Monster High Monster High Rp Gloom spiaggia :)

CuteBlossom123 posted on Jan 13, 2012 at 05:12PM
Ok I done this cos MissLiceQueen asked on her form to do it so its the story of how the ghouls went to Gloom Beach XD No OC people in it kk? I'll start be anyone but OC's kk.

Monster High 330 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 330

più di un anno fa xMiss-IceQueenx said…
Thanks so Much Can I Have Abbey, Clawd, Frankie , and Toralei please :)
più di un anno fa CuteBlossom123 said…
(Yep i'll be Draculaura,Spectra,Cleo and Opertta kk)
(Okay you want to start by the bus ride )
(Kk)
Draculaura and Cleo walked on the bus followed by Spectra and Opertta.
"I wonder if Gloom Beach is fun." Opertta said
"It's fun but I always go though everything so it isn't always as fun for me :(" Spectra said with a small frown
"I get to sunbath and dream about Clawd :)" Draculaura while daydreaming
"Yes and I get to rule another place :D!" Cleo said smiling
"What?" Everyone said
"Haha doesn't matter you'll soon find out :)" Cleo said still smiling evilish.
Toralei skipped passed all of them " Hello." she purred "You Losers are going to Gloom Beach Too." she asked her eyes widining at the horror.

Abbey and Frankie were trying to stuff their bagage under the bus. "It just won't fit." Frankie complained as she looked for help and Abbey kept on trying to shove it in the area.

Clawd waved at Draculara as he got on the bus "Want to sit together." he asked her.

(Hey do you want to Rp a Guy Also lol we are lacking XD)
più di un anno fa Clawtina said…
Clawtina was running really late as well as Lagoona. They both started pushing in and shoved their bags under the bus. Now they were ready to relax at Gloom Beach.

( Sorry guys I didn't notice you any earlier but can I still do RP)
crying
Ok fine I'll be Lagoona Blue.... :(
(Ok be Clawtina if you wish)
Draculaura waved at Clawd and shouted "Yea i'll sit by you!"
Clawd smiled "Great ." He exclaimed and went on the bus to go pick them a seat.

(Hey can someone be Heath I think It would be a hilarious edition to this RP)
(I'll be Heath, Lagoona and Clawtina and that's final between all of us)

Heath walked around looking for Abbey. He wanted to make out with her as soon as he found her.
Clawtina was talking to Lagoona about how to attract a boy towards you.
They all entered the bus but secretly did Clawtina know that the whole family was right behind the bus ready to go to Gloom Beach too. (This was going to be a bad combination).
Abbey still trying to shove her bags in with Frankie grunted in frustration . " This is as stubborn as baby yaks at meal time nahhhhhhh." she said angry kicking the side of the bus.

Frankie had not much luck either . Maybe she could get some help. " Anyone out there that can get this bags in."

Toralei laughed and put and L sign up on her forehead to the girls " Have fun sitting up front losers ." she said as she raced on the bus past Clawd and into the backseat.
Heath came up to Abbey and grabbed her by the arm and said "Wanna make out at the back of the bus while we get to Gloom Beach".
Clawtina heard everything word for word and was disgusted in what Heath said.
Abbey looked at him her eyes narrowing and her growl intending but what came out of her mouth was unexpected. " She just shrugged and gave up " Why Not." she told him . " But I have to get my bag in."

"Yes " Frankie squealed as she found a place and squeezed her bag in the bus." I Got It ."
"You don't need you bag you just need me your hubby. Big Daddy Heath". Heath said excitedly.
last edited più di un anno fa
Abbey sighed , What had she gotten herself into. Then she heard Frankie crawling Around in the baggage area
excitedly saying that she found another spot. "Abbey had me your bag." she told her . She placed it in the small area she found " There all done." she told her and walked away.

Abbey turned to Heath " There Baggage is placed all done." she told him.

Frankie went off to find a friend to sit with.
Clawtina and Lagoona were so stocked to go to Gloom Beach but, Clawtina didn't know her family were taking a trip there for a holiday.
Draculaura soon fell asleep upside like a bat she was dreaming about Clawd at Gloom Beach.
Spectra was so exicted to find a load of gossip at Gloom Beach.
Opertta said to Frankie "Is Gloom Beach fun? I've never been there..."
"I can't wait to get to Gloom Beach!" Cleo said.
Frankie sparked at Operetta" You are going to have so much fun." she told her" want to sit together ." Frankie asked her.

Clawd looked upwards as he saw Draculara upside down . Man she is a fast sleeper he thought.

Abbey started to get on the bus she looked for a back seat.

Toralei was texting on her iCoffin and showing it to her kitty friends as they laughed.

(I will be Deuce too if that is okay)

" Hey Cleo." Deuce said as he sat down beside her.
"Sure i'll sit with you" Operetta said happyily.
"Hi Deuce come sit with me" Cleo said
"Great." Frankie then bolted onto the bus " Which seat." she asked Operetta .

