House of Night Series Secrets...In Hunted

latinlover posted on Mar 19, 2009 at 03:19AM
ok am i the only one who thinks its really odd that stevie rea didnt tell zoey about the other red fledglings? or about well alot of stuff like aphrodite said she was keeping from zoey. i dont understand i mean they are like BFF and now whats with all these secrets.. do you think in the next book maybe those secrets can break their friendship? or even worse maybe shes planning something.. i dont know i just think its strange and it made me wonder what will happen next.. whats your imput on this situation?

House of Night Series 3 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa KOOOzel said…
I think stevie rae just doesnt want Zoey to know how freaky she actually is. And she wants everyone to think she has everything under control when in reality she doesnt. I dont think she's planning on betraying Zoey, but I think by not telling Zoey everything, she's going to really screw things up. On the plus side, when Stevie Rae thought Zoey was dying, she said that Zoey couldnt die because she had so much to still tell her, so by that we do know she is eventually planning on telling Zoey everything. But again it probably won't happen until after something disastrous has already happened.
più di un anno fa bbicha09 said…
I think you are all over thinking the whole situation. If you recall, Zoey kept secrets from her friends, including Stevie Rae to protect them. You may be right, because obviously no one knows yet, but don't be so quick to jump to the WCS.
più di un anno fa zoey_rb said…
Yeah. that could be what stevie rae is doing.