Inazuma Eleven How did te discover Inazuma Eleven?

mini17 posted on Oct 30, 2010 at 11:42AM
I saw it on cartoon network,i saw it from episode 25,then i saw it everday i liked it so much after that one day they stoped giving it on cartoon network,i was so angry,i started watching it on youtube by MazRudins........now they started giving it again on cartoon network XD

Inazuma Eleven 42 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa sapphirez said…
big smile
Same!! I watched in Cartoon Networks from episode 32. Even though I'm a girl, I love it and watched the original version (japanese) on YouTube by MazRudins. Then my internet gone slow and I watched it at Cartoon Networks again and they suddenly stopped their broadcasting 2 weeks ago at episode 52. Right before their match with Diamond Dust! I'm so angry!!! So mini17, you said they showd it again on Cartoon Network, can you give me the time?
più di un anno fa mini17 said…
9:oo pm everyday.even at my place it stoped at episode 52,even i wanted to see the match with diamond dust...but it stoped coming.Now they started it from the begining.
più di un anno fa gioagustin said…
cool
I watch Inazuma Eleven online from episode 1 up to the Football Frontier Arc (against Argentina, Brazil, England, Australia, Italy etc...) Well I think the anime is still ongoing.

They also showed Inazuma Eleven at Cartoon Network but they cut their broadcast at episode 65+ just after their match against Genesis (3-2, Raimon wins) and Dark Emperors (3-3 tie!).

My favorite season so far is the Season 3 (Sorry Aliea Academy arc but the Season 3 is 100x better in my opinion) when Endou and his friends join the Inazuma Japan and entered the Football Frontier Arc.)

My favorite team is Orpheus(Italy).
più di un anno fa maro-chan said…
big smile
i watch inazuma eleven from cartoon network..
più di un anno fa sapphirez said…
surprise
@gioagustin
same here, I like third season too and I don't understand why Cartoon Network stopped the show. Well, it's better than they start to name character weirdly again. maybe they'll change the gender too! Oh no!!!
più di un anno fa naice1000 said…
hmmm
Hehe..so its not the problem only in India i guess, I stay in India and i thought dat it had some problem here!yep..i watched it on cartoon network too..they cut it after the match of epsilon!!
più di un anno fa tarrangero said…
wink
I just found a poster of Inazuma Eleven (which lasted only for days) in The Spring shopping mall in Kuching.
più di un anno fa Sekuiya said…
I discovered Inazuma Eleven back in 2008 when they announced the first game. Been waiting since then for the game to be released in Europe. Gladly, that day has already come! ^_^
più di un anno fa Kazemaru-chan said…
wink
I know Inazuma Eleven from CN! I saw it from episode 1. And, I've gotten curios about it, and watched it almost everyday, coz sometimes I got no time, i sometimes am unable to watch it... I have extra-curricular 2 days a week, and my mom works far away... So, I got furios when I am unable to watch...
più di un anno fa livya said…
cool
From Indosiar (a television station in Indonesia),,Cuz' I love IE so much, I'm not satisfied,, so I download all episodes of IE from Youtube,, until today I already watched 118..
più di un anno fa lil-blue-tiger said…
I'm from Mexico so I saw it at a channel name ZAZ. Saw up until the middle of season 4 (the chapter before Goenji and Toramaru do the drive storm) then they started again the serie so I went to youtube to continue.
13112001 commented…
Um...Season 4 is not anymore with Gouenji and Toramaru in the team.In season 4 there is Tenma and Raimon Go. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa inazumaaddict said…
big smile
i first saw inazuma eleven on my k-zone magazine that said it was going to be shown in cartoon network. i got a little curious about it and i started watching it from the first episode, then it became one of my most favorited anime.
più di un anno fa kitakedo said…
hmmm
does the cartoon network still airing this anime?
più di un anno fa katara_shirou said…
laugh
this is a funny story. :)) i saw inazuma in cartoon network and thought it was lame and all.. so i switched it to other channels. another day, i saw it again and tried to watch the whole episode.. (i think it was episode 16 or something..) then i told myself "hmm.. it's kinda good." then i searched it on youtube and watched it on MazRudins channel. :)) one day, i can watch up to 8-10 episodes! my god. and i'm still up to 4 am in the morning just to watch this anime. god i love this anime. :)
più di un anno fa Nisa_Shuya said…
smile
I saw episode 2 on the TV and I was, like, LAME. And then i saw it again and I watched it and said, hey, it's pretty good. so I watched it, and was obessed with it, and even reccommended my friends to watch it. Sadly my place only did to episode 65 so I watched it on Youtube.
più di un anno fa jaynewong said…
um annessa did u mean suki and didnt u say u dont watch it anymore
laugh
another thing.. i got SO OBSESSED with it that my parents knew that i'm watching it on internet until 4 am so i got banned for using the internet for like a week or so.. but I STILL LOVE INAZUMA. :)
più di un anno fa siory said…
smile
just like every one else i saw the first ep on cn and then the uploads by MazRudins.
più di un anno fa ChocoLuvr101 said…
Cartoon Network. Then when they started the second season, I started watching it on youtube uploaded by MazRudins then on anime44.com.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa janel4298 said…
I saw it in CN, episode 27(start of season 2),at first I don't like it much, I just got really really addicted when I saw episode 31.
wink
it's just as simple as this.

