My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica The Equestria Gazette--Your very own 'Equestria Daily', on Fanpop!

PhoenixRoyale posted on Oct 26, 2011 at 03:50AM
Hello, and welcome to the Equestria Gazette! We are your very own Equestria Daily, but on Fanpop! I can't wait to post the news as of this month--October! We will be editing this post every month to keep all of you up-to-date on the Equestrian scoop! What's going on in Canterlot? What's happening so far in Ponyville? How's the MLP; FiM fandom going? Find out by reading this lovely gazette!

A Little Chat about the Month
Ah, Halloween. Isn't Halloween so exciting? You get to dress up in wacky and unique costumes, and on the 30th/31st of October, go out to trick-or-treat~!

Starwarsfan7's Fan of the Month Contest!
It seems that an exquisite little contest to see who is truely an MLP; FiM fan of the month, created by Starwarsfan7, has been released to the world of the MLP; FiM fans! People are competing to win the title, and a pick has been put up to vote! Go vote now!

Animal Advice from Fluttershy~
Fluttershy; Oh, um, hello, my friends. Today, I am going to give you some, um, tips about taking care of cute little animals.

First off, always make sure that they are properly fed, and, well, take care of them often.

Second, make them very comfortable, and, um, you can, well, this is an optional choice, but, well, you can train them to do very cute and unique tricks!

Lastly, be oh-so-kind to them. It's just very sad to see these poor animals get hurt by others.

This has been Animal Advice with Fluttershy. Next month--Fashion Tips from Rarity~

This Month's Poll
What an age-old question--But, who is YOUR favorite pony, out of the mane six? Put down only one vote on this forum!

Rarity; 0
Fluttershy; 2
Applejack; 3
Rainbow Dash; 1
Twilight Sparkle; 1
Pinkie Pie; 0

Some Crazy Pony MVs!
You got to check out some whacky PMVs on Youtube, dedicated to the wonderful show that is MLP; FiM! I have posted a featured one down at the bottom of this post, so go ahead and watch, and enjoy!

This month's video; Rock My Pony, created by Youtube's very own rabiesx86! *Applause track*

And that's it for this month's Equestria Gazette! Keep a look out for the next issue on November 5th!
last edited on Nov 21, 2011 at 07:15PM

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 15 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa EleanorSeville said…
So entering the fashion contest.
One question, though..
What if my chara is a guy? xD
più di un anno fa PhoenixRoyale said…
Then just draw some spooky shirt and jeans or something? XD
più di un anno fa animegrl52p said…
Okay......who should I vote for?????

Um, I guess Fluttershy is my favorite pony.
più di un anno fa sorandom15 said…
i must vote my fav pony fluttershy cuse she is soo sweet
più di un anno fa Pokemon_melody said…
My favorite pony is Applejack~! ^w^
più di un anno fa Fairstepshaven said…
But...... I like Nightmare Moon! Ahh i guess ill choose Rainbow Dash.
più di un anno fa sweet_cream said…
I vote for applejack =D
più di un anno fa fishypup said…
heart
OH SHOOT, it's so hard! My favorite is Rainbow Dash, I suppose...:3
più di un anno fa btflash said…
my favorite is twilight, definitely
più di un anno fa AquoMoon said…
big smile
My Favorite Apple Jack
più di un anno fa whiteclaw said…
My fav is Twilight I guess. But they are all good.
 My fav is Twilight I guess. But they are all good.
più di un anno fa TrollBerry said…
cool
I hope it's not late buy it probably is to vote but mine is Fluttershy... :)
più di un anno fa Gumball17 said…
smile
I vote for Twilight Sparkle! =D
più di un anno fa StarWarsFan7 said…
big smile
Pinkie Pie all the way!
più di un anno fa shadirby said…
smile
Rarity! She needs more love.