So, I've been thinking of this for a while, but now I'm gonna put it into words. In the episode Read It and Weep, there are many comparisons to be made between arcobaleno Dash and a new brony's journeys. Let me explain with a generic model that fits both stories.
1. A trusted friend suggests te try a form of entertainment that te normally wouldn't try.
2. After much thought, te reluctantly give in.
3. te begin to get interested, and realize that te enjoy it.
4. te feel embaressed and hide it from your friends.
5. te find yourself partaking in it any chance te get, and when te aren't doing that, you're thinking about it.
6. Something causes it to come out, and te finally reveal to the whole world that te Amore this thing.
arcobaleno Dash is going through the same type of problems that the common new brony does, and I hope that I wasn't the only one to see these connections.
This has been my first non-formal-apology article, and I would really like some feedback. Thank te anyone who finds this worth reading!