Dr. House - Medical Division Chase/Thirteen??

limegreen47 posted on Jan 25, 2008 at 01:08AM
So, what do you folks think of this pairing? I haven't really heard of it before and it kind of popped into my head this morning. I mean, most of us know that Cameron is probably going to break Chase's heart, so why not Thirteen? I'm hoping for some new pairs with the new team!

Dr. House - Medical Division 19 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa ScrouseMD said…
yeah that would be cool then cameron could get jealous and they could fall in love because season 3 looked like they would get together
più di un anno fa oldmovie said…
Yeah Cameron and 13 are pratically the same, so he should have no problem falling for her.
più di un anno fa 1_2 said…
i really like chase and cameron but of the two chase is my fav. so whatever gives him more scenes is cool with me!
più di un anno fa tubby2002 said…
That would be good to see. A new relationship!

(and that would leave room for Cameron and House)
più di un anno fa PotterGal said…
Well, not really tubby2002, because House is with Cuddy. Well, in my mind anyway. ;)
I dunno..i love Chameron..but if they did break up i wouldn't mind this couple. :D
più di un anno fa houselover said…
i love chase and cameron they are my fav ship ever! so not really liking the idea of this couple :(
più di un anno fa babybell said…
Cameron and Chase are married.
più di un anno fa pureandpretty said…
i hate 13 :( chameron forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
più di un anno fa tubby2002 said…
Are you sure they are married babybell...i thought they were only engaged and that is just what wilson said
più di un anno fa pellm555 said…
I would say that 13 is the new chase. I think those 2 have more in common then 13 and cameron.
più di un anno fa Spotty_Vision21 said…
Cameron and Thirteen really aren't all that similar. I like Huddy. I like Chameron. Also, I admit I find Cameron herself a little annoying. It's almost enough to make me want Chase with someone less whiny. And as for the comment on leaving room for Hameron...

Ew. Hameron wants to make me vomit. No offense. D:
più di un anno fa robertchaseicu said…
I like Chameron but I would also like Chase and Thirteen, either one is good since Cameron is DEFINITLEY not one of my favorite characters but Thirteen is my second favorite (Chase is my favorite) so it would be like, my dream pairing (also because I have a crush on both of them)
più di un anno fa amberRocks said…
NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOO!GOD NO!I'm not a fond of chameron but if this is the alternative they should never break up.This is worst than Thouse...
più di un anno fa mimika_s said…
Well,for a moment I thought I could accept that if that gave Chase more screentime but you guys,know my Chameron passion!!!!
I could never like anything but Chameron!!!!!

but you know what would be perfect(for me at least)
13 falls for Chase and Cameron gets jealous
We see that she loves him
more Chase-Chameron screentime
What else can I dream of????
più di un anno fa house_whatelse said…
Thirteen doesn't show interest in the Old Ducklings there is nothing for me to even feel that. I don't think it will ever happen and I'm fine with that. They wouldn't make a great pair.
più di un anno fa obsessedwithmd said…
chameron is not married tht was wilson messing with House.
più di un anno fa LoVe_HaTe said…
Love it!! great pair
più di un anno fa MISAforever said…
hate it!!! she's already been with foreman, and all that mix up would be just wrong.. house is not grey's anatomy and soup opera.... also I'm fanatic chameron and i want those two to be together and i belive they r great together and with some else is just ewww for me.. chase was all these seasons deeply in love with cam and him now in a relationship with 13, is just wrong... also she is very sick and none of her relationship can last long
più di un anno fa SayHey2TheEarth said…
I loooooved her scenes with him! plus they both lost their moms at a very young age. plus, thirteen can sympathize with chase when it comes to the diabala guilt because she has also done something and can't forgive herself. Plus, he would be good for her when she need someone to take care of her. my only problem is that, he already lost his mom and dad and he went through the tough divorce with cameron, thirteen dieing is just going to mess him up more.

though I know this is impossible but if they were to have a baby (aside from the huntingtons) they would have the most beautiful baby in the world.