Film horror Horror innamorati forum

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

Film horror 16477 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 16477

più di un anno fa jlhfan624 said…
Seattle or England. Both are relatively expensive though but we can be roomates! lol

Hmm Becca, what about you?
più di un anno fa Paramore-CSI said…
ok mybe will move ther when im older lolz
tht would b fun looked it up wettest place Tutunendo lolz snds funny mybe ther or england but seattles half an hour a way
hmm pretty
 hmm pretty
That's fantastic.

Any guy that I date has to have an equal amount of love for horror that I do! That's like the #2 requirement!
più di un anno fa becca85 said…
Let me think here...
im bored now
 im bored now
& that's hot too
hehee horror lolz its not required bonus though so is bein cute
oooh
im lookin at polar bear pics
heart
Horror is an absolute must with me. There's no way around it. If he's a pansy and/or doesn't like slashers, he's not worth my time. Period. Yeah I'm such a sweetheart.
lolz nice but if hes a scardy cat i leave loz
big smile
Smart -- I'd like someone who I can actually have a decent conversation with talking about things that are worthwhile.
Funny -- If he can make me laugh, a really good laugh, he's a keeper.
Good Hygiene -- I'm not super shallow and depend only on looks, but he definitely needs to be clean. Being a little cute is a good bonus.
Independent -- I'm not really one to talk right now, as I still live with my parents, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I can't support myself. He needs to be somewhat independent in his life and able to support himself.
Sense of Humor -- He needs to be able to laugh at himself when the need arises and find the light side of things
Optimistic -- Nobody likes a person who is constantly pessimistic and always looking at the downside of life
Kind -- He needs to be considerate. Someone who is kind to everyone around him and doesn't lose his temper at the slightest thing.

I'm sure I could add a ton more qualities to this list if I really put a lot more thought into it, but I just listed off the top things on my list for your benefit. Hopefully this helps.
last edited più di un anno fa
oh i just said musts thts a huge list
the title of my life for a pesstimist im pretty optimistic
heart
THAT IS HOT, SORRY.
 THAT IS HOT, SORRY.
lol heather
isnt he cute
 lol heather isnt he cute
bordness
 bordness
LOL Becca, nice list! I'm working on my more thorough one!

Nobody likes a person who is constantly pessimistic and always looking at the downside of life No wonder nobody likes me!
lolz heather
its ok im pesstamistic too lolz
well will watch without a trace now may cum on on comercials
cute huh
 cute huh
kiss
Heather, you can't be pessimistic!! You never appear that way to me!!
see yah
laugh
Oh but I'm very much so! I'm as cynical & resentful as they come! But at least I'm optimistic about my pessimism! :P
Okay my list:

Horror Buff! Basically if he squeals like a little bitch at the tiniest thing or doesn't like alot of gore, he's out. DNW pansies ok! Plus horror is basically my existence, so if he doesn't like it it is pointless.

Republican I'd prefer a non-religious Republican though and those are VERY few & far between. Religious politics make me uncomfortable as they do not go hand in hand. I don't want a guy being a Republican because of what his religion tells him to. =\

Witty/Sarcastic/Cynical I generally get along better with people with my sense of humor. I joke about everything, and a witty guy is really hot because it means he's quick on his feet. :)

Intelligent He just has to be smarter than me (which isn't hard honestly). Nerds are cute, and as long as he doesn't rub it in my face that he's smarter, IDC. Big words are nice too.

Essentials Of course good hygiene & you know, actually BREATHING helps. I don't care about style but if he doesn't ever shower or wash his clothes I'm completely grossed out.

Mildly psychotic I love psychos. :D Henry Dunn, anyone?! Hmm...tbh, a guy with all those qualities above + a bit of a temper would be ideal. We're so different, Becca! lol

Money I'm materialistic, okay. I have a DVD collection to maintain.

I forgot one!

Tall There are guys with hot faces who are 5'3". DNW. If I wanted a pocket-sized midget, I'd ask for one. He basically has to tower over me.

And I know I already posted this, but a little sadism never hurt anyone. Pun intended. There has to be love involved though! You can't pull my hair unless you love me!
 Okay my list: [b]Horror Buff![/b] Basically if he squeals like a little cagna at the tiniest thing o
zzz
Your list is awesome, Heather!! And of course, everyone has their own likes and dislikes, so what works for you probably doesn't work for me and vice versa, but, hey, it's all good!!

Darnit, Heather!! Now you make me want to go watch Fear!!

But, it's super late, so I am off to bed now.

**groan** I have to go back to work tomorrow.
più di un anno fa DarkSarcasm said…
Heather, it sounds you're looking for YOUR VERY OWN EDWARD CULLEN. =D
Well me too now! I really want to watch Fear now too! Maybe I will tomorrow! Such a good movie!

Good night, I'm going to bed too!

Dasm, I will cut you btw.
Almost forgot!! For Heather in the morning, you had mentioned something about seeing pics from my recent vacation. Here is one. I posted more on the MacTaylor Clan spot under the photos and wallpaper sections, if you are interested in seeing a few more. This pic is my brother and I. We caught him in the middle of a blink.
 Almost forgot!! For Heather in the morning, te had mentioned something about seeing pics from my rec
beccs u r soo cute typin the tiva fic now
big smile
I CAN HEAR AGAIN!! YAY!! Turns out a small piece of my old foam-based earphones broke off and got stuck in my ear. When I went swimming last Friday, the water basically pushed the piece deeper into my ear and blocked the canal. But, it's all better now.

So, what is everyone up to today?
yay becca

writing tiva fic all day long
più di un anno fa Helen-Lover said…
smile
hey u guys!
rainy
Oh that sounds awful Becca! I'm glad it's all better now! I think my ear infection passed thankfully. Waking up with that awful pain was NO fun! lol

That's such a cute picture too, Becca! You look so pretty! Your brother is in the Army? That's so awesome!
He is part of the National Guard division of the Army. And thanks for the compliment. Have I ever seen a pic of you (I can't remember if you posted one on here or not - I may have to search through the 'archives' because I thought you did)?
I have posted one in the forum but it got overlooked (thankfully). I can post it again if you don't want to sift through.
FOUND IT!! Did I mention that you are very pretty?
Aw thanks Becca! But I'm not, it's just a relatively decent picture of me! <3
it is pretty though
am helpin my dad do invetory
That sounds awfully fun.
its borin
big smile
IK I was being sarcastic.
ik tht god im like haing numbers
Yeah I totally don't know what you're saying.
 Yeah I totally don't know what you're saying.
lolz god stupid numbers
Ok guys Papa gave me the green light!! We need a movie ASAP!! :D

I STILL SAY MBV!!! I found a great quality link and it is the FULL thing this time!! :D COME ON, you know you wanna say yes!!!!
più di un anno fa Helen-Lover said…
smile
huh?
They'll know what I'm talking about! Horror movie of the month.
COME ON!!!!

*is not baiting*
 COME ON!!!! *is not baiting*