Miley Cyrus Tween Sensation, Ayla Stackhouse Debut Single “Somebody Who Loves Me” Proves Her Undeniable Talent!

clubgrl posted on May 24, 2011 at 01:19AM
The unstoppable & undeniable 15 year old talent, Ayla Stackhouse (pronounced “Ay-Luh”) debut single “Somebody Who Loves Me,” hits the world on May 24th. The song was inspired after she read the book “The Last Song” - a novel written expressly for Miley Cyrus to bring to the big screen. “It’s a story about a dark ‘emo’ girl whose father taught her to be this amazing pianist, but when her parents split up, she decides she never wants to play again…until she meets a boy who changes everything for her. Then she breaks through and blossoms.”

A Detroit-native and natural-born singing sensation fortified with operatic training, jazz chops, budding capabilities on three instruments (classical piano, guitar and clarinet) and a passion for writing her own songs. Her debut CD and lead single “Somebody Who Loves Me” was produced by multi-faceted Motown veteran Michael B. Sutton. Her musical style is “Pop-Rock-R&B-Alternative…a list of styles all mushed together!” says Ayla. When she’s not training or rehearsing, she listens to and is influenced by: Regina Spektor, Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Willow Smith, Taylor Swift and Mariah Carey.

A “straight A” Student, Ayla attended the Bates Academy of the Gifted in Detroit. She has already been recognized winning awards such as: Top Vocalist at Bates Performing Arts School, Appreciation award from City of Hope, National Public Lands Day Award for working with the environment, Inland Idol Award semi-finalist and made it to the the second round in Simon Cowell’s X-Factor.

Check out her talent atAyla's Website:
link
Get the CD here: link

The unstoppable & undeniable 15 anno old talent, Ayla Stackhouse (pronounced “Ay-Luh”) debut sing

Miley Cyrus No risposte