saw an episode > MazRudins > anime44.com
più di un anno fa konamisan said…
mischievous
It's all my Classmate's fault.
(Well at least i know inazuma eleven better than him now)

I saw a Fubuki Drawing in Deviantart.
"Have I seen this guy before?"
Few Days later...
I saw Fubuki on TV while eating lunch.
"It's that guy again!1!!!11!"
Then I continued on watching.
più di un anno fa ShuuyaLover said…
I got addicted to Inazuma Eleven since I watched Episode 2 in Season 1. The first scene I saw was Goenji Shuuya using Fire Tornado to break through into Teikoku Gakuen's goal. He looked handsome, hot and stylish! I love his hair very much!

Another element that attracted me was his relationship with his sister, Yuuka. It was such a sweet sibling love! I have a little too, so I guess I know how it feels when our precious little sister went into coma for almost a year! I couldn't imagine if I was in his shoes!

And the third reason was Kidou's hairstyle. Actually, I was hoping to watch the episode where it is revealed how he had that kind of hairstyle. Hehehe...Gomen, Kidou-tensai!
più di un anno fa NanomiTsuki said…
laugh
i want to talk in spanish today :
Fue el año pasado, estaba lloviendo mucho no podia salir a jugar soccer asi que me puse a ver la tv pasaba canales y nada pasaba y pasaba hasta que me detuve en ZaZ un canal mexicano y esaban dando el episodio done aparece aphodi y pense que era niña xP me quede viendo el partido ese y lo vi interesante consegui el orario y comence a verlo n.n cuando lo volvieron a repetir.
più di un anno fa football444 said…
I saw it in a nitendo mag. But it was the game. But I found out it was a amine. Then I found out that it was on Cartoon Network. But I can't watch cartoon Network. I have to pay to watch it. So I watched the dubs on the Internet but it stopped after the episode that after the Genesis Battle So I started watching the subs. I started watched the show everyday. This was about five months ago. After a while I seen all of the IE episodes. Then I found out about IE go so I started watching them.
più di un anno fa hirotoash13 said…
wink
I saw trailer of inazuma eleven but had no mood of watching it but in fourth or fifth episode i was just switching channels and there was nothing to watch i switched to CN. i saw it and tried to see the whole episode axel's story seem interesting to and mark was interesting as well. so i begin to watch cartoon and it became my favourite but suddenly CN stopped showing it in our country. but restart it my mom closed my TV during my MID-TERM examination and after that when i opened it they had stopped showing it again i didn't saw last episodes of inazuma eleven.But i have heard about INAZUMA ELEVEN GO episodes. and watched them in english ep 42,43,44. Even though i am a girl but i like it too much Its my fav and hope that CN starts showing it in my country PAKISTAN.
più di un anno fa RuvyGrace said…
i was bored so this happened:
TV>FRIEND>TV>COMPUTER>WATCH_A­LL_­EPS­;no­w you're here :3
più di un anno fa purobi97 said…
smile
I first watched it on cartoon network from episode 22 of season 1. Watching over and over,I became a fan of it and downloaded the whole Inazuma Eleven series.Now I'm waiting to download Inazuma Eleven Go.
più di un anno fa Bovice said…
I borrowed my friend's nintendo DS and he had an r4 card with a bunch of downloaded games on it. Endou's face looked funny, so I gave it a try. After beating the first game, I went to google if there was a second and the anime showed up in the search results, which I watched ep one on youtube and got hooked right away
più di un anno fa Ranstorm said…
smile
I watched inazuma eleven in cartoon network too from 1st episode to the last that came on T.V. Rest i watched in net
più di un anno fa ShadowProve13 said…
on cartoon network.....i was pretty pissed tht they replaced Naruto with IE but i watched the first episode....and i got hooked xD
più di un anno fa anmoldhingra98 said…
Episode 32 shawn frost prince of snowfield in hindi was best episode
più di un anno fa sherlyBlize said…
laugh
