Lost General Episode Discussion (aka, the Monkey Buttler Action).

marissa posted on Jan 23, 2010 at 03:55AM
We've done it, guys. It's done, but we'll always be Lost. Remember, and let go.

--- *** ---

With the help of the awesome Lost Fans, we have managed to stay away from those evil spoilers!

Now, feel free to come on over and talk about what the heck we've just seen on Lost.

Got a question? A theory? A comment?
Well, my time-travelling friends, you've come to the right place.
 [b]We've done it, guys. It's done, but we'll always be Lost. Remember, and let go.[/b] --- *** ---
last edited on Jun 08, 2010 at 03:34PM

Lost 933 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 933

più di un anno fa marissa said…
So, I started this group for everyone -- but mostly for me, lol.

I used to be a spoiler junkie; I loved spoilers! I'd be watching an episode, telling my family, "oh, just wait! this is going to happen! then this! and wait until so-and-so says this!"
(I must have been really very annoying...)

But I've changed my ways!

I'll admit it - I have been weak. I did read some early spoilers. It's just so hard not to click on those "spoiler" picks!
But no more!

But then... a link titled "Lost Season 6 Spoilers: ‘Destiny Found’ The Final Season! How it all Ends!" was posted. And old habits die hard! How could anyone resist?!?!

So, I'm calling on all my Lost loves. Tell me that reading spoilers will ruin the last season for me!
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa tuttleAC said…
Okay, marissa, this is for your own good.
*ties you up and has Hurley sit on you so you won't run away and read any spoilers*
You can make it! Only a week left (kinda sorta)!
più di un anno fa hayley_pace said…
smile
Same here! I would tell my family what was going to happen xD
But, I quit as of 6 hours ago....I read a HUGE one and I was like... "I really didn't want to know that" and I figure the worst is still to come, so I'm going to stop.
There's 10 days left, we can do it Marissa!!
thanks guys!

*tries to breathe underneath Hurley*

you're the best!
*Has Hurley sit on Haley too*

If anyone needs to be distracted i can make up spoilers that almost sound real.

I hear Jack's beard from season 4 will be back! And it'll be on a character you never expected to see again! It's on the polar bear Sawyer killed! (Who will get his own flash back in the finale)
più di un anno fa AKnetsirk said…
This is my first year really struggling with spoilers, before I was so good at not looking at them. But for some reason this year... ugh. I looked at just one little spoiler and then all of a sudden I was like addicted. O.O But no more! With the help of this support group and the fear of being sat on by Hurley I shall stay away from spoilers like a plague!

lol
And AHHH! Please, not Jack's beard again! Although a bearded polar bear centric episode sounds quite interesting.
più di un anno fa courtney7488 said…
big smile
As an avid spoiler-hater, I think this group could use a little help from me. :D Spoilers are like the devil- they try to tempt you into doing something that is not good for you. I know it may be hard to resist spoilers, but think of all the wonderful things that will come out of giving up spoilers! If you give them up now, season 6 will be full of all kinds of amazing surprises because you didn't know about them!

Now, repeat after me: Spoilers are bad, spoilers are bad, spoilers are bad....

Thanks Courtney! Spoilers are bad, spoilers are bad! Ugh I've read so many this season already and I'm REALLY mad at myself now...but from now on I believe that spoilers are the devil and hopefully some good will come out of "quitting spoilers" :)
heart
If Charlie can quit heroin then I can quit spoilers!!
più di un anno fa Emm_xD said…
It's on the polar bear Sawyer killed! (Who will get his own flash back in the finale)

^^ LOL! ohhh how I miss that polar bear :(

and Marissa, I totally feel your pain. But hey, most of us have lasted since May without reading too many big spoilers, so 10 days should be... woah, easy ;D
If Charlie can quit heroin then I can quit spoilers!!
Hear, hear!

That's right, guys, we can stay strong!

And TuttleAC -- LMAO! More fake spoilers, please!
According to filming reports it looks like Vincent and Smokey will be teaming up with Zombie Eko and will finally help him finish building the church he's been wanting to build!

Also one episode will focus only on Ben reenacting himself killing Jacob, using only a coconut, his wooden dolls, and power of ~IMAGINATION~
big smile
lmao, lmao, lmao.

