It's Hilly's interview time!
She's a vodka-holic, Huddy-holic and Huli-holic (wow, that sounds weird). She also happens to be my awesome fiance :P
I present to you, the one and only: Hilly! *applause*
1. Introduce yourself!
Well, I'm huddyislove, but people know me as Hilly. I'm a major Huddy shipper, but I'm also a HUGE Huli shipper (and don't look at me that way, yeah, just like that! XD)
Anyway, people on fanpop usually relate me to vodka and shopping. And the weird thing is- they find me off cause I like shopping and actually have a life. XD Sometimes I feel like an underdog in the whole House MD fandom :P
But I still Amore my fanpopers :) and I wouldn't miss anything on here for the world :)
Oh, I forgot to mention nail polish. rosa one! Yeah... I just needed to mention that... (*waits for the stare*)
2. How have te started to watch House MD and why?
I've started watching it from season 1, I think it was Occam's razor. I found it interesting, but I didn't get hooked right away. I was a major CSI - Scena del crimine fan back then. It wasn't only until Joy aired I've really become addicted to it :)
Oh, and why did I start watching it?
I think I was bored that day... And it's not really an answer te want to get from an obsessed House fan XD
3. What is this one thing that made te continue to watch this show?
Are te seriously gonna ask me that?
*cough* Huddy *cough*
4. preferito character and why?
Ok, I kinda wished te didn't ask me this. Mainly because OM already detto Cuddy was her fave character, and if I was to say Wilson- Bery would kill me.
Who do I settle for then?
How about the OT3? House/Cuddy/Wilson?
I Amore all of them equally. Wilson will always be that cute problem-solver with horrible Amore life, House will always be... well House, and Cuddy...
Cuddy is always gonna be someone I can relate to most (minus the baby obsession) and someone that reminds me of my mother just a bit too much. (Trust me, if I didn't know differently, I'd think DS tracked my mum and based Cuddy on her
5. When did te feel happy for your preferito character and when did te feel the worst?
Wilson: Happy for him when he won at poker in All in :) , sad when he Lost Amber
House: Happy for him when he got his carpet back in Lines in the sand, sad when he realized he hallucinated having sex with Cuddy
Cuddy: Happy for her when she finally got a chance to be a mum in Joy to the world, sad when House told her she'd suck at being a mum in
6. preferito episode from each season.
Wow, te really meant when te detto te wanna torture me!
(never mind the hearts, I just didn't want all my risposte to be plain :P)
Season 1- ♥ bambini and bathwater -mainly because it's the first episode we see how much Cuddy would sacrifice for House
Season 2- ♥ Need to know -because Cuddy's impersonation of Stacy OWNED
Season 3: ♥ One day,one room -we finally get to realize, even for a tiny bit, why House has become so damaged
Season 4: ♥ Alone -it was fun to watch House and Wilson terrorizing each other. I still get tears in my eyes cause House messed with Wilson's TiVo
Season 5: ♥Unfaithful -purely for Huddy reasons. This episode was such a roller-coaster of their emotions, it was just a representative episode for their relationship. It really gives te a whole look on the way they function, te get to see how much they mean to each other, just how complicated their relationship is, and just why their stubbornness wouldn't let them be together
Season 6 (so far): ♥The tyrant- -come on, if, before this episode, we hadn't had a slightest idea why we watch House, we knew once we've seen it. Pure Houseian glory.
Ethical issues, secrets, murder.
It was all wrapped up in 42 minuti we'll never forget.
7. What's your preferito season and why?
My preferito season would be season 4 because it's FUN!
Even though it's short, we get to see how House fulls around with his new, and OH so huge, team, we see him and Wilson playing games, we get to see Wilson in a FUNCTIONAL relationship (which, of course, couldn't last).
We also experience Huddy in a bit più complex way than we did in season 3 and the ending of this season, well, I'd lie if I detto it wasn't breathtaking.
House would know the best: link
8. There were many episodes where the POTW made us learn something about House. What is your preferito episode/moment from that?
Well, I already mentioned I loved One giorno one room from season 3. But, I'll use this opportunity to say...
Ignorance is bliss. This man could really, truly relate to House.
And House finally get to realize that sometimes, te need to sacrifice something to get something else.
Unless te want to end up as an alone miserable genius.
9. te obviously Amore Huddy, why is that?
I'd slap te if I could right now (we're kinky like that XD)
It's complex, deep and hot. And beside that, they give me hope.
If two stubborn idiots like the two of them can end up together, for good, there is più than enough hope for the rest of us 'normal' mortals.
