Kingdom Hearts Who is Sora's mother and father?

Animeanimal posted on Dec 02, 2013 at 07:54PM
*******WARNING SPOILERS IF YOU DID NOT PLAY FFVII:CRISIS CORE AND ARE PLANNING TO*********

You hear Sora's mother call Sora for dinner in the beginning of KH1 and hear nothing of the father. I was thinking about this for a while and came to a very eerie conclusion as to who may be the parents of Sora...and if I am wrong then this was a very weird coincidence.

Taking Sora's name into context means "sky" in Japanese. Now in the game FFVII Crisis Core you find out that the lovely Aerith has a very deep and loving relationship with a bouncing energetic guy named Zack. How did they meet? Funny you should ask because as it turns out Zack fell through one of the plates that hold up the city of Midgar and right through the ceiling of Aerith's church in the Slums.

"You fell from the sky.....scared me" - Aerith

This is what Aerith says to Zack after he crashes into her church from above. Also creepy is the fact that Zack is unconscious for quite some time before and is calling Aerith "mom" as did Cloud in the movie Final fantasy VII: Advent Children. When Aerith and Zack get acquainted Aerith tells Zack that she has but one true fear in the world and after asking what it is Zack receives the answer:

"The sky"

There is also a point in the game that Aerith states that Zack's eyes are the most beautiful thing that she has ever seen. Tetsuya Nomura was emphasizing the blue mako eyes that Zack had received from the SOLDIER transformation. That being said, if you remember in Chain of Memories....it was Aerith that was chosen to send the warning message to Sora that things are not what they seem and that his memories might be "trying to lie " to him. At this time Sora was the only one that seen her....Donald and Goofy were wondering what he was looking at......

So, what do you guys think?

*******WARNING SPOILERS IF te DID NOT PLAY FFVII:CRISIS CORE AND ARE PLANNING TO********* te hea

Kingdom Hearts No risposte