HouseCam preferito Hameron Citazioni

midnyte007 posted on Jan 20, 2009 at 08:19AM
In the spirit of positive shipping, I thought it would be a good idea to create a forum discussing our favorite Hameron quotes. I'll start. This is a scene from "Love Hurts."

House: You couldn’t keep your mouth shut.

Cameron: I didn’t see any reason to. Where are we going? I want to make sure I dress appropriately.

House: That would be army boots and t-shirt. It’s the county paintball tourney. First prize is fifty bucks; I’ll split it with you if you hold your end up.

HouseCam 14 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Mouraki said…
smile
Oh I love that scene midnyte!!!
Mmmm let me see... One of my favorite Hameron quotes:
From 1x02 Paternity:
Cameron: What about sex?
House: Well, it might get complicated. We work together. I am older, certainly, but maybe you like that.
Cameron: I meant maybe he has neurosyphilis.
House: Heh, nice cover!!!
heart
Oh, yeah, and one of my most favorite scenes...
House: You really wanna leave?
Cameron: If you`re not here there`s not much point to stay
House: I`m not dead yet.
*Cameron starts getting closer and closer*
House:What are you doing? I know this must be a turn on for you...
*kiss*
House: A little whorish to kiss and stab.
Cameron: You kissed back.
House: I don`t want you to die without knowing the feeling! Actually no woman should die without knowing the feeling.
Cameron: All we need is a few drops from your blood.
House: Foreman`s and Chase`s lips are not gonna get so close now that I know your plan!
Cameron: There`s a male nurse that risk his job to...
House: I`m the patient N.027 whith the record name Luke Ann Lora...
*Cameron walks out*
House: If you need a sperm sample come back without the needle!
Oh, how I love that scene<333
più di un anno fa Evrythingmaters said…
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!
Where to start!!??
XDDDDD

*runs off to do some copying and pasting*

I love that scene too cake!! and the one from Paternity!
più di un anno fa RP_Puzzle said…
It's not Cameron and House interacting, but it's Wilson and House talking about their relationship ^_^.

Wilson: Everybody lies, except politicians? House, I do believe you’re a romantic. You just didn’t believe him, you believed in him. Do you want to come over tonight and watch old movies and cry? [House gives a great-looking smirk.] Dr. Cameron’s getting to you. Well, I guess you can’t be around that much niceness and not get any one you.

House: Is that why you haven’t put the moves on her?

Wilson: What makes you think I haven’t put the moves on her? [House stops and stares, then realizes he fell for Wilson’s trap.] Oh. Oh, boy! You’re in trouble. [Wilson laughs and walks off. House walks into Exam Room One, where Sarah awaits.]
più di un anno fa midnyte007 said…
RP, I love that scene too. This next scene almost had me in tears, but I love it because it shows how much Cameron cares about House and vice versa because you could tell in that scene (not in what I'm about to quote, but the expression on his face when Cameron left that he was really affected by what she said).

House: So this is just, “Don’t fire me, I quit.”

Cameron: I’m protecting myself. You asked me why I like you. You’re abrasive and rude, but I figured everything you do, you do it to help people. But I was wrong. You do it because it’s right. There are only two ways I can deal with things. One is in my control. That’s to leave. Goodbye, House.
last edited più di un anno fa
Oh, I loved that scene midnyte even if it was very sad! Oh, I just remembered another quote from season2 episode: TB or not TB:
House (about Dr. Charles who has asked Cameron out): Are you gonna go out with him?
Cameron: *smiles* Is that any of your business?
House: Nope.
Cameron: I don't think so.
House: Two days ago you were holding his hand. What's changed?
Cameron: He practically lives in Africa, there's no future.
House: On the other hand, maybe there's too much of a future now. You weren't attracted to him because he was prepared to die for a cause, you were attracted to him because he was actually doing it.
Cameron: Right. It's that simple.
House: That was simple?
Cameron: I put a label on them and go from there.
House: Everybody does it. We are who people think we are. People think he's a great doctor so they give him stuff.
Cameron: He is a great doctor.
House: The reality is irrelevant.
<33
più di un anno fa RP_Puzzle said…
Humpty Dumpty the one before TB lol

Cameron: You both went to Michigan. Did you know him while you were there.

