Jensen Ackles Let's Talk! <3

sladkoto_anna posted on Jan 29, 2011 at 07:24PM
Hey, I saw this in the taylor lautner club and i thought that it would be great if we have one, too. Here we can talk about our awesome favourite boy or just chat about everything else! I know that you may probably know each other already but I would be happy to know you better because I'm here not for very long and there are amazing fans!

COME HERE AND ENJOY! :)

Members:
sladkoto_anna ~ Anna
RIKU ~ Salam
hannahhogan ~ Hannah
Diane1 ~ Diane

If you want to join just make a post with your name and I'll add you to the member list!

:¨`·.·´¨;
`·.,¸Jensen Ackles ♥
☻/
/▌
/ \
last edited on Feb 16, 2011 at 06:38PM

Jensen Ackles 54 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 54

più di un anno fa sladkoto_anna said…
heart
I'll start! I'm Anna and I'm 18. Anyone else?
più di un anno fa RIKU said…
smile
I'm Salam and I'm 22 .
wink
hey salam! how are you doin'?
più di un anno fa hannahhogan said…
big smile
hello people! I'm Hannah and I'm 15 :)
big smile
hi hannah, how are you?
big smile
I'm great! but I'm tired! I have a lot of homework at the time ! :/ how are you? :)
smile
poor you! i have to study a lot too but except that i'm good... btw where are you from?
big smile
I'm from Sweden, what about you? :)
più di un anno fa Diane1 said…
big smile
Can I join I love Jensen!! Hi my names Diane and I'm from Ireland!!
big smile
hey hey! how's there in Ireland?
big smile
Its good abit cold but ok otherwise? Hows where u live?
big smile
Cool! I'm half Irish! :D and the weather here is freezing! I want summer NOW! xD
big smile
Yeah I want to have summer now too!!!
mischievous
who doesn't... i mean sun, ice cream and cool boys who only wear swimming suits lol
mischievous
Yeah True ice cream and hot boys to look at LOL maybe get a tan LOL!!!
big smile
XD our generation is getting more and more naughty... but ICE CREAM!!! XXD
big smile
Yeah us with our naughty thoughts about ....... ICE CREAM what I bet u thought I would say boys LOL XD
mischievous
well there always exists the ability of combining them both! lol btw what's the time there?
last edited più di un anno fa
big smile
Well right now its 9:28pm here
laugh
huh the difference is not as big as i thought, here it's 10:04 so it's maybe an hour or something
big smile
yeah not so big difference then do get season 6 over where u are?
smile
no here it's season 4 but i'm lucky that it's on tv at all! many of my friends are asking me why i wait and watch them on the tv instead of downloading the series on the computer but i think that that way the obsession will last longer. i mean if i watch them all when they are over i'll be crushed... not logical at all but anyway i'm sooo exited!!! tomorrow there will be 19 and 20th episode and i just can't wait! what about you - do you watch them on the tv or on the computer?
big smile
well season 6 hasn't aired over here yet so I watch reruns of SPN when its on so I can have my SPN for the night waiting till they actually decide to air season 6 here I have seen every season and they are all good
big smile
mind if I jump back in again? ;)
I watch them all on the computer because the station Supernatural's on here, doesn't appreciate it! They air it at midnight on fridays! :(
and I am very impatiente so I can't wait for stuff! xD
big smile
I am impatient too I am totally dying for it to air over here already its being damn to long
smile
here they air it in the Sunday's afternoons and all of my friends are going out while i'm at home watching it! btw do you have any closer friends obsessed too? and good luck in waiting! it should be hard...
big smile
haha, I've made three of my closest friends obsessed! but they're not as obsessed as me! xD
big smile
no Just me which sucks they all like the vampire diaries come on I tell them SPN is so much better but hey every one has different tastes right but theirs are bad lol!!! I hate waiting
big smile
I am the only one obsessed, like super-giga-extra obsessed and i haven't even seen all of the episodes yet! but only by sending goofy pictures and videos (J&J have quite a lot) i've made two of my friends obsessed, but they haven't watched the series and i'm not so sure if that's the correct word for the case... and Diane i fell sorry for you!
Yeah me too I feel bad for me LOL yeah j2 have alot of goofy pictures and hot ones too
heart
don't worry... that's why we're here!

and hell yeah!!! it's still a mystery for me how someone could be completely funny moron and such an irresistible hotie like they both are!
heart
aww thanks yes every picture I've seen has been great no bad pictures yet. Funny ones sad ones happy ones etc they do them all
heart
I just love the two of them together! they are so cute and funny! :D
heart
i agree
heart
i think they are the most perfect men in all way, who god could create! but anyway you must prefer someone...
big smile
they are perfection and what do u mean by you must prefer someone.....?
smile
i'm asking you who do you prefer
smile
ohh my bad but I prefer Jensen nothing against Jared because I like him too especially his smile and the dimples but I have been a Jensen fan longer and he has always been my favorite!!! who do u prefer?
big smile
I prefer Jensen but it was a hard choice and the first weeks I couldn't make my mind! I mean Jared got this fascinating smile and his ass is... wOw his ass... but I think that Jensen has something that just won me! and in the show - Dean or Sam?

you may don't know me very good yet but you'll see how curious i can be! and believe sometimes it's annoying or at least my friends think so :D
Your not annoying!!! I am a devoted Dean girl since day one I always liked his bad boy attitude and his face expressions are always sexy I like his soft side too. I like sam too but not as much as dean
wink
same here! with J&J it was harder but here i had no hesitation at all. Dean has always been my number 1 with absolutely everything he is doing while Sam creeps me out recently... lol
smile
yes sam is alot creepier when he had no soul I haven't seen it yet :( but what clips I saw he looked creepy but he has his soul back so maybe the old sammy will come out
big smile
omg what is happening in the 6th season! unfortunately i'm still on 4th season...:) and what i meant was that he is getting too addicted to the demon blood and that's freaking me out! but i know he'll be fine, he is strong enough

me and my misunderstandings... always together:D
smile
my bad yeah that was creepy him on demon blood and betraying dean and everything like I said haven't seen season 6 yet but but i do watch the occassional clips and sam is more creepy in s6 then s4 but i won't say too much let watch s4 and s5
big smile
more creepy than that! well... at least he has a good ass

soo who is your favourite female character?
big smile
yes he has a nice ass but deans is better lol Jo would be my fave female character and yours?
smile
of course that Dean's better! no doubt in that! and Jo is my favourite, too. I liked bella as well. what do you think about her?
big smile
Jo and Bella were my favourite female characters! they were both really cool! :D
laugh
hey hannah! where have you been?
laugh
haha, I can't keep up with you guys! xD I actually had a schoolbreak so I was busy relaxing ;) but now I'm back! :D