Inazuma Eleven Ds Game

endoukanon posted on Apr 19, 2011 at 02:11PM
Who knows where to get Inazuma Eleven 3: Sekai e no Chousen! The Ogre rom for no$gba?? I've got one but it crashes halfway in the game...

Inazuma Eleven 145 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 145

più di un anno fa Lastri said…
cool
Yo! endoukanon, you can try this.

link
più di un anno fa endoukanon said…
Thanks i'll try it.
Thanks but it doesn't load. I get a white screen. Did it work for you? Atleast the rom does not crash.
più di un anno fa kitakedo said…
big smile
hey, try to change your emulator. try desmume, it works perfectly there.
ya i tried desmume but no change at all... or could it be my emulator is not good!!! any download link for desmume?
più di un anno fa Ranmoiuri said…
smile
this is the link for desmume
link
big smile
Thanks to all of you!!! i'm finally going to finish this game...
tongue
What are the conditions for the 5th match in rushes route in inazuma eleven 3: the ogre? It is something about GK i think but i can't read japanese!!!
smile
your team should not have a player with goalkeeping hissatsu.
smirk
Thnx i had already figured it out from pokowiki.
I just s-ranked neo raimon but didnt get maximum fire... :( i hope this is actually the way to get it!!!
smile
just fight neo raimon again and again until they dropped maximum fire. they can also drop prime legend.
I don't have to put 5 goals each time right? Bcause endou blocked big bang 2 times with omega the hand. Their techniques are better than mine too... and is there another ending lyk IE2 in IE3?
big smile
their stats and skills are even stronger than the ogre.

well, the drop is determined by chance. but if you want to get rank S, just wear out endou's tp at first half and everything will be easy. (if you're an offensive type of player, you can beat them 10-0)

just shoot without using a hissatsu or use a weak hissatsu then let his tp got drained by his omega the hand. but watch out for the blockers (tobitaka & kabeyama)!
sad
lol he blocked gran fire bare handed... this team's endou is strong as mine but with less tp. I think only death break was able to break though omega the hand... it stopped jet stream also. When u said again and again u meant more than 15 times?? Because i s-ranked the team 13 times and hav beaten then 18 times and yet no techniques. I got bored and stopped.
smile
sometimes, you can get it by defeating them only 10 times, it's just a matter of luck.

my nakata's brave shot can defeat endou mamoru's omega the hand g5.
angelic
Ya i trained my team and recruited nakata. Now my team is finally stronger than neo raimon. But i am tired of beating them without getting maximum fire. Is there another way to get it? And does nakata get brave shot while leveling up?
smile
i got the prime legend in neo raimon last month but still no signs of maximum fire, it's a super rare drop you know.

big smile
hmm ya i think i will try to be more patient. I will finish all routes first and then if i feel like it i will beat neo raimon 100 times if i have to to get that skill. I already got prime legend. I don't from where but i accidentally equipped it to endou canon as i thought it was god canon. Lol. Thanks for help. If i need more information i will ask here itself. Now lets see how inazuma eleven go is going to be!!! :-)
i already beat neo raimon 30 times and still no drop of maximum fire. what a bad luck.

my current problem is finding the key to the inner corridors of aliea academy. some people said i need to beat prominence, diamond dust & kidokawa more than 10 times but i'm sick and tired of fighting them.
Technology can beat characters with no chute! What does it mean??? it's from daisuke's lower route 6th match... by inner corridors of aliea academy you mean the door in the raimon soccer club?
big smile
Let it be i got the answer. The english was nt that good.
smile
it means you should use players with no shoot.

