James Marsters Conventions?

ObsidianSoul posted on Feb 20, 2008 at 02:17AM
I had the chance to meet James, Anthony stewart head and Charisma carpenter last year. There was a con here in England and my dad who is also a die hard buffy fan offered to pay for me to go and get the whole picture taken with them thing done. I was really excited, childishly so, till I thought about it and realised how lame it actually might be. Id love to pick james marsters brain over a glass of jack and really talk to the guy, but I dont want to be some giggling fan girl drooling over him for 5 seconds while i get his signature and a picture with him. If you could meet him even in those circumstances would you? am I just being a prude?
last edited on Feb 20, 2008 at 02:18AM

James Marsters 2 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa HMKOlovesBTVS said…
big smile
I saw him recently at the Brisbane supanova convention, I flew there from Sydney. I totally know what you mean, and I did feel a little weird, but I think in the end it was worth it to see him up close and shake his hand, get an autograph and photo etc. He was heaps nice :)
più di un anno fa MissJWM said…
i saw him a few days ago in brisbane and you cnt really help but be a giggling fan girl but he doesnt mind and there is a huge chance that there will be people there that are worse than you so no need to worry. but seriously you should go! he is amazing and so so lovely, and do everything you can with him, like foto, autograph cause it was an amaing experience for me :)