10. There are many disagreements between Huddy and Hameron fans, what do te think about this all bashing thing?
te know, I have no idea. I've never been someone to argue, especially not with Hameron fans.
As a matter of fact, some of my best fanpop buddies are Hamerons/non Huddies.
When it comes to bashing, it's all come down to who feels threatened da who.
If te can't stand Hameron, in such way you'd like to slumber Cameron, te obviously see her as a threat. That also, sadly, means te DO see why Hameron could be together.
So, if te really hate another ship so much, it's just because te don't believe in your OTP as much as te should.
And that just sucks.
11. Besides Huddy, do te have another preferito ship?
Does it have to be on House?
If not, I really Amore Booth and Brennan from Bones and Scully and Mulder from X files.
If it needs to be on House, I'd say Baby Rachel and Lord Duckington the 8th. link
12. Hilson: Romantic relationship o just awesome friendship?
Awesome, SUPER awesome friendship :D
13. Both Wilson and Cuddy tried to help House, but who do te think helped him the most?
Neither Cuddy nor Wilson could help him lay off Vicodin.
He had to do it himself.
14. Let's take te back to season 5 for a minute, what did te think about House's mental deterioration after Kutner's suicide?
It's sad how someone can go to such length when it comes to self destruction.
He had to know he wasn't coping, I think he in fact, did know he wasn't coping, but he didn't care.
o he cared enough to let himself go down. He didn't have any reason why he'd want to help himself.
And when he realized he did, when he hallucinated Cuddy helping him, being there for him, having someone da his side to give a meaning to his life, it was too late.
15. And what did te think about House's hallucination about having sex with Cuddy?
I just told te :P :)
I also thought if Jack Bauer needed a new way of psychically torturing people, he should make them watch BSN.
16. The battle of the teams: Which is your favorite?
The newest team. Chase, Taub, Foreman and Thirteen.
I wish Cameron was there just to get a bit jealous of all of them being close to House. ;)
But I guess she can do that from Chicago as well XD
17. House was obviously connected in some level to his ducklings, who do te think he liked the most?
I think I tried to answer a pick similar to this domanda on House MD spot, but I failed.
I will never ever ever be able to answer this.
(and shut up Aivi, it's not Cameron)
18. Let's put te in Tritter's and Vogler's shoes, why do te think they hated House so much?
Let's be honest, wouldn't you?
Sure, we see House fully, we see how he functions, we see Wilson and Cuddy being there for him because they know he's worth it.
But they don't. They didn't.
They eventually realized that maybe, he wasn't someone they should have hated.
Tritter saw Cuddy perjuring herself for House and must have realized just how much she was putting in jeopardy for someone who he thought wasn't worth it.
Vogler experienced that as well, but in a different situation.
19. Prepare yourself mentally: What do te think about Lucas and his relationship with Cuddy?
What do I think about Lucas? He's immature and awkward and has più luck than he should.
When it comes to their relationship, I will go to such extent to say he'll help Cuddy.
He'll eventually help her realize that she really doesn't want an American dream.
That she doesn't want a 2.4 kind of guy. That she doesn't want to fall in a such-a-boring-everyday routine where it all comes down to checking your watch and praying you'll have 3 and not 2 minuti of sex before te go to work.
20. Wilson and Cameron are alike in some ways, but still people Amore Wilson and Hate Cameron. Why do te think this is happening?
Again with the threats.
No matter how much House/Wilson interactions fan get, they know TPTB would never get Hilson together.
Apart from that, Wilson delivers his statements with signature Superman pose Cam doesn't own.
21. When Thirteen entered the show, many people detto she is like Cameron. Did te think the same back then?
They thought that? Seriously?
That's like saying anatra and chicken are alike. Well, maybe they are in some ways, and anatra would, in this case, definitely go for a chicken.
Wait, I got it all messed up, can we do it again?
22. The Forteen drama on season 5 – Liked it o not?
Liked the fact that it showed us Foreman is not a robot.
Well, not entirely.
23. Agree o not:
House is a heartless bastard. - disagree
Cuddy doesn't know what she wants in her life.- agree, partially. She knows what she wants, but is that working for her? No
Wilson is a manipulative bitch.- agree
Cameron is too much caring and naïve.- disagree. Just go and watch Informed consent again
Chase isn't that smart like the rest.- disagree. He is smart, it's just that people don't take him too seriously cause he has such an awesome hair
Thirteen was gotten in the team only because of her beauty.- from the Houseian point of view, I have to disagree. (just watch Ugly again)
but when it comes to TPTB I don't think Olivia's hotness hurt the show
Foreman is boring.- is there a stronger word than agree?
