Invader Zim INVADER ZIM IS ACTUALLY RETURNING!!!!!!!!

avatar2012 posted on Jun 01, 2010 at 01:09AM
i saw this commercial on nicktoons today and it had invader zim as part of line up!!!! I SCREAMED!!!! Our prayers, petitions, and letters have worked!!! YEESSSSS!!!!!! Starts July 5th on nicktoons network!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Invader Zim 21 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa redmetz said…
big smile
WOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOT I LOVE U ALLL WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
più di un anno fa invaderliz77 said…
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­G YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COULD SQUEE MYSELF!!!!!!! SQUEEEEE!!!!!!!
più di un anno fa redmetz said…
big smile
MAZ: THIS IS HEAVEN ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!
più di un anno fa Molly1002 said…
smile
The only thing that SUCKS about that is not many people have Nicktoons! It should be on Nickelodeon! :( I odn't have Nicktoons....UNLESS!! it's gonna be on both channels! :D then i will praise the lord :p
più di un anno fa InvaderStorm said…
laugh
What time does it come on?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?
più di un anno fa Diblover111 said…
*dies*... is Jhonen doing new episodes?

We could REALLY see The Return of Keef!!!
I doubt it. Jhonen refused to work with Nick ever again.
più di un anno fa misanthrope86 said…
Jhonen Vasquez has repeatedly said he will not do any new Invader Zim episodes. Ok, sure, he says LOTS of contradictory things, but he has always consistantly said that he will never do any more Zim. So its for sure that they will not be new episodes.
più di un anno fa lolo641 said…
OMFT, THEY BETTER NOT BE LYING!
più di un anno fa Goddess_Nyx97 said…
I ACTUALLY JUST SCREAMED AND NON STOP SAID "OH MY GOODNESS"!! MY SISTER JUST YELLED FOR ME TO SHUT UP THOUGH!! OMG ZIM!! NOW WE CAN CONTINUE TO ENJOY HIM BRINING DOOM UPON OUR DOOMED HEADS!! Wow... AMAZING!! I guess link worked out!! PS I found the image on Google... I didn't make it. I also researched and found out that after the season 2 finale... the seqeul is "Irken Dib" where he is Irken...!!
last edited più di un anno fa
 I ACTUALLY JUST SCREAMED AND NON STOP detto "OH MY GOODNESS"!! MY SISTER JUST YELLED FOR ME TO SHUT UP
più di un anno fa lola641 said…
I just saw the commercial! OMFT!!!
più di un anno fa Solo28 said…
The commercial just came on....IT'S BACK BECAUSE OF US TEH COMMERCIAL SAID
più di un anno fa nigahigarocks98 said…
heart
NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! IT IS HEAVEN ON EARTH!!!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!! I WUB YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
più di un anno fa lola641 said…
July 5th at 10:00 ET. I CAN'T BELIVE IT! I WAS JUMPING UP AND DOWN WHEN I HEAD IT, I CEPT PLAYING IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER! I PLAYD IT LIKE 20 TIMES BEFORE FALLING ALSEAP!!!!
più di un anno fa invaderlin123 said…
GUYS THE NEW TIME IS 4:30!!!
più di un anno fa InvaderAmara said…
The bad thing is that it won't be new episodes.. or will it?
^ Definitely not new episodes.
più di un anno fa 123moo123 said…
monkey
i don't have nicktoons, but comcast has that channel listed in the guide, and i saw that invader zim was showing 3:30 - 5:00 p.m. to everyone who has nicktoons: you guys are sooooooooo lucky! i'm going to buy the dvd, i've got $23 dollars saved up. i just can't wait that long! anyone know where i can buy both dvds in new condition for less than $35?
^ Have you looked at Amazon.com?
più di un anno fa Leka_13 said…
surprise
REALLY???? I cant believe it!!! I watched every episode and wondered why there wasn't a season 2!!!!! I <3 invader ZIM Its teh best show EVER!!!!!
Yup! 4:30 today! I'm so excited....i gtg. I'm gonna go scream now. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­H!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! YES!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!
*coughs*....Sorry.
@Godess_Nyx97, I totally know who made that. I go to her site. She's really good, she draws stuff like that from like a million cartoons. I can give you the link if you want.