ghiandaia, jay Z ghiandaia, jay Z--piece of crap

lweber posted on Sep 14, 2009 at 04:49AM
Jay Z is a total piece of crap and quite possibly, the biggest loser I've ever seen. He is disrespectful, rude, and socially inept. Taylor Swift is only 19, and I can't believe his treatment of an innocent little girl. He has lost a fan. I will never listen to his music ever again, and will encourage others to do the same. Good luck pathetic "man."

ghiandaia, jay Z 4 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa ALwaYzN4evA14 said…
Im totally lost about ur comment.. Im quite aware about wat Kanye West did to Taylor and that was disrespectful!!!
What exactly did Jay do??
più di un anno fa DonahYouuuuuuu said…
laugh
Kanye West's actions at the VMA awards were repulsive and showed very little class. With that speaking, Jay Z did not say or do anything to Taylor Swift. The only criticism that Jay Z could possibly deserve is his friendship with Kanye West; but is Jay Z "disrespectful, rude, and socially inept" just because of his association with Kanye West. Don't we all have friends that seem to be rude and have very little social etiquette. I know for sure that I have many friends that fit this criteria, but does that make me rude as well? It is very unfair to proclaim Jay Z as guilty by association, since he was in no way involved with Kanye's actions. It is also important to note that Jay Z told the media that Kanye's actions were very rude. Now is it fair to criticize Jay Z for Kanye's rudeness when considering Jay Z was not involved and Jay Z himself said that Kanye's actions were rude?
più di un anno fa patricialake said…
smirk
Whats up this your girl Mi$$ Ka$h. I am aware of what Kanye west did to Taylor swift, but Jay-Z did not do anything. Just because he's friends with Kanye west, does't mean he do the same things as Mr.West. He's a leader, so get it together before talking about things you just don't know about, or thats over your head. Jay- keep doing your thing, let the haters hate,they good at it. Me, myself I love Haters.
più di un anno fa ceejazz said…
angry
OK..OK..OK..ENOUGH OF THAT KANYE CRAP WE ALL KNOW THAT THE KID IS LOST!!...BUT WHAT ABOUT JAY Z SHOVING THAT LITTLE AFRICAN GIRL IN THE FACE FOR JUST TAKING A PICTURE OF HIM!!! THIS MAN THINKS HE'S THE KING OF NEW YORK!!(NOT) I AM FROM BROOKLYN!! AND JIGGA THE NIGGA!! SHAME'S HIS HOME TOWN!! HE AIN'T SH-T!!!