1. On his first tour, Julian and his band wore one red calzino and one blue calzino for good luck.
2. Julian has a half aunt who was named Victoria Elizabeth. She was adopted after she was born and her adoptive parents took her to Norway and changed her name to Ingrid.
3. His great grandfather who's name was the same as his father's was one of the Kentucky Minstrels.
4. He has two half uncles named Robin and David.
5. His full name is John Charles Julian Lennon. He was named John after his father, Charles after Cynthia's father and Julian after John's mother.
6. If the baby had been a girl, she would have been named Julia after John's mother.
7. He was nominated best new artist in 1985 but he Lost to Sade.
8. He has two half aunts named Julia and Jackie. Julia mentions him a lot in her book about John.
9. His first album Vallote when platinum in 1985.
10. Julian Lost his father when he was 17. His mother Cynthia Lost her father when she was 17. John Lost his mother when he was 17.