i love to watch soccer and i saw the inazuma11 in cartoon network (first time watch and i'm crazy with it.... but to bad cartoon network shut it down just as they shut down naruto but that's okay.... i can watch inazuma11 in TV 9 (i live in malaysia)
più di un anno fa Tsurugi97531 said…
I'm English and I saw it on a disney xd advert I thought it looked really odd because you wouldn't imagine some dude kicking a flaming football, but then I watched the first episode in the summer holidays and I got really into it so I watched all of the first season but then it stopped. I was pooped, so then I watched it on youtube by MazRudins and waited until next summer and it replayed from episode 1 and I really wanted it to be the second season. but hope fully it will come on next summer,ow year I found a really good site with loads of anime on it and its called link and now I am super addicted and for Christmas I am getting the inazuma eleven GO ramion football kit.
PS. I am so exited till then.
più di un anno fa 13112001 said…
i wached it at cartoon network from episode 1.After they've get to episode 25,they stopped giving it to Tv.after i got to watch on youtube season 3,then Go,then Go Chrono Stone.
Ps:In my country even now,at cartoon network,the show never passed trough episode 25
più di un anno fa chichiswaginess said…
smile
i saw a potato with something written on it "watch inazuma eleven or else u'll get struck by a lightning eleven times"
janel4298 commented…
This! XD più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa hitsugaya2 said…
big smile
okay this might be funny but don't laugh :3
i discovered because of my crush :D when i was 8th grade(now i'm 10th) my crush transfered to our school years ago and he used to live in japan :3 and he loved to draw not that good but still i liked his drawings since i loved him LOL!!!
i noticed that most of his drawings were anime characters which has same designs so i thought it must be his favorite anime so i searched from the internet similiar to his drawings for 2 days but i couldn't find it XD
oooh and during that i was looking for an anime to watch and i found Inazuma Eleven Go!! so many people left comments so i thought it was a popular anime and i started watching it i didn't really liked at the first so i searched it from youtube and there weren't any videos of IE go but i found IE and i thought this anime's drawings are similiar to my crush's drawings so i started watching it,.......
i really didn't like it i hated it but i watched it for my crush :3 but after few episodes i was totally addicted to IE and i became able to talk about IE with my crush =)) funny isn't it?
though he was my 1st love and it was a total broken love T^T
still i liked IE and i found this club from google ;)
and now here i am
più di un anno fa celia-chan said…
big smile
i have a friend who is like 11 years old, she told me abt ie! i did not watch them first even when they were on... so one day they stopped playing ie on cartoon network so she cried alot! and so one day i was checking all the channels and the were on! so i immediately called her and told her!! then i started watching too and i.. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE­EDD­DDD­DDD­DDD­DDD­DD it!! now im a super fan of inazuma eleven!! :D
più di un anno fa lunarwolf123 said…
It was on Cartoon Network but I didn't know until one day my cousin watched it on catch up and I was with him and it was awesome so I went on YouTube and watched inazuma eleven by speedywide and MazRudinz
più di un anno fa SvenPlaysBlaze said…
I watch Inazuma Eleven IN the TV CartonNetwork And It was short ike to Episode 19 Then i watch More in Youtube In English
più di un anno fa XxXFloraXxX said…
The first time I came across it I was like: That's so lame. The second time I heard Touko talking, and it was the same voice as some other character I know, so I thought: Hmm, let's watch this! That was the episode against the Big Waves, and now I've watched almost all series, only got to finish Galaxy :)
più di un anno fa Fubukiness said…
My friend told me about it about 3 months ago... I've been obsessed with it ever since!