Amore Nikki - Dress Up Queen The stuff te buy and how it is cat

ciheins posted on Jun 21, 2018 at 12:53AM
Hey, I’m new to the game and I need a few answers. I’m hoping to get them here. 1) when you put things in your wardrobe, how do you get to see what the characteristics for the various items are. I would like to reuse stuff but I can’t if I don’t know what the category for that item is. Kim worried that I am going to spend all my gold and need real money. Ok that is the main one.

Amore Nikki - Dress Up Queen 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa tinkerbell66799 said…
Hey~
You can find the characteristics of an item by going to your wardrobe and clicking on the item, then click on the Attributes tab.

If you're referring to the screen where you dress up to do a stage, hold down the item you want to check the characteristics for and a window will come up with the item's attributes, tags, and description.

As for buying things, many suits and items in-game require large amounts of diamonds to purchase, which can be earned for free throughout the game, but the best option for earning diamonds quickly is to buy them with real money. Also, there are special "Recharge Suits" that can only be obtained by paying real money. There really isn't much you can do with gold other than buying items for crafting.

I hope this helped! ^.^