kiba inuzuka Does Kiba really Amore Hinata?

demon_wolf posted on Jun 27, 2009 at 06:12AM
I really dont think he does but there are people that disagree
last edited on Sep 24, 2009 at 08:40PM

kiba inuzuka 21 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa ziva said…
no his not. his not into girls yet and speands more of his time with akamaru, playing and having fun
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa denom_of_wolves said…
big smile
No cuz he loves ME of course. Duh!!!! jk
heart
lol, no he loves ME.....jokes
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa demon_wolf said…
big smile
You are both wrong........ He loves........ ME!
Just kidding. =D
più di un anno fa Renthil said…
big smile
I think...Kiba....he is with Akamaru in his free time...but he likes she as a sister
Most likely he does see her as a sis. =)
smile
I agree with Renthil and demon_wolf. He can be very protective of people he cares 4.
big smile
True, Very true Ziva
più di un anno fa Kibarules77 said…
tongue
no he likes Ino but Akamaru doesn't want Kiba to have a girlfriend
più di un anno fa Kuro-Luce said…
I don't believe he has a crush on Hinata, although he does seem really protective of her. All of team 8 seem really close, best friends, siblings.
più di un anno fa k3k3 said…
no he is in to boy
più di un anno fa hinagogo123 said…
hmmm
she likes hinata-chan, but its only a brother-sister love.
più di un anno fa KibaAi said…
heart
I don't think he has a crush on anyone right now. I think Kishimoto is cruel for not giving Kiba a mate. Because you have the NaruHina, the ShikaTema, SasuSaku, AsuKure, etc. But I love him so I'll be there for him!
più di un anno fa ginei_werewolf said…
how do you get naruhina its cruel love naruto doesnt think of hinata that way even after she sacrificed herself fighting pein
più di un anno fa Kin_Inuzuka said…
You know what. You are all wrong. Kiba has feelings for hinata for sure. Naruto is so obliviouse while Kiba has always been there for her. He is always looking out for her and he always will. You can tell it during the chunin exams when he was showing concern and warning her about Neji. He even went with her to go watch the fights. If you all don't see that then you don't even matter enough to have an opinion!
più di un anno fa mei2 said…
im just a guest but i like him.you're right kin inuzuka.he does care so much for hinata.but i heard he fond to ino too..but if im him i prefer hinata.but hinata love naruto and aish..i like naruhina pairing.but kiba..hope kishi give him a mate..hope she will kinda into cat girl so it will twisted and fun..hope so..
più di un anno fa Twin101Fan said…
big smile
yeah I agree with mei2, I have been thinking about this question for sometime,, I do agree that he cares about her, and they are good, close friends, and they look really cute together. He is alot like Naruto in speach and action if you think about it, but it kinda sad because, if Kiba is inlove with Hinata he will only get the same feeling naruto get from Sakure, and Hinata gets from Naruto.. ",,, if you get what I´m saying : )I like Naruto and Hinata as a couple too. so I hope Kiba will get a cute looking animal loving girlfriend someday,, p.s which Akamaru approves of : )
più di un anno fa zoie914 said…
smirk
wats up people
più di un anno fa kibafan2 said…
i definitly think kiba has a thing for hinata look at all the thing he has been there for her and naruto doesn't even deserve hinata, he didn't realise hinata liked him even when she came out and said it to his face when pain took over!
più di un anno fa Gloomoon said…
of course he do! but only like an important friend or like a sister. he'll always try to protect her and look after her, but that's only because they're important and close friend to each other. but i don't understand how hinata can stand him when he's so mean. he always tease her about her affection for naruto. but he's still cute and caring...:D
più di un anno fa ilovekibadog said…
Kiba is my side bitch