Il Signore degli Anelli Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - Complete Recording

fireman452 posted on Feb 09, 2011 at 04:10PM
Hello:

Although I have been keeping up with much of what is going on with LOTR, I just became aware of the complete recordings set and the fact tha the Fellowship version is getting VERY hard to find. I managed to buy one only to find that the seller decided to hold on to it so I searched for another and got it, but then it looked like that fell through so I found it in a third place and finally bought it. Then the second one also arrived so in short I now have two copies. I do not want this to go to someone who is going to sell it for a profit - and I do not sell on line at all so asking for suggestions on how I might get this to a DESERVING person (of course I would expect my costs to be covered - about $70.00 with shipping). This item is no longer available someone has already taken it from this site.
last edited on Mar 23, 2011 at 02:02PM

Il Signore degli Anelli 2 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa sofarfrome said…
I am insterested in this item.

Jay
più di un anno fa ajdornier said…
Is it still around? I'm interested if it is. As you said, it's getting really hard to find and I recently managed to get the other two. I wound up in your situation for the Return of the King - one of the online stores cancelled the order so I wound up getting it elsewhere. And then the other store shipped it anyway so I wound up with two. Not sure what to do with the other one.

Edwin