Deuce sat Down beside Cleo. " So what do you have planned ." he asked her.
"Hmmm what about here?" Operetta pointed at a seat in the middle of the couch.
"Oh sunbathing and ruling the beach is what I planed." Cleo said.
Frankie nodded and sat down first . " Wonder what will happen ." she asked Operetta . " I'm to excited , I'm shocking myself ." she told her laughing .

Deuce nodded slightly he new Cleo always wanted to rule and sunbathe . " How about you come in the water this time ." Deuce begged .
"Haha" Operetta laughed.
"The water!?! Hmmm that might take some time..." Cleo said a bit neouesly.
"What do you think will happen ." Frankie asked her she just could not wait to read the new Gossip that Spectra would post .

"Come on Cleo ." Deuce nudged her playfully ." I even brought the water proof Bandage spray this time." He said as he rumbled through his carry on and pulled out a bright gold and turquoise blue can.
"Yea I can't wait to see the gossip Spectra's gonna post!" Operetta said exictedly.
"Oh fine. If you wish Deuce." Cleo said in her royal voice.
"I wonder if she had posted or found anything yet" Frankie said starting to check her phone hoping it would beep.

"Thank you your royal highness ." Deuce said gamely bowing with a chuckle .
"I sure hope to! But were still on the couch not likely shes gonna find anything here..." Operetta said.
"Haha" Cleo said laughing.
Frankie slid over some to Spectra " Find anything " she asked her smiling .

Deuce's laughter chimed with hers . "Well at least we all get the good cabins this year." he told her.
"Hmmm no sorry Frankie." Spectra said sadly.
"Haha yes now let me have my beauty sleep." Cleo said tiredly.
Frankie smiled " It's okay ." she wanted to give Spectra a pat on the back but knew her hand would go right through her. So she waved . " I just know you will find something juicy soon."

Deuce nodded as he rolled his eyes "Off Course , Goodnight my Queen." he said again laughing at his own joke.

Toralei popped up near Spectra,Frankie,and Operetta . "Hey" she meowed . " What are you losers doing." she asked slightly sneering.
"By calling us a loser is making you a loser for calling ghouls names for no reason." Operetta said.
"Night." Cleo said.
"Aha! I have some gossip!" Spectra said happyliy. She put *Toralei biggest loser at Monster High!!! Calling people losersfor no reason!*
Toralei rolled her eyes . " You don't get it do you." she snarled . " That is what all the cool kittens are doing just check the popularity list." Toralei added sticking her phone up . Purrsephone and Mewoldy meowed in agreement with Toralei.

Frankie chuckled at Spectra's gossip.

"Night" Deuce said back to Cleo then took out a Casketball magazine and began to read.
last edited più di un anno fa
"And you don't get me? If I check the popularity list it will say your at the bottom." Operetta said.
"Well Let's see if my phone is upside down ." Toralei checked it "No." she laughed ." So that means you are still at the bottom ."
"You made that list your-"
"Girls stop fighting!!!! I'm right behind you and you woke me up!" Draculaura said.
Toralei smirked "Bye bye Operetta." she said then snaked back to her seat.

"Sorry About that Draculara." Frankie said sighing .
Lagoona and Clawtina just entered the room in a clueless manner.
"Hey guys where do we bunk"? Asked Lagoona in her Aussie accent
"I guess on the floor". Clawtina said in a smart ass way.
(We are still on the bus lol and it is now leaving)

Abbey had chosen a seat right in the back .

(oops)
(it's okay just edit it :D)
"It's ok ghoul." Draculaura said tiredly.
Draculaura went back to sleep but had a nightmare she woke up in a shock sqeezing Clawds arm. "Ahhh stop it stop it!" Draculaura said scared.
Clawd spazzed from listing to music when Draculara started grabbing his arm. " What is the matter Ula D ." he asked her confused .
"Nightmare Bl...bl..." Draculaura fainted while siting.
"Its okay ." Clawd said patting her on the back and waving a hand in front of her face .
Draculaura's eyes flittered then hugged Clawd.
Clawd smiled and pulled her closer to him.
:) Draculaura smiled but in 5min the trip was over.
Suddenly in the back of the bus Toralei yelled. "Get a Room ." she said rolling her eyes at the seat beside her filled with Abbey and Heath making out. Unfortantly they didn't seem to pay attention to Toralei as then she began trying to separate them. " Come on the bus ride is going to be over in 5 ." she complained . Then she finally split them both apart and a large sticky loud slurping sound was heard. Mostly everyone crindged.

Clawd now with a horrid face after the noise looked to Draculara" Want to listen to some music before the ride is over , it will also help me get rid of that sound." he said shuddering and handing her a earphone.
"Ok" Draculaura said.