Invader Zim Fanfics Invader Maria Meets Defect Miz Chapter Ten

InvadaMiz posted on Jan 25, 2012 at 04:03AM
"Okay students, times up.Activate the robots."the teacher announced.Miz conected a final wire and the SIR activated.It stood up, it took the teachers attention immediately."Who made that robot?!"the teacher shouted in amazement.Miz and Zap raised their hands."State your name." Miz said."I am Sarge."the little robot replied."Sarge, get a glass of water."Miz ordered."Yes master I obey!"Sarge said, then he jumped down, picked up a small plastic cup, and filled it with water.

He brought it back to Miz, and jumped back onto the tabel.The teacher stared in astonishment.The room went silent, then Sarge's head exploded, making Miz and Zap's faces black.Everyone laughed at them.Miz took out a rag from her pocket and poured water onto it.She wiped her face off and handed the rag to Zap.

Then the door flew open, and a girl with green skin walked in.Miz stared.Her hair was between long and short, she was six inches shorter than Miz."Hello classmates, I am Maria."the girl said.Miz rolled her eyes."Okay class, time for bed, wake up at eight for history class tomarrow."the teacher announced.The bell rang and everyone raced to their rooms.Miz had a two person room.She opened the door and set her things down.Then Maria walked in.Miz was setting out a photo of her and her mother when she was a smeet.Maria saw it and stared at Miz, then locked the door.Miz turned around with tears in her eyes.Her disguise flickered off."Your an Irken too?"Maria asked.Miz wiped the tears from her eyes and smiled.

"Yeah.And you are too."Miz said climbing into her tiny bed.

Invader Zim Fanfics No risposte