Very interesting, tuttle!
Let's see... do we know what's going on with the infamous Love Square? How does that all play out?
And I heard rumours of a musical episode, with a Sayid ballad to open it all up... any truth to that?
Who told you about the musical episode?!
I can't go into much detail about said episode (if it even exists >_>) but here are a few random musical tidbits from some upcoming episodes:

John Locke harmonica solo
Ben on Bass guitar
Sawyer does his best Kid Rock impersonation
And Special guest star Neil Patrick Harris in the finale!

Also, keep an eye on Hurley's guitar case, it might not be a guitar in there... (hint: It's Juliet!)
laugh
LMAO!! I'm so excited for the musical episode! *wonders if Charlie will be in it* =P And Juliet is in the guitar case?!? WOW biggest shock of the season!!
This group rocks btw :D

On a more serious note, I think I'm completely cured of spoilers! I went to JUST to look at episode titles (because you can't just cut off cold turkey, I wanted some minor spoilers :S ) but I got this awful feeling in my stomach, like I was doing something horribly wrong and I stopped and I don't feel inclined to do it again. :)
"And Special guest star Neil Patrick Harris in the finale!"

We should mention that he will be playing Jacob's son, and will reveal all the answers to our questions in a great big closing number complete with tap dancers dressed in suits! Oops, did I reveal too much? :P

"On a more serious note, I think I'm completely cured of spoilers! I went to JUST to look at episode titles (because you can't just cut off cold turkey, I wanted some minor spoilers :S ) but I got this awful feeling in my stomach, like I was doing something horribly wrong and I stopped and I don't feel inclined to do it again. :)"

Good job, hayley_pace! You're getting there! Just think- you don't have much longer to go now. ;)
più di un anno fa Sunshine47 said…
I just finished re-watching season 5 and I was really tempted to look at spoilers actually I still am really tempted...

I'm just glad that season 6 is just around the corner, so I'm just counting down the days to help me keep away from spoilers.
laugh
Bwahaha! You guys are all so funny. :D I've successfully been distracted from spoilers.

Yaaay, Lost Musical! I guess I have a new second favorite band now. Geronimo Jackson is first, of course.

laugh
That would be SO epic if the losties had a band...or a musical :D
My life would be completed ♥

*offically removes Hurley from hayley_pace*

Congrats, girl! No spoilers for you!

"And Special guest star Neil Patrick Harris in the finale!"

We should mention that he will be playing Jacob's son, and will reveal all the answers to our questions in a great big closing number complete with tap dancers dressed in suits! Oops, did I reveal too much? :P

lmao!

So, after Juliet jumps out of the guitar case, I've heard she was going to sing "Man, I Can't Believe You Guys Let Me Fall Down That Hole!", which comes right before Charlie's remix of "The Monster Ate The Pilot", featuring Ben rapping.

Let's just sayd this season is going to be big...
Yay for hayley_pace! Great strength!

Also in love quadrangle news get ready for it to become a whole lot more complicated as Kate decides she's now in love with Hurley, Jin, Miles, Richard, Locke and the Polar Bear. Now it's a love... decagon?

And Marissa, you haven't heard anything until you hear Ben " MC kreepy eyez" Linus bust out some bad rhymes, yo.
laugh
*breathes a sigh of relief that Hurley isn't sitting on me anymore*
thanks guys :)

So, after Juliet jumps out of the guitar case, I've heard she was going to sing "Man, I Can't Believe You Guys Let Me Fall Down That Hole!", which comes right before Charlie's remix of "The Monster Ate The Pilot", featuring Ben rapping.

^^lmao I can't wait for this :D
lmao, Ben "MC creey eyez" Linus... I eill never just call him "Ben" again :P

I've also heard rumours that, along with Neil Patrick Harris, the cast of The Office will appear in an episode... though I'm not sure how they're going to work that in... another Booze Cruise gone horribly wrong?
^Very interesting! lol
Of course, Jack and Michael would probably have a contest over who can give the greatest motivational speech. Meanwhile Dwight and Ben would be scheming. Speaking of Ben...
He released the cover for his next album! :O
 ^Very interesting! lol Of course, Jack and Michael would probably have a contest over who can give th
BAHAHA! XD

MC creepy eyez ain't nothing to f*$k with. This is the greatest!
My favorite single on the album is "Gettin' Paid, Killin' Bunnies"
LMAO LMAO LMAO.

That is the greatest thing ever!

Can I find "Gettin' Paid, Killin' Bunnie"? in iTunes?
più di un anno fa Steve_McQueen64 said…
big smile
I just stubbled upon this, and I can't stop laughing! I've never been one for spoilers, but my friends are! I should show them this group :D
Go ahead, there's plenty of room under Hurley for everyone.

