Ian Somerhalder e Nina Dobrev Nina Dobrev Teen Vogue Interview

LavenderLou posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 11:02PM
Nina, ON RUMORS THAT SHE IS DATING CO-STAR, IAN SOMERHALDER

"We expected the rumors. Like, if I wasn't dating Ian, I'd be dating Paul. A lot of people who work together end up dating, so it wouldn't be unusual, but I've never dated anyone I've worked with."

I dunno if I should feel happy about this, or really, really bummed??

DIRECT LINK: link

Nina, ON BEING FOLLOWED BY THE PAPARAZZI:

"I just feel like a normal girl, and the whole concept is very odd to me. But other people, like Ian, have had that experience before, so they're like, 'Yeah, this is what happens; there's nothing you can do about it.'"

BEHIND THE SCENE VIDEO:
link
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 11:17PM

Ian Somerhalder e Nina Dobrev 6 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa minimew037 said…
meh
WTF is she implying ?
Is she like avoiding the question or something :S Doesn't seem clear to me
più di un anno fa LavenderLou said…
That's what I thought..its like she was so close to admitting it. But at the last second said she'd never date someone she worked with. I don't get it either.
più di un anno fa SpuffyDelena said…
She said she never dated anybody she worked with - as in, in the past. She never said I DON'T date anybody that I work with. And she's said in the past that she didn't...but now she's saying it's not unusual.

It's not a straight up confession but this interview is pretty much a confirmation that yes - they are dating.
più di un anno fa Miiss_Universee said…
isnt it obvious tho..they so datin..buh they tryn 2 keep it so private..nd her answer so in a way gives it away..lyk a YES.."A lot of people who work together end up dating, so it wouldn't be unusual" thts lyk sayn its no big deal im datin ian loll
più di un anno fa Aubreykarew said…
nina is very gud at evading :)
più di un anno fa 68beats said…
tongue
Nina, darling, when are you two gonna admit that you're daring?! When you're pregnant with his baby?!