Film Winners Of The Movie Picture Contest Rounds

ChuckyFan984 posted on Jun 01, 2011 at 11:11PM
People,Now You Will Know The Results For Each Round And The Picture Contest Winner.

Round 1:1st Place-House34
2nd Place-ChuckyFan984(Me)
3rd Place-Lovetreehill
4th Place-BeautifulN(Sorry That Your Last Place)

Round 2:1st Place-BeautifulN
2nd Place-ChuckyFan984(Me)
3rd Place-House34
4th Place-Lovetreehill(Sorry That Your Last Place)

Round 3:1st Place-House34
2nd Place-BeautifulN
3rd Place-Lovetreehill
4th Place-ChuckyFan984(Feel Sorry For Myself)

And Now What You All Been Waiting For
The Winner Of The Picture Contest Is........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­Hou­se3­4!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!

And The Runner Up Is........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.Ch­uck­yFa­n98­4

And The 2nd Runner Up Is........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.Be­aut­ifu­lN

And The 3rd Runner Up Is........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­Lov­etr­eeh­ill­(I Feel Bad For You)

last edited on Jun 02, 2011 at 12:16PM

Film No risposte