awe! lol

I wanna be Sheri because she's married to Rob. He's sexy!
really? if it comes on again let me know..you live in usa right?
I think I'm probably just going to end up alone with 5 cats someday instead of being in the horror industry. That's totally never gonna happen for me cause I have no talents.
Yeah Illinois, I can try to find it online it you want. It was super interesting.

I KNOW RIGHT, When Kate W went through her collection it was great. I own that movie lol!
Here is part 1! I hope you watch it, I really loved it. :D
link

Aww you don't have to give up Heather there are tons of jobs in making a horror movie.
lol..i can't sing act or dance..join the club..will just be the brains behind the operation!! lol

OMG..that's awesome!! That would be great..send me the link if you come across it! :D

Heather--WE AGREE on something!! Rob is soo hott!! I love their house..i would so live in nightmare before xmas..
laugh
Oh I'm just being realistic. It'll never happen for me, but if I ever become a famous horror person I'll make sure to visit the forum regularly and you guys can brag about knowing me!
The only thing I could POSSIBLY do is write, but I fail at that also so...it's just failure all around for me lol
lol your full of it..you got skillz..everyone does.. :D..I'm addicted to farmville on facebook..i need a life.
LOL I love those games! I really love Petville, Country Life, Fish World, Cafe World. I play tons of stuff. I need a life too!
I'm bored....does anyone want to talk about anything??
what ya want to talk about? I'm about to die of boredom..sos
Anything...
what's the last movie you saw?
I have to go to bed in like an hour because I have work tomorrow....ugh. I hate that place.

We should play a This or That game!
sounds fun..how do you play..:D
smile
Well I say something like...

Movies or TV

and the next person picks what they like more and then does another two things for the next person to answer and so on.

So....

movies or tv
movies

milk or water
water
I think milk is gross....

red or green
red

indoors or outdoors
indoors

books or music
più di un anno fa Paramore-CSI said…
oh imma playing
music

freeddy or jason
Freddy, but Jason is overall the bigger badass :)
Music always wins btw, no matter what <3

shoes or purses
più di un anno fa Paramore-CSI said…
shoes

pens or pencils