Video clip Do te think a Musica video should have a storyline?

katieapperley posted on Feb 06, 2013 at 09:43AM
Please explain your answer.

Video clip 7 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa sticky_music said…
Not necessarily, depending on the message you want to convey through your video it will either be important to have a storyline or a very open choice. In a lot of songs there is no chronological story being told, often there is a message which the artist wants to impart to their audience members, such as in Doom and Gloom by The Rolling Stones. Hope this helps!
più di un anno fa laurenapperley said…
Not always, if the artist wants a story than thats good. With alot of songs it isnt possible, but if there is a story in the song i think there should be on in the video. Also if the artist wants to put across a message in the song it would be a good idea for the video to have the same message in it; a video is a good way to show a message through music.
più di un anno fa TripMX said…
Actually, I make music videos like these! I started in early 2012 as a hobby, but eventually became more serious about it. :)
più di un anno fa nickapperley said…
Yes. I feel that they should have music videos. Because then they will have a meaning behind them, which will then make the audience members and there target audience remember the music video. This means the music video is showing a good message through the music.
più di un anno fa dianebourthis said…
Yes, so you can understand what the song is about. This will then allow you to relate to it.
più di un anno fa PascalA94 said…
I wouldn't say that the video necessarily needs to have a storyline. So long as the video grabs the viewers attention then that is all that matters. There are many good music videos that do not really have a storyline to them.
più di un anno fa DeathChamberz said…
If the song does then yes