Cuddy: Ah, I was still an undergrad, but yeah, I knew him. He was already a legend.

Cameron: So you just knew him as a legend?

Cuddy: My God, you’re subtle! Anything else on your mind?
^^lol. It took me a while to get that one at first!

I think gone on about it too much in the past but i want to mention it again :P

I love the scene at the end of The Right Stuff
HOUSE: You're an idiot.
CAMERON: The hair, where I'm working, or both?
HOUSE: The hair makes you look like a hooker. I like it. Pulling pieces of windshield out of car accident victims and reattaching fingertips sliced off cutting bagels. At least Chase's move is only one step down.
CAMERON: I can do good here. Get it out of my system. Why'd you rat your patient out to NASA?
HOUSE: I don't know who's been gossiping about ethics instead of sex, but I hope they've already been fired. Which number was it?
CAMERON: Greta.
HOUSE: Number!
CAMERON: No number. The patient. How do you think she got your pager number? She came into the E.R. didn't want to talk...
HOUSE: I didn't rat her out.
CAMERON: You, lied?
HOUSE: Suppose I should tell her that before she keys my car.
CAMERON: Why lie?
HOUSE: Had to stop some leaky faucets.
CAMERON: What did it matter?
HOUSE: It was no one's business.
CAMERON: Right.
HOUSE: She's going to be the safest astronaut up there. Certainly more vigilant than the guy next to her who's got no clue about the aneurysm in his head ready to pop.
CAMERON: Right. [Smiles and starts to walk away.]
HOUSE: You got a better reason?
CAMERON: You couldn't kill her dream. [Leaves.]

The last bit gets me squeeing and crying each time
"you couldnt kill her dream"
It was the way she smiled with her eyes at him, the genuine understanding...
I yelled at the tv for her to come back to House's team but I dont think she heared me... :(

but anyway I love that quote!

Yes, I love that quote too, Mars. That was the quote I chose for my article that I wrote awhile back.
article?!!! where?!!!
telll meeee!
I want to read it Cake!!!
XDDDD
più di un anno fa suu said…
I love all of the quotes above ^^

From "Que Sera Sera" Episode (3x06)
House: Okay, I give up. Who was it? Who in your family had the weight problem?
Dr. Cameron: You think I can only care about a patient if I know someone else who's been through the same thing?
House: You care for everybody! You only lie and stand up to Cuddy for a few.
Dr. Cameron: You lie for everybody and only care about a few!
House: You're avoiding the question.
Dr. Cameron: I like damaged people, remember? Explains everything I do!
House: Almost everything. It wasn't you, was it?
Dr. Cameron: Does it matter?
House: No, but it would be interesting.
Dr. Cameron: Sorry to disappoint you. Sometimes the answers just aren't that simple.

last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa suu said…
smile
Oh, and why not from the latest episode "Big Baby"?

House: So why are you here?
Dr. Cameron: Because Dr. Cuddy is not here. She's decided to spend some more time at home with the baby for a while. I'm taking over some of her day-to-day responsibilities, like babysitting you.
House: Interesting. You have your whole life ahead of you, so why would Cuddy want you to die so young?
Dr. Cameron: She figured I' spent three years working for you. I was inoculated.
House: Good. Fun. You get to exercise your new found power, I squirm under your thumb, resent the student becoming the teacher, and then push comes to shove, and we all get to realize what our real roles should be. Then you put out.
Dr. Cameron: That's why I took the job.
Great quotes, suu. To Mars, the article was titled "My Christmas Present to House MD Fans." It's in my profile.
più di un anno fa sapphire_eyes said…
I like scenes where Cameron isn't so timid like 2x18 (Sleeping Dogs Lie)

Cameron (to House): Ok, well, we could either base our diagnosis on your admittedly keen understanding of lesbian relationships or... we could do a scratch test.