Film horror Horror innamorati forum

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

Film horror 16477 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 16477

più di un anno fa becca85 said…
laugh
Hey, Aidan (<--did I spell it right?)!! =P
più di un anno fa jlhfan624 said…
I watched the original Beverly Hills 90210 & loved it. I was skeptical about 90210 (remake) and then I heard AnnaLynne McCord was gonna be in it so I was super excited after that. I loved her from Nip/Tuck!

Never watched Melrose Place, but I'm excited for this remake because it looks awesome! All the characters look extremely likeable too!

There's not TOO much hype around it, I'm probably the only one who cares haha
 I watched the original Beverly Hills 90210 & loved it. I was skeptical about 90210 (remake) and then
It looks like an interesting show. I'll see if I can find time to watch it.
più di un anno fa looopey3 said…
heyyy guys! im new to this spot and i came her to ask u guys some questions:

recently i have been really tempted to watch the exorcist and im not sure if i should watch watch it and when. just answer back her and i will take a look, say thx and give u prop for being nice! thx!
big smile
Well in my honest opinion, The Exorcist is extremely overrated and not worth your time. I didn't find anything scary or interesting about it. BUT I'm pretty sure everyone else will tell you it's amazing! I was just never into possession stuff.

Welcome to the spot!
Basically what Heather said. I didn't find it all that terrifying either.
più di un anno fa Helen-Lover said…
smile
ya im gonna watch it too! lol sooo wats up Becca lol & ya u spelled it right!
Not much. Just chowing down some lunch right now. What are you up to?
big smile
BOO! Horror MOTM tomorrow! Who is ready for us to be famous?!!
più di un anno fa Paramore-CSI said…
me lolz
exercist was funny lolz seriously i laughed at it
sooo exited for MP did watch some of original too
thts all i missed right
heyyy am just doin updates and imin ppl
its only 95 2day thx god soo im alll good
laugh
MEMEMEMEMEMEME!!!!!!!!!
lolz its goin to be wicked
i should be packing but im not
What should I have papa say in our "announcement" and I should have him link back to our horror MOTM forum right? With all the information.
right ummm hmm thinlkiing i suck at thinking up intros
sad
I have no idea either. I tried coming up with something for 10 minutes but I got nothing!
We have to mention a little about the MOTM and how it works, and a little about our actual movie...
okz ummm ummm
this sucks but we spent a week trying to come up with the perfect movie to be our motm.The movie of the month is picked by our fellow fans in the horror movies spot. the movie we picked this month is MBV ok ull have to do the rest im brain dead and tht tote sucked
I'm working on something, give me just a minute...
yay
writing fic for fic contest
becca iloved your song tory thing
A little over a month ago, some members of the Horror Movies club got together and decided to start a monthly event called the Movie of the Month (heretoafter referred to as MotM). While this event is just getting up on its feet, we are seeking feedback from FanPoppers of all sorts. We'd like you to take part in this MotM and let us know what you think. Let us know what works and what doesn't, what we should do differently and what is fine the way it is.

To help this event gain a broader audience, the movie chosen for the month of August is a relatively recent release that appeared to get very good reviews when it premiered in theaters. August’s MotM is My Bloody Valentine minus the 3D part as the link for the movie does not broadcast in 3D. Anytime during the month of August, you would simply find some time to watch the movie, whether online, on DVD, on PPV, anywhere, and then you come join our forum (located link) that is dedicated for the sole purpose of fans getting together to discuss anything and everything pertaining to the current MotM.

Come and check us out this month and if you like what you see, by all means, stay a while!

^^ How's that? Obviously, since you came up with the idea for MotM, Heather, you can alter the wordage to say it's something you started instead of something that "some fans" started. I just wasn't sure if you wanted to be singled out.
last edited più di un anno fa
Thanks for your comment on my story, Jackie!!
no prob becca
tht was good becca
That's brilliant Becca! Amazing! I don't know if they will let it be that long but he said he takes "suggestions" for what to put up there. I will submit that to him ASAP after I gather the full movie link & stills a day early!

BTW I definitely don't want to be singled out lol If anyone asks who thought of it, I'll say I did but until then - yeah, no.
lolz heather
big smile
You could always shorten it a little bit based on what you think should be included and what is just "fluff." I love writing, so I tend to put "fluff" in much of what I do.
lolz becca it was all perfect lolz
link
done yay lolz its my longest so far
I updated our forum!

link
yay lolz
*clicks link
angry
WTF somebody rated my link to the full movie a 2!
what
I will go run rate it a 5!!

**runs off to do just so**

Some people are so insensitive!!
last edited più di un anno fa
IK rnt they ill rate to
sad
Thanks you guys! :D I just don't get it...all the keywords were proper and the quality was great so w/e.
no prob
whered becca go
She left I guess.
oh what u up to
Sorry, I had to drive home from work. It doesn't look like I missed too much, but I did rate that video as a 5 for you so at least you have a 3.5 now. I can't wait to watch it. I am debating whether or not I should wait until tomorrow (when it's officially August) or watch it tonight. I still have to finish Fast & Furious which I started two days ago and still haven't finished.
wow lolz
big smile
Hmm you should watch it officially when we're on the front page with it! :D That's what I'm waiting to do buuuuuuuut I'm a dork :P
I hope I don't miss seeing it on the front page!! Will it probably stay up for a while or is it just a short time because there is so much other stuff on there?
fwell wont see it cuz m gone 4 week
It will be on the front page for awhile, it will be in the pop culture section and he said they have slow news days from Friday-Sunday so I'm pretty sure we'll be up there for a week maybe. And if you don't get to see it, it will be screencapped of course!
YAY!! So, as I was browsing the PC section today (just looking to see what it was all about), I saw what you meant about the description having to be super short. I think they were like three lines. Did you decide on what you wanted it to say yet?
im watchin ghost whisperer and eaing icecream am goin to miss u guys soooo much
Oooooh, Ghost Whisperer!! That's a great show!! Which episode are you watching?

I'll miss you, too, Jackie!!
big smile
:O I love GW <3 For JLH mainly but still, love it!
And I didn't decide what I wanted it to say, I just told papa to pick something that looked good lol

I HAZ NEW MEDALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT 4 NEW DIE-HARDS AND 4 NEW DEDICATEDS!!! <3

TY Becca for rating my Elisha caps! It's now my 2nd for a yellow next :D After Jalba.
congrats
one of last seasons lolz dont know which one lolz
Congrats for your Elisha medal!! I kept popping over to your profile to see when you got it. What about your Melrose Place medal? Are you any closer to your red medal before the show starts?

Which other medals did you get?

**runs off to congratulate Heather with lots of props**
lolz
JLH looks really hot in tht dress lolz
this epi is crzy lolz and shes goin to be late for her date oh noes