Ooh, and I'm not supposed to tell anyone
>_>
<_<
But i've been contacted to to animate a few of the last episodes in the style of my LOST icons :D
"But i've been contacted to to animate a few of the last episodes in the style of my LOST icons :D"

I can't believe you just ruined the great big surprise of season 6! :O
Well at least I didn't tell them about the Magic Castle/Dharma station Locke finds in the season premiere... oops O.O
Don't you dare tell them what the smoke monster REALLY is... ;)
più di un anno fa hamishblakefan said…
No we wouldnt want to know that....
big smile
Oh, I would never dream of telling them that the monster is actually a HORRIBLE GIANT BUNNY (in smoke form). I wouldn't want to ruin it for everyone. ;D
 Oh, I would never dream of telling them that the monster is actually a HORRIBLE GIANT BUNNY (in smoke
The monster is actually a giant bunny?!
I called that in season one!
I knew it!

Also... gianted-headed animated Lost? Heck yah!

Question: Does Cinderella live in this Magic Dharma Castle?
LMAO. No wonder Ben can always call the monster whenever he wants to... it's a bunny! You know they love Ben :P
Oh good god, now there's a vid of the first scene of s6 on DarkUFO! I came this close to watching it. I kept clicking on it then going back and then clicking on it then going back...

Damn, I have issues xD
lmao, I'm in the same boat, Em!

I reeeaally want to watch it!!!

Why do they do this to us? All these sneak peaks -- how can a Lost fan stay spoiler free?!?!
four days, four days, four days, four days...

FOUR DAYS.
Yep, just a few more days. I have faith in you guys. You CAN avoid the temptation to view the first few minutes... just don't push that button! ;)
So the first 2 minutes are on youtube. I'm debating.
Some would say it isn't a spoiler because you actually are watching LOST rather than just reading about it. But you are watching it ahead of time so that makes it spoilerish.
I might cave, I'm reaallllyy close to!
Do y'all think it's horribly wrong if I watched it??
Convince me please , convince me that's it's a bad idea to watch it!
Ahhhh NO!!! I wish i never came upon spoilers!!!! Maybe Juliet the Fairy Godmother can help
D: omg im soooo sorry!!! i dont think i was meant to say that!!
Im sorry if i spoilt it for everyone:(
più di un anno fa Steve_McQueen64 said…
*still laughing from the last time she saw this page* So Juliet lives in the dharma castle? I wonder what Locke will wish for :P hahahaha
Come now! I actually won the Sweepstakes and i'm avoiding watching it until Tuesday. We can make it! It's almost only 3 days away :D

Haha, Juliet makes a pretty fairy godmother.
più di un anno fa TmoVie_obsessed said…
Don't watch the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*just found this thread and absolutely despises spoilers so is joining in*
Plus, you all are hilarious so...
You won the sweepstakes?? I'm so jealous! That message in a bottle would be SO cool to own!!
If I WON I wouldn't be able to resist, but as of now I'm resisting. It's really hard, but it's only 3 more days!
I'm terrified of being spoiled, but I don't know if I can stay away from the internet! The chances of accidently being spoiled are high.
Especially after Sundays Hawaii viewing party!
I'm pretty glad that I had the flash drive sent to my moms house instead of my apartment or i'd be driving myself insane trying not to watch it:P

Well Josh Hollaway was talking to Ellen and he said that they are like ten eps into season 6 and Josh doesnt know what the hell is going on. So i guess we wont have any major answers until the end of season 6!!!

Uhhh Spoilers so tempting!!! I gave in to watching the first scene in season 6. But my computer freezes everytime the video gets to 27 secs.
I guess im not supposed to open it after all.:D
there's a new fan pick question that's a potential spoiler...is it about the first two minutes of season 6?
don't tell me what it says ... I was just wondering.
*resists clicking on it and watching the video* asdfghjkl
*Fake Spoiler ALERT*
I gave in! I couldn't believe that the opening scene was with the polar bear juggling coconuts while he explained all the mysteries of the island O.O

That was really a bold choice on the part of the producers.
più di un anno fa TmoVie_obsessed said…
tongue
That was really a bold choice on the part of the producers.
----
Agreed. So early on in the season... Although it does leave plenty of time for that stand up portion of the show.
Plus letting the polar bear explain all the mysteries, I was almost positive it would be smokey. Drats!