Johnny Depp Pirates Carribean......Best?

Frizzhead posted on Jul 29, 2009 at 05:20PM
You see Johnny Depp is known to be Captain Jack Sparrow but is it his best? Personally i think Edward Scissorhands Or Sweeney Todd are better. What do ye think?
 te see Johnny Depp is known to be Captain Jack Sparrow but is it his best? Personally i think Edward

Johnny Depp 3 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa claire-aka-bob said…
smile
I dont think its a case of POTC being better, I just think that role got Johnny more recognised. Admitedly, the POTC trilogy are amazing movies, but my favourite still stands at Sweeney Todd :P

I dont particularly think Captain Jack is his best character, nor do I think its his worst. I absolutely love Jack and im glad they casted Johnny to play him.

I can probably pick all my favourite movies of his, but if it came down to picking my favourite characters of his i would really struggle :P ♥
più di un anno fa London said…
big smile
I agree with practically everything claire-aka-bob said. I think Jack is awesome but there is not doubt in my mind that he isn't the best of Johnny's movies. All are phenomenol, but I think Edward Scissorhands, Sweeney Todd, or Fear and Laothing in Las Vegas are better in ways.
più di un anno fa warcraftjunckie said…
tongue
Of caorse POTC is the best thing Johnny Depps been in!!!!! I mean, any SANE person knows that. And anyone who dsagrees is a frickn RETARD!!!!POTC is THE BEST THING SINCE THE CREATION OF TALKING PICTURES!!!