House MD Fanfiction Looking for RP/Writing Partner!

belle7 posted on Feb 08, 2009 at 06:22PM
Hey everyone! Just trying to connect with someone who would like to write a House story with me- specifically someone who writes House and/or Wilson and feels comfortable/confident with their characterization skills doing such.

I’m an experienced writer/roleplayer and I love House^^ Nothing is better then a well written, dramatic, character-driven story! I prefer someone who is, at least, 18 years old (sorry) and will dedicate at least one reply a day via e-mail (or whatever we choose to use to write, I’m great with e-mail or by some messenger service such as Yahoo).

I have some ideas for the story. If you’re interested please PM me and we’ll talk^^ Or e-mail me at: belleology[at]gmail[dot]com (replace [at] with @ and [dot] with . >.>; hopefully that was obvious but 'ya never know...)
last edited on Feb 08, 2009 at 10:17PM

House MD Fanfiction 4 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa TheHiddenCane said…
smile
That would've sounded like me if I wasn't 16 years old... hope you still find your match!
più di un anno fa belle7 said…
Well, I'm willing to make exceptions, nothing is "written in stone". I say 18 as a general rule because I usually end up writing stuff that is 18+ in its themes, language, etc, etc... but *cough* if you're interested send me a message and we can chat.
più di un anno fa Paramore-CSI said…
i could be intrested but im 13 but i probly missed it
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa house_fann said…
smile
Hey, im 14 but im really dedicated on what i like and i love house and writting fanfics is my life, i spend all day wrtting and abut how many posts a day i can do, donno may 2 or 3 if i work really hard and i dont stop. just think it i would love helping you.