Taub is useless.- disagree. He's very funny and gives the whole mostra that 'Oh, we Amore him but we don't know why' type of character
Lucas doesn't deserve Cuddy.- this one is tricky. I'd rather say Cuddy doesn't deserve Lucas. She's never done anything in her life to deserve a caring man da her side. She just got used to getting everything she wants.
I think Lucas deserves someone that could truly (there's no underline option, *sighs*) Amore him and care for him. He's just one of the elements that makes Cuddy's 'dream' complete.
24. If te could change one thing on the show, what would it be?
I wouldn't change anything. Although, I would like to throw a decent significant other at Wilson, but OH wait! [spoiler alert!] That IS gonna happen![/spoiler alert]
25. Many Huddy fan hate Lydia, but still, can te think about something nice about her and her short relationship with House?
I don't hate her. As a matter of fact, I think the whole relationship with her made House realize he is capable of having a relationship. That is something te can't pretend isn't true.
26. All the cast has a great chemistry, but who do te think has the best one?
I should have believed te when te detto I'd like this one.
Huli- Hugh/Lisa. Without a doubt! :D
I would like to go on and on about them, but there's più than 10 domande left and I want te to read through them all XD link
27. te have the chance to work as any of the characters' assistant. Who will te choose to work with and why?
Assistant? That sounds so boring XD
Look how Foreman's brother ended up :P
28. Do te think Dibala was the cause of Chameron's breakup o they would have broken up anyways even without that case?
I think Cameron just needed a way out. She just wasn't completely ready for the whole marriage thing.
At first, I believed it was cause of Dibala, but once she detto 'I loved Chase' secondo after she broke up with him, I knew that wasn't the case.
It was the one time on the mostra I actually thought she was a cold hearted b!tch.
29. Cuddy adopting Rachel – Good o bad?
Good, though, I wish it was a Huddy baby she had, but oh well, te can't always get what te want.
30. A lot of people detto the mostra Lost the magic it used to have, what do te have to say to those people?
Have te even been watching it? o did te just stop because Cuddy got together with Lucas.
Turn that TV on on Monday, 8 o'clock and shut up!
31. If Wilson wasn't there, do te think House's personality would be different?
Maybe not, but we certainly wouldn't get to see a whole new dimension of House's persona that Wilson brings out.
Now and Then
32. Throughout the seasons, all of the characters have grown up and developed. Who do te think have grown up the most?
House. That's pretty obvious.
When I watch season 1 I ask myself, who is that guy?
Of course, he took baby steps, but he sure has grown.
33. After knowing what the characters have gone through, what would te say and each of them if te could go back in time to their first appearance on the show?
I would never do anything like that. If te mostra people the future, they don't have one
(Paycheck - link
34. If te could, would te agree to work with House?
I have no words for this so I'll mostra te what I'd do if someone was to ask me this for real: link
35. House MD is all about diagnostics and finding out what's wrong with people. Have te ever learned something from this show? (Medically)
I've learned that if te have hots for someone 30 years older than you, te might just have spores in your brain.
36. Not all of the episodes were liked da some fans, so what is yours?
*searches through her House DVDs to find an episode that she doesn't like* Well, it appears that I'm not one of those fans
37. "Everybody lies." House says this a lot. Do te agree?
See I lied as well.
I guess te can't really escape this.
38. Do te think the comedy moments add to the mostra o not?
Of course they add to this show! :D
If it wasn't for them, House would be one hulluva pessimistic show.
(I mean, più than it is right now)
39. If te could be a writer for a day, what would te write for the show?
There's only one person fan are allowed to hate and that is DS.
I meant, are allowed to love.
40. What do te think about Taub?
I Amore him! :D
He's funny and he's the only one that appears to have least problems.
Normal guy :)
41. Imagination time – Huddy is finally together. What is your reaction?
I'm enjoying this moment and flailing with the rest of the Huddy fandom :DDDD
But I don't think they'd ever be together in every sense of that word.
And I actually look inoltrare, avanti to that :)
42. We can't finish this interview without saying something about the end of House MD. How do te think it will end?
*is in denial* IT WILL NEVER END!!!! *sobs*
House will come with the revelation about life and will finally find some kind of a fulfillment.
Luckily, with Cuddy da his side :)
43. We clearly had some heartbreaking moments in the show, but we also had some rare happy ones. What is your preferito happy moment?
I thought this mostra was all about making fan suffer.
If I stumble upon a happy moment, I'll let te know ;)
44. Anything else te would like to say?
I can't believe I didn't mention vodka since the first question!
So, help yourselves to some! link
Oh, and congratulations for Leggere through ALL (yeah, right) my risposte ;)
Amore te all :D