Film horror Horror innamorati forum

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

Film horror 16477 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 16477

più di un anno fa becca85 said…
wink
So far I have rated about half of them. I'll probably stop in a few minutes, but hopefully it helps you get a medal there.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa DarkSarcasm said…
The woman's an obsessive screencapping machine... =P
più di un anno fa jlhfan624 said…
big smile
No I added every thing in the screencaps for Elisha Cuthbert. They're all from House of Wax too! 1/5 movies I have of her and plan to cap. So yeah, I'm a little obsessive.
più di un anno fa Helen-Lover said…
laugh
ya!!!! its really good! i saw it with my bff gianna!
oooo ya me tooo!!!! ur awsome! i luvv IKWYDLS!!!!
i thought ill always know was really stupid!
Have u guys seen house of wax its soo awsome!
i also LOVE this tv show called harpers island~!!! its soooo awsome do u guys watch it?

Heres th trailer watch it! its really awsome! the trailers really kool!

& its Aidan!

its about 2 ppl getting married on a destination island & what they dont know is that theres a killer amoung them & he\she is getting picked off 1 by 1! is sooooooooo awsome!
kiss
HAHAHA!! You must be right, but if she wants to do it, I say let her!! I know that I would not have the patience to sit there and save hundreds of screencaps on my computer. That must take a ton of work!!
Yes we all watch it.
hmmm
ok jhlfan watever........ how about me & u just stop doin this stupid fight lets be friends now. like we were b4! i am making peace with you! & i was trying too! i know you like jennifer love hewitt soo i added pics of her in ikwydls! soo im sorry i hope u are too............
 ok jhlfan watever........ how about me & u just stop doin this stupid fight lets be Friends now. like
big smile
I love Harper's Island, too. I can't wait for the DVD!!
zzz
Well, I am getting pretty tired, so I will head off to bed soon. I hope you all have an awesome night and I will *see* you all in the A.M. (<-- for me at least).
laugh
me too! we have alot in common!
 me too! we have alot in common!
blush
P.S. Sorry about the name, Aidan. Your name must have reminded me of Aiden Burn from my fave TV show CSI:NY and I just put that spelling down. Talk to you later!!
SEPTEMBER 8TH BABY!!!!!!!!!!! :D

And Helen-Lover, alright we can make peace on one condition. Please don't ruin the HI character game for anyone anymore. It's really not cool or necessary to - someone's favorite character because they - yours. They didn't do it to be mean, but you were so just don't do that anymore and we will be fine! I don't need fights with anyone, but I also don't need people talking about me, my friends, or trying to ruin a fun forum game because you're a really BIG fan of Chloe. If someone - her just laugh it off and go away.

Deal?

Good night Becca! I'm almost done rating your stuff!
laugh
ok i its ok!
cake
SEPTEMBER 8TH?! I think I should make that a birthday present to myself then!!
sad
deal! i 4give u! i hope u 4give me! im sorry bout this whole thing k! sorry.......
 deal! i 4give u! i hope u 4give me! im sorry bout this whole thing k! sorry.......
Oh oh I already have money set aside for it! I'm going to buy the DVD and watch all the special features (which I hope there are some!). BLOOPERS BETTER HAPPEN OR I WILL GO INSANE! How cute would those be?! When's your b-day Becca?

September 8th will be the best day this year!

Melrose Place premieres :D
90210 Sesaon 2 premieres :D
The Office Season 5 on DVD :D
Harper's Island on DVD :D

Anyone gonna watch MP?!
 Oh oh I already have money set aside for it! I'm going to buy the DVD and watch all the special featu
laugh
maybe
cant wait till harpers islana on dvd!!!!!! too
do u 4 give me?
zzz
It's Sept. 9th. I may have to treat myself to the DVD a day early, but what the heck? I'll spend all b-day long watching it!!

OK, now I'm seriously going off to bed. Seriously!! No more hanging around FanPop tonight.

**sighs depressively as she clicks the 'Shut Down' button**
smile
Sure as long as the HI forum game stays in check now & neither I nor my friends are talked about in a bad way for things that aren't necessary.
 Sure as long as the HI forum game stays in check now & neither I nor my Friends are talked about in a
laugh
ok i promise! :)
I wish they would release MOAR Melrose Place promos! I'm kinda dying here.

Hey what's up? Anyone lurking around?
**lurking in the background**
heart
Hey! I'm working on your P&P icons & screencaps now. I finished everything else yesterday! Here's to you hopefully getting a die-hard soon because you've added so much stuff!
Thanks a bunch Heather!! I hope you get an Elisha Cuthbert medal soon, too. Maybe I need to rate more screencaps...

How are you today? I am recouperating from my vacation and getting ready to go back to work tomorrow (**groan**). Right now I am working on two CSI:NY fanfics that I hope to have posted in a couple of hours.
Oh no you don't need to rate more caps! With as many as you rated, I will get a medal for sure! It's just a matter of time :)

And now I'm closing in on the last of your P&P screencaps! :)

Good luck with your fanfics! I know what you mean about work. After my vacation I will be dreading it x100!!
Are you going on vacation soon?

YAY!! PAGE 50!!
meh
I feel depressed...
Sorta. Late August.
più di un anno fa Paramore-CSI said…
im watching melrose lolz and 90210 again cant wait lolz ooh what else premeres tht day
Are you going anywhere fun?
camp sunday thts all though
IDK what else comes on that day. They are the only Tuesday shows I have to watch.

I'm going to HOTlanta to visit my dad. We're going to see the best band ever in concert. It would be my 3rd time :D

I'm still depressed though.
22nd ncis and ncis la premeres beccs exited
angry
O finally we're in the popular content! I think we get more views & participation in this than anything else and this is the first time we're in PC for the spot! lol
y do u hve mad face heather
meh
Because I don't feel right.
What in this whole wide world can possibly make Heather depressed? I'm depressed, too, but that's only because I have to go back to work tomorrow.

And YAY for being in the PC!!
y heather nver mind dnt answer
so wht u guys up 2
its 100 her holy crap
worried
Don't feel right, as in, sick?
hmmmmm
im depressed but my rabbit died and my aunt has breast cancer soo
sad
Not sick, just kinda sad.
oh ys
IDK. I just feel...down. Hours of Sugababes music wasn't helping either.
 IDK. I just feel...down. Hours of Sugababes Musica wasn't helping either.
aww ok watev how hot is it over there heather, becca
sad
It's smokin' hot! Not really, but kinda. It rained for a little bit today but I'm pretty sure it was acid rain.
That's sad, Heather. I hope you feel better soon. Have you had anymore news regarding August's movie of the month?

It was overcast all day today, so it stayed pretty cool (somewhere in the 70s).
god its 100 here and humid it i woke up in florida not abbotsford
I hate hot weather/summer/the south in general! I need to move to Alaska or up north soon! Dry/cold weather FTW <3

And no I haven't had any news yet! I hope he messages me back soon!

Anyway I was thinking about something random and I figured I'd ask you guys cause yours are the only opinion I'm vaguely interested in: what do you guys look for in a bf/gf/whatever?
someone funny tht generaly cares a little smart not stupid and has stuff iin comin with me
same heather i want to move to the rainiest place in the world though where is tht