Name: Liam James Payne
DOB: August 29, 1993
stella, star Sign: Virgo
home Town: Wolverhampton
Favourite Film: All three of the Toy Story movies
Celeb Crush: Leona Lewis
Man Crush: Michael McIntyre
Bet te didn’t know: He only has one kidney.
Turn-ons: Knee socks, PDAs, giggling, squealing and tattoos.
Turn-offs: Burping, farting, swearing, fake tan and bling.
Liam is a loyal and faithful boyfriend.
On a data he would wear jeans and a T-shirt.
His perfect girl would have to be cheeky but quiet and a bit shy as well. He likes happy, smiley girls. He also likes mousy brown haired girls.
Apparently, he has been grabbed on his crotch a couple of times.
If he sees te cry, he will probably go out with you.
He owns a pain of rosa hair straighteners.
He’s the daddy of the group.
domande answered da Liam Payne :
1. Best thing about being a boy? Well, it’s a man’s world!
2. Best thing about being in One Direction? There is never a dull moment.
3. Best cure for One Direction infection? baciare Harry!
4. Favourite aftershave: Paco Rabanne’s 1 Million.
5. Favourite grooming product: Hair wax.
6. PJ’s, pants o nothing in bed? Nothing!
7. Bath o shower? Shower.
8. What mobile phone do te have? I have a Blackberry, but I also have an iPod touch and an iPad.
9. What do te cuddle up to at night? I scrunch myself up in the covers.
10. What kind of boyfriend are you?
I’d say in One Direction there are a lot of different dynamics- some of the boys are jack the lad, whereas I’m a big più of an old romantic.
11. Are te a loyal boyfriend o do te have a roving eye?
I’m very loyal.
12. What would te wear to go on a date?
Probably jeans and t-shirt.
13. If the rest of the band didn’t like your date, would that put te off, even if te really liked her?
No, it wouldn’t bother me if I really liked her. I’d listen to what they had to say and make my own mind up. but also there would be no one else after my girlfriend, so that’s good!
14. Where would te go on a date?
Probably go to the cinema, because it’s not as inoltrare, avanti as going out for a meal – te can’t go wrong and te can talk about the movie afterwards. I’d treat her to some popcorn and a drink too.
15. Would te pay for everything o share the bill?
I would pay for everything.
16. Would your data get a baciare at the end of the night?
I was hoping there would be one at the start of the night o in the cinema – that’s why I chose the back row of the cinema!
17. Would te take her number? And would te call o text?
Definitely. I’d try to be cool but I’m not very good at it. I try not to send the first message, but if I really liked her I’d send a message after the date.
18. What makes a good girlfriend?
Someone who’s cheeky but quiet, too. A bit shy as well – I don’t like really loud girls. I like happy, smiley girls.
19. Is there a certain type of girl that te go for?
Erm, I like mousy brown haired girls. I’d have any to be honest!
20. Is it scary o exciting being surrounded da screaming girls?
Mostly exciting, but te have moment when it’s crazy – some girls are far too forward. A girl came over to me once, and gave me a hug, then tried to baciare me. I dodged it and then she tried the same thing with Harry. Some girls will squeeze your bum as well, which is a bit forward!