Justin Bieber For those who Amore justin bieber like me :D

xxxBieberFanxxx posted on Nov 02, 2010 at 11:40PM
Hey all!!!

Im one of the bigest justin bieber fan and i know lot of others are here, so i wanna share this thing i got with you!!its a way to watch justin bieber from anywhere around the world its a program that you can use to watch almost all tv channel around the world, so i can listen to justin bieber on any chanels from my computer and i can also watch my favs tv show too :D i know its not free but you only have to pay one time, so i asked my parents to buy it to me for my birthday and i got it :D
the website is

link

i hope that you too guys can get it!:D
Oh and ILY JB <3

Justin Bieber 11 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa XILoveBieberX said…
heart
Wow It does Work!!!! I love you, now i can watch JB all the time for only 1 week of pocket money YEAHH. (L) (L)
più di un anno fa xxxBieberFanxxx said…
Well, im glad i could help someone! :D
big smile
Wow!! There's over 600 view!!!Well, I hoped i've helped a lot of you who looked at this post :D
più di un anno fa simatrix123 said…
If you don't take this quiz, you don't love Justin Bieber!!! Are YOU a real fan of Justin Bieber?

Come see if you are one of those "REAL LOVERS"!!! In just a few mins. You will find out!!! Take the Justin Bieber Quiz and you could win a JUSTIN BIEBER VIP TICKETS for FREE !!

link

heart
dont go on simatrix link, it's not a good one. Just ignore it :D
And wow! There's more and more view to my post, I'm really happy to if it have helped some people and are happy with that :D
più di un anno fa Zach366 said…
Be sure and check out the new Justin Bieber MusicSkins! There are a lot of different styles to choose from for all kinds of different electronic-devices. :)
heart
Hey, almost 850 view, i'm really happy :D !!!!
heart
That's pretty cool too Wiggy =D

Wow, 900 people now!!! :O

Leave me your comment about link =D

Hope those who downloaded it liked it =D (Pretty sure they did, how can you NOT like something about Justin Bieber ;)
più di un anno fa yourfacehair said…
sick
GASP!!! CHOKE!!! DIEEE!!!!.....YOU SAID THE J-WORD....WHY DID U SAI THE J-WORD....*6-FEET-UNDER*
più di un anno fa creepylittlekid said…
rainy
Are you kidding?
Justin bieber is terrible.
He makes terrible music.
And it's all corporation.
He sucks.
più di un anno fa ellena1d said…
so do u creppylittle kid