(well, you already know the answer...)

i'm not talking about the raimon soccer club, i'm talking about the inner corridors of aliea academy. if you unlocked aliea academy, you'll see coach kira, 2 chests and a gashapon machine there in the main lobby. i'm searching for the key to enter the main halls of aliea academy.
How can I open the gate on the right side of Raimon school? I need the ticket to fight the Ogre.
surprise
You mean the key to open the gate where yuuka's route is found? How to unlock aliea academy? it is the only part of the game that i don't have i think... And we need a ticket to fight the Ogre?
No, for the exhibition match to fight the Ogre.
wink
i know how to unlock the gate to the candy shop (to yuuka's route)
ya i know it too... what are exhibition match? And how to get those tickets? I have a lot to learn abt this game. How to unlock aliea academy?
smile
did you already beat the ogre in the future? you can get the ogre ticket in the candy shop.

how to unlock aliea academy? do you know the forest maze in mt. fuji? find the cave there, you can see prominence, diamond dust and kidokawa there. beat them once and you can unlock the aliea academy.
How can I beat Neo Raimon at Rank S? I'm fighting them for months
smile
ya i have already beaten the ogre in the future... ok so i will to search for the cave at mt fuji... thanks.
@lastri: i increased my players shooting power to atleast 100. Then u should have a lot of tp in order to finish endou's omega the hand before 1st half if possible and also because they all have a lot of tp. Lol. Your own gk should have omega the hand or better so as nt to take a goal. Long range shots also will be handy as it is quite difficult to get near their goal post.
smile
kabeyama and tobitaka will block them if you use long range shots without care. (or worse, hiroto blocking by ryusei blade)
laugh
lol they never block mine... as i said a shoot power and a lot of tp will help as their tp isn't infinite like the ogre(thank god it isn't or else we would never be able to s-rank them). Try shooting from the center by first bringing kabeyama to the left or right. This should do the trick... Like you said we can score 10 goals if we play well.
surprise
wow kira's route is very challenging... on the lower route 8th match there is a team having same stats as neo raimon... It took me 3 times in order to succeed in s-ranking them...
smile
hmm... just use wind players with wind shots, mountain is weak against wind. my gazel's northern impact (no upgrade) can beat endou's omega the hand g5 without a sweat.

(i'll post my video later once the net problems are resolved)
big smile
where to find teh chaos?? i got there ticket in front of candy shop!!!
più di un anno fa bencatarata214 said…
:- Inside the UFO of aliens but you need a key to open it.
più di un anno fa bencatarata214 said…
:- Here's the location of Chaos dude.
big smile
Thanks but do you know where to get the key to that room?
smile
proof that wind > mountain

my gazel's kick is only 65 and the hissatsu isn't evolved.
smile
i'm also finding the key to open the inner rooms of aliea academy.
hmmm
We have to play against prominence and diamond dust in order to get the key right???
big smile
Hey thanks for the tip. I was able to score more easily using fubuki, kazemaru and hijikata. Eternal blizzard break through very easily as well as the hurricane...
smile
you're welcome dude.
Hey i got the key to unlock the inner room of aliea academy!!! I have already beaten the chaos. They are so weak... lol now i don't know what to do. Is there anything else to do? Hmm i couldn't get the key to police guy route.
How and where did you get the key?
worried
Hmm i don't really know where. I just completed the route where we have to fight all the teams from inazuma 1 and 2. I unlocked fubiki's map and the school where you first fought gemini storm in IE2. I found a map at the train station found at raimon school area. Once i completed the route the academy room was open. Sry i don't have exact location.
Can you tell the location of the Inazuma 1 & Inazuma 2 teams? I've unlocked all maps.
smile
for the season 1 teams, talk to their coaches in random places.

for the season 2 teams, go to their schools.

i don't feel like listing it because it's too many.
First go to each of the teamates school you got for raimon eleven in inazuma 2. That is like for example tsunamis school. Talk to their coach or directors or friends. Their location is same as where you left them at the end of the 2nd game. Thats it fot the lower route. For the upper one it concerns the team you played against in inazuma 1. They are spread out around the map in japan. On each area there should be a part where you get to fight one team. There is one at the train station for instance. Try to look for them.