Film horror Horror innamorati forum

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

Film horror 16477 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 16451-16477 of 16477

più di un anno fa jlhfan624 said…
Hmm like the Scene It? games? I wish they'd make a board one for that. I've been dying to get one - and one for 24. But it'll never happen.
più di un anno fa EllaBlack said…
I love the coloring on these icons that I've made recently, the left is from Friday Night Lights, and the right is of Nicki Aycox
 I Amore the coloring on these icone that I've made recently, the left is from Friday Night Lights, and
più di un anno fa becca85 said…
Alright, I've played a few rounds and it's pretty neat, especially with the visual and sound effects. The only con I can see thus far is that it doesn't have a ton of questions. There are 30 different levels/rounds with about 10-15 questions each and you get a high score for each level/round, but if I go back and do one I've already done, it'll ask me the exact same questions. I just wish it would change the questions up each time I restart them. At the rate I'm going, I'll be done with them in a day or two and than what will I do. 3.5 stars out of 5.
alright, so I know that this forum has been dead forever...but I have a dilema, I made four awesome quote icons for the movie 20in20, and now I don' know which one to choose! HEather, you've seen the movie...any help?
 alright, so I know that this forum has been dead forever...but I have a dilema, I made four awesome q
there's this one too lol
 there's this one too lol
heart
1 for sure!!
yup I chose it :) two of the others made it into my artist's choice though lol. This movie is so much fun, which made the icons really easy to make sicne I already had it capped.
Okay, trailer for Death Valley

link
laugh
hah That's great! I wonder how come I've never heard of it before!
it really is awesome
 it really is awesome
Oh what's happening now?
what, you mean in the picture?
btw, that's Billy and Stu, Billy is the dumbass with the stick and Stu is the bald guy
 what, te mean in the picture? btw, that's Billy and Stu, Billy is the dumbass with the stick and St
Nah I mean with you. What's going on?
Nothing special, got a job at UDF, living in the city, all that jazz. My cousin is coming to visit my uncle next week, and she doesn't know I'm up here so I'll surprise her then.
big smile
I myself am currently waiting for my mom to get home with DQ Blizzards so I can relax and watch the pilot of Homeland and have a new favorite show. Yahyah.
oolala, I myself am waiting till 11 so I can check out the new FX show American Horror Story, it seems interesting, it started at 10 but I was taking care of the puppies so I missed the first 20 minutes so I'm just waiting for the re-air at 11
heart
I'm watching that right now. Pretty awesome.
Is it? it looked intriguing
heart
It's really fucking odd. But I mean, it's from the same guy as Nip/Tuck so that's like a given.

Really love it, it just ended and FUCK YEAH!
cool, I jsut recorded it cause my uncle doesn't want to watch it lol.
But I'lll watch it when he goes to bed because a.)as you previously stated, it's from the same guys as nip/tuck, b.)it stars Connie Britton, and c.)it involves the supernatural
I have a love/hate relationship with Ryan Murphy. Love him for Popular & Nip/Tuck, but hate him for Glee. He is talented though.
yeah he does have that one black spot on his record
big smile
I kinda liked Homeland better though. But they can't really be compared...both were awesome.
sounds like
più di un anno fa Paramore-CSI said…
awe I miss you guys :(
how was all of your halloweens?
Decent enough, went as Dr. Frankenstein
crying
Damn I miss this place.